Home Bargains Deals
0 Current Deals
While stocks last
If you're looking for a smell-alike perfume a lot cheaper than the original designer version, there are six 'Virtual Brands' (we see what they did there!) eau de toilette perfumes available for 89p for a 50ml bottle in Home Bargains stores nationwide (find your nearest), while stocks last.
Fragrances available include:
- DINKY Delectable, similar to DKNY Be Delicious, cheapest for the original we found - £29.99 for 50ml at AllBeauty.com.
- Flower, similar to Kenzo Flower, cheapest for the original we found- £32.50 for 50ml at AllBeauty.com.
- Sky Blue, similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, cheapest for the original we found - £39.95 for 50ml at AllBeauty.com.
- Choice, similar to Chanel Chance, cheapest for the original we found - £55 for 50ml at House of Fraser.
- Mademoiselle London, similar to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, cheapest for the original we found - £54.50 for 50ml at Feel Unique.
- Emporia, similar to Calvin Klein Euphoria, cheapest for the original we found - £43.50 at The Fragrance Shop.
We've done some in-house testing at MSE Towers of other cheap smell-alike perfumes, and many scored highly against the more expensive brands so don't write off cheaper alternatives as they could save you a lot of money.
See the Cheap smell-alikes forum post to see what forumites think.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out