0 Current Deals
If you shop online at Sainsbury's* and enter the code GGSEN at the checkout, you can get a free pack of Garden Gourmet 'Sensational' plant-based vegan burgers 2x226g (normally £3).
There are 7,000 codes available for shops delivered by Tuesday 30 August, but the offer will expire sooner if all the codes are used. Sainsbury's 'freebie' codes like this one are only valid once per account, though multiple different codes can be used on the same delivery.
Note: In order to use this code, you'll need to have met the minimum order of £25 for delivery (which costs £7 for orders under £40, £1-£7 for orders £40+).
If you're a new online Sainsbury's* shopper, you can get £15 off your first £60+ shop when you enter the code SCSEO22AU15 at the checkout.
Your shopping must be delivered before 11.59pm on Wednesday 31 August (so ensure you book a slot before this time). Delivery costs from £1 to £7 depending on the slot you choose. See 'More info' below for exclusions.
The code excludes spirits, liqueurs, wine when on a 'buy six save 25% promotion' (all alcohol is excluded in Scotland and Wales), collection or delivery charge, first stage baby milk, tobacco and related products, gift vouchers, savings or postage stamps, e-top up, mobile phone vouchers, fuel, travel money, phone cards, gaming (games, consoles, accessories) or charity products.
Sainsbury's Etienne Dumont Brut Champagne is £16 in store and online at Sainsbury's*.
If you shop online, delivery can cost between £1-£7, or you can collect from selected stores for free. There's a minimum spend of £25 online, so if you just want one bottle you might be better off getting this deal in a store.
Please be Drinkaware.
There are always ways to save money at Sainsbury's* so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Supermarket coupons. Make sure you check out our supermarket coupons page to save on your shopping.
- Take the Downshift Challenge. The phrasing and language used hypnotises us into thinking the most costly is best. While the packaging looks more opulent, look beneath it and sometimes you won't be able to tell the difference (often it's even made in the same factory). Take our Downshift Challenge.
- Track if it's really a bargain. Most of us know just because a supermarket lists an item as "on offer", that doesn't mean it's cheap. The trouble has been sorting awesome offers from poor promos.
- Time trips right to bag huge yellow sticker discounts. If you spot a yellow sticker discount - fantastic. Grab it and use it quickly as it's a saving on perfectly good nosh. See when Sainsbury's normally reduces its produce in our Cheap Supermarket Shopping guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Asda, Tesco and the other major supermarkets. If you're not committed to buying from Sainsbury's, check out our deals from Asda, Aldi, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl and Waitrose, where they may have a better offer.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. Supermarkets did feature, so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Had a problem with Sainsbury's? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Sainsbury's*.
Latest Expired Deals
Sainsbury's 25% off six bottles of wine & fizz
In stores and online. Excludes ScotlandExpired
Add any combination of six bottles priced £5 or over (£7 or over in Wales) and the 25% discount will be automatically applied at the checkout.
The offer excludes 200ml bottles and under, all Sainsbury's own-brand 'house wines', fortified and boxed wines, and gift sets. There's a maximum of 36 bottles per customer.
For online orders, delivery’s £1 to £7 depending on how much you are spending and when you book your delivery time slot. Remember that your order will have to be delivered or collected by Sunday 31 July.
You can’t get this deal at Central or Local stores, or in Scotland.
Please be Drinkaware.
See more of our wine deals here.
'Free' £1.90 Alpro 'This is Not M*lk' oat drink
Via code with online shopExpired
If you shop online at Sainsbury's and enter the code FreeAlpro at the checkout, you can get a free one-litre Alpro 'This is Not M*lk' oat drink (normally £1.90).
There are 7,000 codes available for shops delivered by Tuesday 9 August but the offer will expire sooner if all the codes are used. Sainsbury's 'freebie' codes like this one are only valid once per account, though multiple different codes can be used on the same delivery.
Note: In order to use this code, you'll need to have met the minimum order of £25 for delivery (which costs £9 max for orders under £40, £1-£7 for orders £40+).