Karen Millen Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Karen Millen deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Karen Millen 20% EXTRA off sale
Eg, £140 skirt for £22ish. Online onlyExpired
If you go online to women's clothing retailer Karen Millen*, you can get 20% off its 'up to 80% off' sale, when you enter the MSE Blagged code MSE20 at the checkout until 11.59pm on Sun 8 Mar. Standard delivery's £3.99.
Examples of strong discounts we found using the code on Mon 2 Mar include:
- Sequin shoulder jersey top* - £16 (£20 before code, was £39)
- Bronze mini skirt* - £22.40 (£28 before code, was £140)
- Printed mini flare dress* - £24 (£30 before code, was £99)
- Safari leopard print dress* - £40 (£50 before code, was £99)
If you can't find what you're looking for, why not pop over to our Blagged Coast extra 20% off sale code.
Karen Millen 40% off everything
Via MSE Blagged code. Online onlyExpired
If you go online to women's upmarket clothing retailer Karen Millen*, you can get 40% off everything when you enter the MSE Blagged code KM40 at the checkout until 11.59pm on Sun 10 Nov. Delivery's £3.99.
There's currently a 30% discount available to everyone, which will be applied automatically when you shop online. However, you can boost this to 40% off when you apply the code above at the final stage of checkout just before you pay. Here’s the ‘Promotion Code’ box you need to look for:
Here are some strong examples we found using the code on Tue 5 Nov:
- Black lace-trim vest* - £15 (£25 before code)
- Colour block woven scarf* - £39 (£65 before code)
- Denim a-line mini skirt* - £45 (£75 before code)
- Leopard palm print dress* - £59.40 (£99 before code)
You may have heard the news that Karen Millen stores and concessions all closed down in September. While it's true that its physical stores are no more, the brand still exists as an online-only retailer, after being acquired and relaunched by fashion retailer Boohoo.
To save on other brands, see our discount outlets and clearance A-Z.
The offer can't be used alongside other offers, and it won’t get you a discount on the yearly subscription service 'Karen Millen Gold'.