If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
Larsson & Jennings Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Larsson & Jennings deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Larsson & Jennings watches 25% off
Blagged discount on full-price items, eg, £240 watch £180Expired
If you go online to Swiss-made watch brand Larsson & Jennings* and enter the MSE Blagged code MSE25 you can get 25% off all full-price watches until 11.59pm on Wed 1 Nov.
While Larsson & Jennings watches aren't MoneySaving, if you're planning on getting one anyway, now could be a good time as discounts this big are rare. Based on our checks, the discount code makes buying Larsson & Jennings watches from its website cheapest. However, we haven't compared prices on every item, so as always, do your own checks before buying.
Strong discounts we found using the code on Tue 24 Oct include:
- 'Lugano' 26mm watch* - £146.25 (£195 before the code). Next cheapest similar we found, £214.99 at Flannels.
- 'Lugano Jura' 38mm watch* - £180 (£240 before the code). Next cheapest similar we found, £240 at Amazon. Pictured above.
- 'Norse Solaris' 34mm watch* - £195 (£260 before the code). Next cheapest we found, £260 at Watch Shop.
- 'Saxon' 33mm watch* - £206.25 (£275 before the code). Next cheapest we found, £275 at Watch Shop.
Standard delivery's free. You can only use the code for one transaction, but it can be used on multiple items in a single order. It can't be used on discounted watches, straps, totes or gift cards.