If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
Red magazine Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Red magazine deals.
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
SOLD OUT: £37 Red beauty box with £205 of beauty products
Including make-up, skincare and beauty items from Elemis, NARS, Illamasqua and RENExpired
Update 4.04pm on Wed 6 Apr: This deal has been extremely popular with MoneySavers and all 1,800 boxes have now gone.
If you go online to Red magazine via this special link*, you can get a 'Red Beauty Box' for £37 delivered (normally £60), until 11.59pm on Thu 7 Apr, or when 1,800 boxes go – whichever's first. The box contains 14 make-up, skincare and beauty items (four full-size and 10 mini), plus a one-off 12-month digital magazine subscription. Delivery will take 7-10 working days.
There's no code needed as the discount is automatically applied when you go via the MSE Blagged link above. Red says the box is worth £296.90, however, we've done our own calculations and based on the cheapest price we could find for each beauty item elsewhere we reckon it’d cost a bit less – about £205. This deal is likely to be popular, so go quick if it's something you're after.
What's inside the box and the cheapest price we could find elsewhere:
Plus it comes with a one-off 12-month digital magazine subscription, which would usually cost £43.88. You can choose an annual subscription to either Red, Good Housekeeping, Elle, Elle Decoration, Harper's Bazaar, Country Living or Prima. This won't auto-renew after 12-months.For more beauty discounts, see our Cheap make-up & beauty deals page.
- Elemis 'Pro-Collagen Marine' cream (15ml) - worth £16.89, based on 50ml size at So Lippy
- Balance Me hyaluronic plumping mist (10ml) - £10 at Balance Me and Feelunique
- Nails Inc nail varnish (full size - 14ml) - £11 at Nails Inc
- Ren clean skincare '& Now to Sleep' pillow spray (10ml) - worth £1.79, based on 75ml size at Allbeauty
- Shiseido' Ultimune Power' infusing concentrate (10ml) - worth £18.13, based on 15ml size at Escentual
- Nars lip pencil in Cruella (1.8g) - worth £16.50, based on 2.4g size at Lookfantastic
- Eyeko 'Black Magic' eyeliner (1.2g) - Not found elsewhere, but next cheapest similar - £9 at Lookfantastic.
- Bellapierre natural eyeshadow (7.2g) - Not found elsewhere, but next cheapest similar - £20 at Lookfantastic
- Illamasqua 'Antimatter' lipstick in either Spectre or Glow (full size) - £11.90 at Illamasqua
- Rodial 'Glamolash XXL' mascara (full size) - £23.49 at Skinstore
- Christophe Robin purifying sea salt scrub (40ml) - £7.20, based on 75ml size at Lookfantastic
- Aromatherapy Associates de-stress muscle gel (full size - 150ml) - £28 at Boots
- Neo Sephiri 'Pure Kalahari' melon facial oil (5ml) - £19 at Neo Sephiri
- Kloris uplifting body oil (10ml) - £12 at Kloris CBD
'Free' Nails Inc polish with £5ish mag
£11ish full-size freebie on the coverExpired
Buy the October issue of Red magazine (£4.75, Renee Zellweger on the front) and on the cover you'll get a 10ml Nails Inc nail polish in a choice of three colours, subject to availability.
The colours are: Bond street passage (light pink), Kensal place (dark red) and a Red exclusive colour (red). They'd be worth about £11 based on the larger 14ml size which Nails Inc now usually sell for £15 each.
Red magazine hasn't confirmed how long the magazine is on sale for or whether subscribers to Red will receive their freebie with the magazine, we'll let you know here when we know more.