Nails Inc Deals
0 Current Deals
£100ish of Nails Inc polish for £25 delivered*
MSE Blagged. 10 polishes, incl polka dot & glitter effectsALL GONE
MSE Update, Wed 20 Mar at 11.01am: This deal has been really popular this morning and all 1,200 sets have now sold out, so these are no longer available to buy. We've taken out the link, but we've left the write-up here for reference.
If you go online to Nails Inc via our Blagged link you can get a set of 10 full-size (14ml) Nails Inc polishes for £25 delivered – a good deal as we found it’d normally cost £100ish to buy 10 similar polishes separately.
The deal will end on Sun 31 Mar or more likely, when all 1,200 sets are sold, so go quick if you want to nail this offer. Here’s what you’ll get:
· Bourne Terrace (red)
· Regents Park with Collagen (pink)
· Carriage Gotta (metallic pink)
· Bruton St (dusky pink)
· Thames Avenue (pale pink with gold glitter)
· Chelsea Embankment (pale pink blossom effect)
· Mermaid Playsuit (blue shimmer)
· Queens Mews (pale grey)
· Grape St (pale blue)
· Tudor St (multi-polka dot effect)
For more beauty bargains, check out our make-up and beauty deals.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
'Free' £11 Nails Inc polish with £4ish mag
Full-size freebie on the cover of £4.40 mag
Buy the May edition of Elle magazine by Mon 4 Jun (£4.30, Winnie Harlow on the front) and on the cover you'll get one of four Nails Inc nail varnishes.
These 10ml bottles are normally £11 each plus delivery and will either be pale pink (Lexington Street), Superfood base coat (clear), grey (Cornwall Gardens) and red (Tate).
As these varnishes are worth more than the magazine, if you want them it's worth buying the magazine even if you don’t want to read it, as it's cheaper than buying the product directly (but obviously, it's better value if you do read it!). You may have to root around the shelf to find a specific freebie if you’re after a particular colour.
We asked Elle, and it told us subscribers should also receive the freebie.
£90ish of Nails Inc polish for £25 delivered
MSE Blagged. 10 polishes, incl confetti effects
If you go online to Nails Inc* via our Blagged link and use the code TIME25 you can get a set of 10 full-size (10ml) Nails Inc polishes for £25 delivered, normally £90ish for all 10 bought separately.
The deal ends when all 1,200 sets are sold, so go quick if you want to nail this offer.
Here's what you'll get in the set, along with the next cheapest prices we could find if bought individually:
- Fitzrovia (light peach) - no longer on sale, was £11 at Nails Inc.
- Upper Berkeley Street (pink and yellow confetti) - norm £12 at Nails Inc.
- Porchester Square (mushroom grey) - norm £6 at Nails Inc (but out of stock).
- Kensington Caviar top coat (clear) - norm £10.71 based on full-sized 14ml version at Nails Inc.
- York Street (pink, orange and green confetti) - norm £12 at Nails Inc.
- Notting Hill Carnival (yellow) - norm £4.19 from third-party Amazon seller.
- Fitzroy Square (pink and purple confetti) - norm £12 at Nails Inc.
- Marylebone Road (lime green) - norm £5 at Nails Inc.
- Princes Gardens (blue and green confetti) - norm £5 at Nails Inc.
Although you can sometimes find certain individual polishes cheaper than the prices above as part of promotional sets, you'd be hard pushed to find them for £25 all-in.