House of Fraser Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at House of Fraser*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save money at House of Fraser include:
- Free Buy & Collect. Save on delivery costs by shopping online and collecting your items from a House of Fraser store (find your nearest*). As long as you've ordered by 10pm, your items should be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success haggling, and House of Fraser shoppers had a success rate of 76% - so it's really worth a try if you're feeling confident. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Shop in the sale. House of Fraser is well known for its 'Big Brand' sales, which happen at various times throughout the year and give discounts of up to 50%.
- Check similar retailers, eg, Debenhams, John Lewis. If you're not committed to buying from House of Fraser, check for deals from other department stores such as Debenhams, John Lewis and Selfridges, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Had a problem with House of Fraser? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to House of Fraser*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
House of Fraser up to 70% off sale
Across most departments, online and in stores. Incl brands
Delivery's £3.95 or you can collect from a store for £2.
Examples of strong discounts we found on Tue 26 Jun include:
- Regatta children's swim top* - £10 (was £20)
- Slim fit trim shirt (blue)* - £15 (was £50)
- Carnaby easy fit pendant large ball light* - £30 (was £100)
- Ted Baker slim fit plain shirt* - £32 (was £65)
- Issa front embellished maxi dress (black)* - £38 (was £129)
- Carvela high heel sandals* - £59 (was £129)
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after. House of Fraser isn't always cheapest, even in its sales, so always do your own price comparisons before buying. For more like this, take a look at our Discount Vouchers page.
House of Fraser 'up to 30% off' sale
Across most departments, online and in stores. Incl brands & beauty
If you go online to House of Fraser* or into a store (find your nearest*), you can get up to 30% off selected items in its sale until 11.59pm on Sun 3 Jun. Delivery's £3.50 or you can collect from a store for free.
Discounted items will be clearly marked online and in stores, with discount being applied automatically at checkout. It's being billed as up to 30% off, so not all items will have the full 30% discount. House of Fraser has told us that there's up to 30% off womenswear, menswear, kids and toys, home and bags and luggage.
There's also up to 20% off shoes and boots. Selected beauty lines are up to 10% off, but only until Mon 28 May. House of Fraser has also told us there'll be daily deals* and offers that will change regularly during the course of the sale – so it might be worth checking out more than once.
This could be great if you need an outfit for a wedding or prom, as there's a lot of branded items included in the sale, too.
Examples of strong discounts we found on Fri 25 May include:
- Girls Little Dickins & Jones floral skater dress* - £9.80 (was £14)
- Boys Polo Ralph Lauren short sleeve T-shirt* - £15.20 (was £19)
- Urban Decay liquid foundation* - £22.12 (was £29.50)
- Jane Norman floral frill bardot dress* - £23.20 (was £29)
- Ted Baker slim fit plain shirt* - £32.50 (was £65)
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after. House of Fraser isn't always cheapest, even in it's sales. So always do your own price comparisons before buying. For more like this, take a look at our Discount Vouchers page.