0 Current Deals
Ends Thu 3 Dec
If you buy a pack of Walkers 'Taste Icons' crisps (£1ish in most stores), look for a code on the back which gets you 2for1 at selected restaurant chains (or a free 1/2 chicken when you spend £7 at Nando's).
It's one voucher per code and there's one code per packet. You can redeem the voucher at the corresponding restaurant until closing time on Thu 3 Dec 2020.
What does the voucher get me?
Depending on which packet you go for, you can get one of the following:
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) - 2for1 on burgers, Sun-Fri
- Pizza Express - 2for1 on main courses, Sun-Thu
- Yo! - 2for1 on large plates, Sun-Fri
- Las Iguanas - 2for1 on all main meals from the a la carte menu, Sun-Thu
- Nando’s - free 1/2 chicken when you spend £7, Sun-Thu
Not all restaurants are participating so it's advisable to call ahead and book to be sure.
How do I redeem my voucher?
Find your unique 10-digit code on the back of the pack near the best before date. Enter your details and the code on the Taste Icons website to receive your voucher by email.
For more ways to save on dining out, it's worth noting that some restaurants are running 'Eat Out to Help Out'-style 50% off deals in September.
You must be 16 or over.
Not valid on delivery orders. Can't be used on bank holidays or celebration days.
See the individual voucher for further terms and conditions specific to the restaurant.
It's best to book ahead to ensure you get a table.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
You can get a classic Gourmet Burger Kitchen burger (beef, chicken, lamb or veggie), small chips and a selected soft drink for £10, valid when you dine in from 5pm.
There's no voucher required - it's an ongoing, walk-in offer available at all sites except GBK Kidzania until further notice.
GBK's classic burgers normally cost £7.15-£8.95. Small chips aren't available on the main menu, but a regular portion costs £3.45. The soft drinks included in the offer (elderflower, ginger and lemongrass, rhubarb and vanilla, cloudy lemonade, strawberry and elderflower) normally cost £2.70. For an extra £1.50, you can choose a 330ml bottle of Budvar lager or a 175ml glass of house wine.
It can't be used in conjunction with any other offer, set menu or GBK app reward.
There are always ways to save money at Gourmet Burger Kitchen, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Download the app. With the Gourmet Burger Kitchen app, you can earn rewards and freebies if you're a regular customer. You'll be given a customer ID via the app, which you need to show when you pay for your meal. It's available for iPhone and Android,
- Student discount. You can get 25% off food when you download the Gourmet Burger Kitchen app and present it with your student ID card when you pay. The offer is available when you dine in or get a takeaway Sun-Thu, but can only be used on takeaway orders Fri-Sat.
- Want more? See our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Gourmet Burger Kitchen? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Gourmet Burger Kitchen*.
Latest Expired Deals
GBK classic burgers £5 (norm up to £9ish)
Or most other burgers £7 (norm up to £11ish) via app or vch
You can get a classic Gourmet Burger Kitchen burger for £5 (norm £5.45-£8.85), or most other burgers for £7 (norm £8.15-£10.95), every day until Sun 24 Sep.
It's valid on eat-in and takeaway at almost all UK GBK restaurants, but excludes Deliveroo orders. See 'more info' below for menu and restaurant exclusions.
It's one burger per person per visit. Excludes 'The Mighty' and 'Buffalo' burgers.
Not available at GBK Kidzania. Also excludes GBK at The O2 and Birmingham Resorts World on event nights.
Can't be used in conjunction with any other offer, set menu or GBK app reward.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
GBK free £8 burger for marathon runners
Show your medal to get a free classic cheeseburger
Running this year's London Marathon? Gourmet Burger Kitchen is giving you extra motivation to reach the finish line – a free cheeseburger (norm £8.15).
There's no need for a voucher, simply present your medal for completing the 2017 London Marathon at any GBK in England, Scotland or Wales (find your nearest) to get a 6oz or 4oz classic cheeseburger for free, while stocks last.
The offer's valid on Sun 23 Apr (the day of the race) and Mon 24 Apr. It doesn't include fries or any sides (these cost £1.50-£4.15) and it can't be used on takeaways.
Can't be used with other offers, set menus or GBK app rewards.