If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
0 Current Deals
Unlimited travel in 290 towns/cities. Extra 1/3 off with railcardEng, Scot, Wales
If you're travelling by train in England, Scotland or Wales, Plusbus gives you unlimited day travel by bus or tram in the town or city you're travelling to. Plusbus day tickets for over 290 locations can be bought from £2 (most are between £2.50 and £4) if you buy online from one of the rail firms listed on the Plusbus site or at the station.
You can buy Plusbus tickets for the start of your journey or the end of it, or both. See the Plusbus route map for a full list of where you can use the cheap tickets.
Railcard holders can get an extra third off their day fare. Some restrictions apply, check 'more info' for the details.
- Network Railcards & Gold Cards are valid in the South East of England Mon-Fri after 10am, weekend anytime.
- Two Together Railcards valid Mon-Fri after 9.30am, weekend anytime. Two tickets must be bought.
- 16-25 & HM Forces Railcards valid at all times.
- Senior Railcards valid after the morning peak hours (varies by location) Mon-Fri in the South East of England and at all times outside of the South East.
- Disabled Railcards valid at all times, including peak periods.
- Family & Friends Railcards valid after the morning peak hours (varies by location) Mon-Fri in the South East of England and at all times outside of the South East.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!