Latest in Beauty Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Latest in Beauty deals.
Latest Expired Deals
£205 of beauty products for £50
Via £10 off code & free del. Incl Ciaté, Molton Brown etc
MSE Update 10.30am Thu 11 Oct: This deal has been very popular with MoneySavers and all 3,000 codes have now been used. The calendar is still available, but the code will no longer work. We've kept it up here for reference.
If you go online to Latest In Beauty*, you can use the MSE Blagged code MSEAC10 to get £10 off its £60 advent calendar until 11.59pm on Wed 31 Oct, or when all 3,000 boxes go - whichever's first. Delivery's normally £3.95 but our code gets it free.
Latest in Beauty is a beauty subscription company that has been going since 2008. It normally specialises in customisable monthly beauty box deliveries, but with our code you’ll make just a one-off payment for the advent calendar - there's no subscription.
What comes in the box?
Latest in Beauty reckon the box is worth £255ish based on the RRP of the products included. Even though our calculations show the contents of the advent calendar would normally cost £205ish if you bought the same quantities of each item individually, based on the cheapest prices we could find, to get the lot for £50 all-in makes this deal a beauty.
Of course, you don't have to open it every day as an advent calendar - it's also a great way of grabbing a discount on big beauty brands.
Here's what's included (see image below):
- Basic Beauty Tools foundation blender (full-size) - norm £5.99 from Basic Beauty Tools.
- Garnier Pure charcoal mask (full-size, one mask) - norm £1.99 from Superdrug.
- WetBrush 'Watercolour' hair brush in pink or purple (full-size) - norm £13 at Beauty Bay.
- Charles Worthington Grow Strong treatment (full-size, 150ml) - norm £8.99 at Boots.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Duo nail pack in 'Shiver me Timbers' and 'Slay all day' (full-size, 2 x14.7ml) - norm £9.99 from third-party Amazon seller.
- Wunder2 essential lip scrub (full-size, 3g) - norm £14.95 from Superdrug.
- Popband perfect hair day hair ties (full-size, two-pack) - norm £3.50 from Popband.
- Rose & Co No.84 hand cream (full-size, 90ml) - norm £4.99 from Fragrance Direct.
- Ciaté 'Fierce Flicks' eyeliner (full-size 1.7ml) - norm £15 from Debenhams.
- Dr Organic Rose Otto skin lotion (full-size 200ml) - norm £6.36 from Holland & Barrett.
- Aromatherapy Associates Revive morning bath & shower Oil (9ml) - worth £5.31 based on full-sized 55ml version at Allbeauty.
- Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose superfood facial oil (15ml) - norm £29.90 from Fabled.
- Prai Beauty Ageless throat & décolletage crème (15ml, mini) - worth £3.19 based on full-sized 120ml version from Current Body.
- Balance Me Hyaluronic plumping mist (10ml, mini) - worth £4.07 based on full-sized 30ml version from Allbeauty.
- The White Company winter candle (75g, mini) - worth £10.71 based on full-sized 140g version from The White Company.
- Molton Brown Rosa Absolute bath & shower wash (50ml, mini) - worth £3.33 based on full-sized 300ml version from Allbeauty.
- Moroccan Oil original treatment (25ml, mini) - worth £6.57 based on full-sized 125ml version from Lookfantastic.
- Sukin foaming facial cleanser (50ml, mini) - worth £3.40 based on full-sized 125ml version from Holland & Barrett.
- Dr Paw Paw original balm (10ml, mini) - worth £2.38 based on full-sized 25ml version from Fragrance Direct.
- Bondi Sands self-tanning foam in 'Dark' (110ml, mini) - worth £6.60 based on full-sized 250ml version from Boots.
- Philip Kingsley 'Body Building' shampoo (75ml, mini)- worth £4.85 based on full-sized 250ml version from Lookfantastic.
- 4711 The Original eau de cologne watch bottle (25ml, mini) - norm £8 from Cologne & Cotton.
- Oskia Nutri-Active day cream (10ml) - worth £15 based on full-sized 40ml version from Feelunique.
- Murad Renewing eye cream (4ml) - worth £17.33 based on full-sized 15ml version from Lookfantastic.
£25 Avon beauty box (products worth £90ish)
Via £10 off code. Incl perfume, lipsticks, face/eye creams
If you go online to Latest In Beauty* and use the MSE Blagged code MSEAVON25 you can get its Avon beauty box for £25 delivered via £10 off code until 11.59pm on Sun 30 Sep, or when all 1,200 boxes go - whichever's first. For more ways to save, see our Beauty Deals page.
Latest in Beauty is a beauty subscription company that has been going since 2008. It normally specialises in customisable monthly beauty box deliveries, but with our code you’ll make just a one-off payment for one box - there's no subscription.
What comes in the box?
Our calculations show the contents of the box would normally cost £90ish if you bought the same quantities of each item individually, based on the cheapest prices we could find – so to get the lot for £25 all-in makes this deal a beauty.
Here's what's included (all full-sized, see image below):
- Eve Duet eau de parfum, 2 x 25ml - norm £20 at Avon.
- Reversalist Infinite Effects night cream, 2 x 15ml - norm £16.99 at Avon via Amazon.
- Clinical Lift & Firm eye lift system, 2 x 10ml - norm £20 at Avon.
- Big & Extreme mascara in 'Black', 10ml - norm £8.50 at Avon.
- Epic Lipstick in 'Blushing Beauty', 3.6g - norm £5.50 at Avon.
- Colour Perfectly Matte Lipstick in 'Marvelous Mocha', 3.6g - norm £8 at Avon.
- Gel Shine nail polish in 'Futurist', 10ml - next cheapest similar we found, £2.50 at Avon.
- Gel Shine clear top coat nail polish, 10ml - norm £7 at Avon.
- Colour Glimmerstick lip liner in 'Simply Spice', 2.5g - norm £3 at Avon.