0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Monsoon*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect from a Monsoon store and there's no minimum spend required, so you can save on delivery costs. You'll also get 10% off your next in-store purchase if you buy it on the same day you pick up your delivery.
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting. Check our Shopping Tricks Guide for how to save more on the high street.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops they had most success haggling. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M, Dorothy Perkins, Zara. If you're not committed to buying from Monsoon, check out our deals from H&M, Dorothy Perkins, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Monsoon? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Monsoon*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Monsoon 'January' sale
Up to 70% off in stores and online
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): It started on Christmas Eve.
Start date (in stores): It started on Boxing Day.
Sale boost amount: It's boosted from up to 50% off in store and online to up to 70% off.
Likely to boost again? Last year, we didn't see the discount boost further than up to 70% off.
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Monsoon 'up to 50% off' sale
In store and online. Incl womenswear & kidswear
If you go online to Monsoon* or into a store (find your nearest*), you'll find selected items from womenswear and kidswear at up to 50% off in its sale until 5pm on Wed 22 Mar. Delivery's £3.95 or you can click and collect from a store for free.
There are 130 items included the sale, all of which will be clearly marked and the discount will be automatically applied at the checkout.
Some strong discounts we found on Thu 9 Mar include:
- Girls' dress* - £25 (was £50)
- Women's skater dress* - £29.50 (was £59)
- Women's padded coat* - £44.50 (was £89)
When we looked, stock was extremely limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.