Latest in Beauty Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Latest in Beauty deals.
Latest Expired Deals
SOLD OUT: £240ish of beauty products for £60 all-in
Via Blagged code. Incl MAC, Benefit etc in 24-piece beauty advent calendar
Update 8.12am Wed 25 Nov: The advent calendar has been really popular with MoneySavers and has now sold out. See a round-up of other Beauty advent calendar deals for more like this.
If you go online to Latest In Beauty*, you can use the MSE Blagged code ACMSE60 to get £10 off its £70 'advent calendar' until 11.59pm on Sun 29 Nov, or when all 1,250 boxes go – whichever's first. Of course, you don't have to open it every day as an advent calendar as it's also a great way of grabbing a discount on big beauty brands including MAC, Benefit, Marc Jacobs and Eyeko – see the full contents below.
Delivery's normally £3.95 but our code gets it free. Once you've added the item to your basket, click the 'Apply promo' button to add the code.
Latest in Beauty has been going since 2008, and normally specialises in customisable monthly beauty box deliveries, but with our code you’ll make just a one-off payment for the 'advent calendar' beauty box – there's no subscription.
What comes in the box?
Our calculations show the contents of the advent calendar would normally cost £237ish if you bought the same quantities of each item individually, based on the cheapest prices we could find – so to get the lot for £60 all-in makes this deal a beauty.
- MAC mini lipstick in 'Whirl' (1.8g, mini) – norm £12 at MAC.
- Aveda 'Damage Remedy' daily hair repair leave-in conditioner (full-size, 100ml) – norm £26 at Lookfantastic.
- Floral Street mini discovery set EDP in 'Dark' (mini, 5x1.5ml vials) – norm £9 at Feel Unique.
- Foamie papaya & oat milk 2in1 plastic-free body bar (full-size, 80g) – norm £5.99 from Treat Your Skin.
- Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara in 'Black' (mini, 4g) – norm £12 at Feel Unique.
- Colour Wow 'Dream Coat' supernatural spray (mini, 50ml) – norm £13.50 at Feel Unique.
- Rodial snake jelly eye patches (full-size, 3g one pair) – norm £9 at Feel Unique.
- Palmer's Natural Vitamin E concentrated cream (full-size, 60g) – norm £3.99 at Superdrug.
- Marc Jacobs beauty 'Highliner' glam glitter gel eye crayon in either 'Glitzalright' OR 'Glam Jam' (full-size, 0.5g) – norm £21 at Harvey Nichols.
- Ciaté 'Watermelon Burst' primer (mini, 10ml) – norm £6 at Ciaté.
- Aromatherapy Associates 'Support' lavender & peppermint bath & shower Oil (mini, 9ml) – norm £11 at Aromatherapy Associates.
- Dr Paw Paw 'Outrageous Orange' balm (full-size, 25ml) – norm £4 at Lookfantastic.
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare 'Miracle Cleanser' and muslin cloth (full-size, 50ml) – norm £15.25 at Beauty Bay.
- Erborian Matte Créme primer (mini, 5ml) – worth £4.11 based on full-sized 45ml version at Lookfantastic.
- Sukin blemish control clearing facial wash (mini, 20ml) – worth £1.59 based on full-sized 125ml version at Lookfantastic.
- Batiste dry shampoo in 'Original' (mini, 50ml) – norm £1.50 at Superdrug.
- Nuxe 'Nuxuriance Gold' anti-ageing cream (mini, 15ml) – worth £10.43 based on full-sized 50ml version at Allbeauty.
- Balance Me gradual tanning drops (mini, 9ml) – worth £7.19 based on full-sized 30ml version at Fragrance Direct.
- Murad 'Retinol Youth Renewal' eye serum (mini, 5ml) – worth £18.67 based on full-sized 15ml version at Lookfantastic.
- Eyeko 'Eye Do' liquid eyeliner (full-size, 1.8ml) – norm £12 at Lookfantastic.
- Dr Botanicals lemon superfood all-in-one rescue butter (full-size, 50ml) – norm £12 at Beauty Bay.
- Oh K! SOS 3-Step oil controlling T-zone mask (full-size, 4ml mask + 2ml wash) – norm £7 at Feel Unique.
- Invisibobble 'Sprunchie' in 'black' (full-size, one) – norm £5.99 at Lookfantastic.
- Skin Chemists 'Rose Quartz Youth Defence' lip plump (full-size, 8ml) – norm £7.99 at third-party Amazon seller (sold out elsewhere).
SOLD OUT: £50ish of men's grooming products for £20
10 items including moisturiser, hair wax and beard oil
MSE Update, 10.10am on Wed 12 Aug: This offer has been extremely popular and all grooming boxes are now sold out. We've left the below for reference.
If you go online to beauty and skincare retailer Latest in Beauty, you can get its 'Ultimate Men's Grooming Box' for £20 delivered, when you enter the MSE Blagged code LIBMEN20 at the checkout.
Latest in Beauty usually sells the set for £26, plus £3.95 delivery. By our calculations, the box is filled with products that would cost £52.65 in total if bought separately from the cheapest retailers, including items from Yardley London, Lab Series, House 99, and Fudge (see calculations below).
The offer will end at 11.59pm on Mon 31 Aug, or when all 650 available boxes have sold, whichever's sooner.
What's in the box?
The set has 10 products inside, four of which are full-sized, including moisturiser, hair wax and beard oil – see below for what's included.
Hawkins & Brimble facial scrub (full-size)
Hawkins & Brimble energising eye cream (full-size)
Seven Potions pre-shave oil (full-size)
Yardley London 'gentleman urbane' perfume
House 99 soothing body and hair wash
Lab Series oil control daily moisturiser
Lab Series future rescue repair serum
Fudge Pro 'Styling by Fudge Hair' shaper
Hawkins & Brimble shaving cream & beard oil
Fudge Urban 'matte up' matte wax
Product Cheapest price bought individually Hawkins & Brimble facial scrub, 125ml (full-size) £6.27 at Lookfantastic Hawkins & Brimble energising eye cream, 20ml (full-size)
£11.87 at Lookfantastic Seven Potions pre-shave oil pure equilibrium, 30ml (full-size) £14.97 at Seven Potions and Amazon House 99 'soften up' soothing body and hair wash, 40ml Similar £2.92 (based on 150ml full-sized version for £10.95) at parfumdreams.co.uk Lab Series oil control daily moisturiser, 7ml £3.09 (based on 50ml full-sized version for £22.13) at Lookfantastic Lab Series 'future rescue' repair serum, 7ml £2.84 (based on 50ml full-sized version for £20.26) at Amazon Fudge Pro styling by Fudge Hair shaper, 25g £2.66 (based on 75g full-sized version for £7.99) at hairsupermarket.com Fudge Urban matte wax, 70g (full-size) £5 at Superdrug and Amazon Yardley London 'gentleman urbane' compact perfume, 18ml £2.36 (based on 100ml full-sized version for £13.09) at chemist4u Hawkins & Brimble shaving cream and beard oil duo, 2 x 3ml 67p (based on 100ml and 50ml full-sized versions for £8.29 and £6.97) at healthpharm and Lookfantastic
Prices checked on Thu 6 Aug. Delivery costs not included.