Latest in Beauty Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Latest in Beauty deals.
Latest Expired Deals
ALL GONE: £117 of beauty products for £27 all-in
Via Blagged code. 11-piece set including Nip+Fab, Rodial, Balance Me & moreExpired
MSE Update, Thu 3 June at 9.40am: All 1,500 sets have now gone and this deal has ended.
If you go online to Latest in Beauty, you can use the MSE Blagged code MSEPOWER to get its £33 'Empowered Beauty Edit' beauty box for £27, plus free delivery (norm £3.95). The set contains seven full-size products and four minis, including nail polish, highlighter face palette and eyeliner which would cost £117 if bought individually.
The deal will end when all 1,500 boxes go. Latest in Beauty specialises in customisable monthly beauty box deliveries, but with our code you’re just making a one-off payment for this beauty box – there's no subscription. See our Beauty deals for other ways to get beauty products cheaply.
What's in the set?
Latest in Beauty reckons the box is worth £148 based on the RRP of the products included. Our calculations show the contents of the box would cost £116.58 if you bought the same quantities of each item individually, based on the cheapest prices we could find, so to get the lot for £27 all-in makes this a decent deal.
Here's what's included:
- Floral Street ‘London Poppy’ EDP perfume, 10ml (vegan) – worth £12 based on full-sized 50ml version at Feel Unique
- Nail Kind natural & vegan ‘Darlin’ Clementine’ nail polish, 8ml (full-size, vegan) – similar shade norm £9.50 at Superdrug
- Balance Me gradual tanning drops, 6ml (vegan) – worth £7.98 based on full-sized 30ml version at Fragrance Direct
- Rodial ‘Dragon’s Blood’ essence mist, 30ml – worth £11.40 based on full-sized 100ml version at Lookfantastic
- Zoeva ‘Spice of Life’ highlight face palette, 2x3.2g (full-size) – norm £13 at Lookfantastic
- JustBe Kind aroma rollerball, 10ml (full-size) – norm £9.95 at JustBe
- Evolution_18 beauty gummies, 60-pack (full-size, vegan) - £13.33 on offer at Boots, was £20 (sold out online)
- Studio 10 ‘lip perfecting’ balm gloss, 4ml (full-size, vegan) – norm £22 at Studio 10
- Yardley London ‘Lily of the Valley’ nourishing hand cream, 30ml (vegan) – worth £1.35 based on full-sized 100ml version at Lloyds pharmacy
- Nip+Fab vitamin C scrub fix, 75ml (full-size) – norm £9.07 at Lookfantastic
- The Beauty Crop ‘Wing Woman’ liquid eyeliner, 1.5g (full-size) – norm £7 at Superdrug
SOLD OUT: £240ish of beauty products for £60 all-in
Via Blagged code. Incl MAC, Benefit etc in 24-piece beauty advent calendarExpired
Update 8.12am Wed 25 Nov: The advent calendar has been really popular with MoneySavers and has now sold out. See a round-up of other Beauty advent calendar deals for more like this.
If you go online to Latest In Beauty*, you can use the MSE Blagged code ACMSE60 to get £10 off its £70 'advent calendar' until 11.59pm on Sun 29 Nov, or when all 1,250 boxes go – whichever's first. Of course, you don't have to open it every day as an advent calendar as it's also a great way of grabbing a discount on big beauty brands including MAC, Benefit, Marc Jacobs and Eyeko – see the full contents below.
Delivery's normally £3.95 but our code gets it free. Once you've added the item to your basket, click the 'Apply promo' button to add the code.
Latest in Beauty has been going since 2008, and normally specialises in customisable monthly beauty box deliveries, but with our code you’ll make just a one-off payment for the 'advent calendar' beauty box – there's no subscription.
What comes in the box?
Our calculations show the contents of the advent calendar would normally cost £237ish if you bought the same quantities of each item individually, based on the cheapest prices we could find – so to get the lot for £60 all-in makes this deal a beauty.
- MAC mini lipstick in 'Whirl' (1.8g, mini) – norm £12 at MAC.
- Aveda 'Damage Remedy' daily hair repair leave-in conditioner (full-size, 100ml) – norm £26 at Lookfantastic.
- Floral Street mini discovery set EDP in 'Dark' (mini, 5x1.5ml vials) – norm £9 at Feel Unique.
- Foamie papaya & oat milk 2in1 plastic-free body bar (full-size, 80g) – norm £5.99 from Treat Your Skin.
- Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara in 'Black' (mini, 4g) – norm £12 at Feel Unique.
- Colour Wow 'Dream Coat' supernatural spray (mini, 50ml) – norm £13.50 at Feel Unique.
- Rodial snake jelly eye patches (full-size, 3g one pair) – norm £9 at Feel Unique.
- Palmer's Natural Vitamin E concentrated cream (full-size, 60g) – norm £3.99 at Superdrug.
- Marc Jacobs beauty 'Highliner' glam glitter gel eye crayon in either 'Glitzalright' OR 'Glam Jam' (full-size, 0.5g) – norm £21 at Harvey Nichols.
- Ciaté 'Watermelon Burst' primer (mini, 10ml) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Aromatherapy Associates 'Support' lavender & peppermint bath & shower Oil (mini, 9ml) – norm £11 at Aromatherapy Associates.
- Dr Paw Paw 'Outrageous Orange' balm (full-size, 25ml) – norm £4 at Lookfantastic.
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare 'Miracle Cleanser' and muslin cloth (full-size, 50ml) – norm £15.25 at Beauty Bay.
- Erborian Matte Créme primer (mini, 5ml) – worth £4.11 based on full-sized 45ml version at Lookfantastic.
- Sukin blemish control clearing facial wash (mini, 20ml) – worth £1.59 based on full-sized 125ml version at Lookfantastic.
- Batiste dry shampoo in 'Original' (mini, 50ml) – norm £1.50 at Superdrug.
- Nuxe 'Nuxuriance Gold' anti-ageing cream (mini, 15ml) – worth £10.43 based on full-sized 50ml version at Allbeauty.
- Balance Me gradual tanning drops (mini, 9ml) – worth £7.19 based on full-sized 30ml version at Fragrance Direct.
- Murad 'Retinol Youth Renewal' eye serum (mini, 5ml) – worth £18.67 based on full-sized 15ml version at Lookfantastic.
- Eyeko 'Eye Do' liquid eyeliner (full-size, 1.8ml) – norm £12 at Lookfantastic.
- Dr Botanicals lemon superfood all-in-one rescue butter (full-size, 50ml) – norm £12 at Beauty Bay.
- Oh K! SOS 3-Step oil controlling T-zone mask (full-size, 4ml mask + 2ml wash) – norm £7 at Feel Unique.
- Invisibobble 'Sprunchie' in 'black' (full-size, one) – norm £5.99 at Lookfantastic.
- Skin Chemists 'Rose Quartz Youth Defence' lip plump (full-size, 8ml) – norm £7.99 at third-party Amazon seller (sold out elsewhere).