0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any No7 deals.
Latest Expired Deals
£143ish of No7 beauty products for £39
Including mascara, serum, cleanser, lipstick & more
Update 12.41pm on Thu 17 Dec: This set has currently sold out online, but may still be available in stores. We've asked Boots if it'll be back in stock online soon and we'll let you know as soon as we hear back.
If you go online to Boots* you can get 'The Star of the Show' No7 make-up and skincare set for £39. Boots normally sells this for £80, but we've worked out its contents would cost £142.50 if purchased individually. Delivery's free.
The deal will also be available in stores, though of course we can't guarantee there'll be stock. You can use the 'Find in store' feature on the product page at the Boots website to get an indication of stock availability near you.
The set is available until Thu 24 Dec, but if it's popular it could sell out sooner than this so go quick if you want it.
We correctly predicted this deal would happen – see what other offers we're forecasting up to January in our Christmas Deals Predictor.
What's in the box?
It contains 11 make-up and skincare items including ten full-sized products and one mini. See our calculations and exactly what's inside below.
New. Boots November Star Gifts
Incl No7 beauty set £35 (£103ish individually), Elizabeth Arden set £14 (norm £28)
MSE Update at 12.16pm on Fri 30 Nov: Boots has confirmed the 'Best of Mac' gift set is now sold out online, but is still available at selected stores. To find out if your nearest has it in stock, click the 'Find in store' button featured on the product page.
If you go online to Boots*, you can spot a fresh new range of Star Gifts, including No7 Black Friday 'The Beauty Collection'* skin & beauty set £35 (norm £103ish if bought separately), 'Best of Mac' gift set for £35 (norm £81 separately) and Elizabeth Arden 'Eight Hour' skincare set now £14 (norm £28), while stocks last.
These are three Boots Christmas offers known as ‘Star Gifts*’ which are currently available, and are popular with MoneySavers and MSE Forumites each year.
The No7 Black Friday 'The Beauty Collection'* contains 10 products, including a full-size mascara, lipstick, cleanser, and voucher to choose your preferred shade which we calculated would cost £103.50 if bought separately at Boots:
- No7 Dramatic Lift mascara black 7ml (full-size) – norm £13.50
- No7 Stay Perfect Trio eye shadow palette in 'Rose Golds' 3g (full-size) – norm £10
- No7 Stay Perfect Metallic eye pencil in 'Blackest' 1g (full-size) – norm £7.50
- No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in 'Desert Rose' 3.8g (full-size) – norm £10
- No7 Gel Finish nail colour in 'Rose Gold' 10ml (full-size) – norm £7.50
- No7 Radiant Results revitalising daily face polish 100ml (full-size) – norm £7
- No7 Instant Illusions airbrush away primer 30ml (full-size) – norm £16.50
- No7 Radiant Results purifying clay cleanser 150ml (full-size) – norm £8
- No7 Instant Results nourishing hydration mask 100ml (full-size) – norm £10
- Glow drops voucher (allows you to choose your preferred shade) – norm £13.50
The 'Best of Mac' gift set* contains a make-up setting spray, lipstick, cream, eyeshadow and mascara which we calculated would cost £81.20 if bought separately from the cheapest retailers:
- Mac Fix+ setting spray 100ml (full-size) - norm £18.70 at John Lewis
- Mac lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy' 3g (full-size) - norm £17.50 at Mac
- Mac strobe cream 10ml (mini-size) - norm £10 at Debenhams
- Mac 'Amber Lights' eyeshadow 1.3g (full-size) - norm £15 at Look Fantastic
- Mac Extreme mascara 13ml (full-size) - norm £20 at Look Fantastic
The Elizabeth Arden 'Eight Hour' skincare set* contains a cream skin protectant, lip protectant stick and hand moisturiser. Next cheapest we found, £27.99 at Superdrug and if bought separately, we calculated it would cost £37.90 from the cheapest retailers:
- Elizabeth Arden 'Eight Hour' cream skin protectant 50ml (full-size) - norm £14.95 at All beauty
- Elizabeth Arden 'Eight Hour' cream lip protectant 3.7g (full-size) - norm £16 at Debenhams
- Elizabeth Arden 'Eight Hour' intensive moisturising hand treatment 30ml (mini-size) - norm £6.95 at Fragrance Direct
For more beauty deals, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals page.