Low Cost Glasses deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Low Cost Glasses deals.
£140ish Marc Jacobs sunglasses for £45 all-in
Via code on already-reduced glasses. Or prescription specs for £35Expired
It may be wet out there at the moment, but summer's just around the corner. If you go to online glasses retailer Low Cost Glasses*, you can get Marc Jacobs sunglasses for £45 delivered, when you enter the MSE Blagged code MSELCGMJSUN at the checkout (ensure you enter it as you may see another, less generous code applied), until 11.59pm on Mon 7 Jun. Delivery's free on orders over £30, so there'll be no delivery charge to pay. We've seen Marc Jacobs glasses for £140-£165 online, but Low Cost Glasses tells us the RRP is £170 – though we've not been able to find the exact frames sold elsewhere.
There are a few steps to follow to get the sunglasses:
1. Choose a pair of Marc Jacobs frames and click the 'enter prescription' button. Strangely, you need to click on 'enter prescription' even if you don't want to. You'll then have the choice to either enter a prescription, or select the 'fashion/non-prescription' option.
2. For the cheapest price, select the 'bronze' lens option. Select 'none' for the type of lens coatings to avoid additional costs. Thinner or UV protection lenses included in the 'silver' package will cost £15 extra.
3. Choose the 'sunglasses' lens coating. You'll be able to choose the colour and strength of the tint you want to make the specs into sunglasses for £12. All tint colours and strengths options cost the same amount.
If you're after prescription specs (and not sunglasses), there's a separate code to get them for £35 (norm £60) instead – just enter MSELCGMJ35 at the checkout (ensure you enter it as you may see another, less generous code applied). You can't use both codes in one transaction, so if you wanted a pair of glasses and sunnies, you'd need to do two separate orders. The codes only work on Marc Jacobs glasses.
Important. Check you're using the cheapest code at the checkout
Low Cost Glasses often has other promotions running, which are automatically applied at checkout. So in case this happens, make sure you enter MSELCGMJSUN or MSELCGMJ35 at the checkout to override any other codes that could work out more expensive than ours.
When you get to the checkout page, you can find the box to enter the code towards the top of the page under the heading, 'Have a coupon? Enter your code here'.
£39 Calvin Klein prescription specs (norm £160)
Via MSE Blagged codeExpired
If you go to online glasses retailer Low Cost Glasses*, you can get Calvin Klein specs for £39 delivered (norm £160), when you enter the MSE Blagged code MSELCGCK39 at the checkout, until 11.59pm on Sun 21 Mar. Delivery's free on orders over £30, so there'll be no fee to pay.
Low Cost Glasses currently has another promotion running that's automatically applied, where you get 10% off on orders over £50 – however, our code gets you a bigger discount, so make sure you enter MSELCGCK39 at the checkout to override it. When you get to the checkout page, you can find the box to enter the code towards the top of the page under the heading, 'Have a coupon? Enter your code here'.
The code only works on Calvin Klein glasses.
Need-to-knows for getting the cheapest price
- Choose the 'bronze' lens option to get the most basic, free lenses.
- Select 'none' for the type of lens coatings to avoid additional costs.
- Thinner or UV protection lenses will cost £15-£64 extra.
For more like this, see varifocal glasses from £49.