0 Current Deals
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you're buying from Next, you can often cut costs by up to 50% or more in the official Next clearance* online. It's essentially an outlet for past seasons' stock with most items half-price or less, including men's, women's and kid's clothes, accessories and homeware.
Delivery's £3.99 or you can collect from a Next store for free. Next also has 30+ outlet stores located in the UK and overseas, including at Cheshire Oaks, Doncaster, Glasgow, Newport, Sheffield, Stockport, Warrington and Wembley (find your nearest*).
There are always ways to save money at Next*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect and there's no minimum spend required.
- Look out for hand-written numbers and letters on price tags. Next shop staff are renowned for writing on price tags before sales. If you spot hand-written markings on a full-price item you want to buy, hold off – it probably means the item’s about to be reduced.
- Try haggling. We polled 2,518 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check the Clearance page. The N*ext Clearance* page lists clearance stock from all departments. Stock is limited, so it's worth filtering your searches by product and size.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Debenhams. If you're not committed to buying from Next, check out our deals from Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, BHS, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Very and Littlewoods, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Next? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Next*.
Latest Expired Deals
Next 'at least 50% off' most sale items
Online and in stores
Last year, at least 50% off online and in stores
This is the Boxing Day/January sale info from 2018, and we’re predicting it’ll be the same or very similar this year. See our Christmas Deals Predictor for what else we think is coming up.
Find your nearest: store locator
Start date (online): Last year, it started on Christmas Eve.
Start date (in stores): Last year, it started on Boxing Day.
Sale strength: At least 50% off, in stores and online.
Likely to boost? Not likely. Sale discount doesn't usually increase from 50%.