0 Current Deals
Cheapest garment from £3.50. Online and in stores, available all yearOngoing
If you go online to Sainsbury's or visit a store that stocks the Tu clothing range (find your nearest), you can get a full school uniform (ages 2-16) from £12.50, which includes a polo shirt, sweatshirt and skirt or trousers. Delivery's £3.95 and click and collect is free on orders over £15.
Sainsbury's sells most of its basic uniform items in multipacks of at least two, so you're actually getting closer to two full uniforms, rather than just the one.
What do you get?
To calculate the cheapest bundle price, we added three polo shirts, two sweatshirts and a skirt for £12.50, to be fully kitted out. Though this does mean you'll have extras as some of them come in multipacks.
Prices change depending on size. Some sizes are currently out of stock online, so it's worth looking in store if you can't find the size you want online.
You can get up to 50% off Tu clothing if you go online to Sainsbury's or into a store (find your nearest – there's an option to show stores that stock clothing). The Tu sale includes men's, women's, kids' and baby clothes and when we checked on Tue 29 Jun, we found there were over 1,000 items available.
Sainsbury's wasn't able to confirm when the sale will end, so you may want to go quick if you've seen something you like. Delivery's £3.95 or you can click & collect for free if you're spending £20 or more.
Here are some examples we found when we checked on Tue 29 Jun:
- Baby safari dungarees – £6 (were £12)
- Men's navy chino shorts – £7 (were £14)
- Women's oatmeal ribbed midi dress – £7.50 (was £15)
- Women's gingham swimsuit – £8 (was £16)
As is the nature of sales, stock is limited, so go quick if there's something in particular you're after. If you're looking for more like this, see our Summer Sales round-up.
Sainsbury's Etienne Dumont Brut Champagne is £16 in store and online at Sainsbury's.
If you shop online, delivery can cost between £1-£7, or you can collect from selected stores for free. There's a minimum spend of £25 online, so if you just want one bottle you might be better off getting this deal in a store.
Please be Drinkaware.
There are always ways to save money at Sainsbury's* so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Supermarket coupons. Make sure you check out our supermarket coupons page to save on your shopping.
- Take the Downshift Challenge. The phrasing and language used hypnotises us into thinking the most costly is best. While the packaging looks more opulent, look beneath it and sometimes you won't be able to tell the difference (often it's even made in the same factory). Take our Downshift Challenge.
- Track if it's really a bargain. Most of us know just because a supermarket lists an item as "on offer", that doesn't mean it's cheap. The trouble has been sorting awesome offers from poor promos.
- Time trips right to bag huge yellow sticker discounts. If you spot a yellow sticker discount - fantastic. Grab it and use it quickly as it's a saving on perfectly good nosh. See when Sainsbury's normally reduces its produce in our Cheap Supermarket Shopping guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Asda, Tesco and the other major supermarkets. If you're not committed to buying from Sainsbury's, check out our deals from Asda, Aldi, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl and Waitrose, where they may have a better offer.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. Supermarkets did feature, so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Had a problem with Sainsbury's? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Sainsbury's*.
Latest Expired Deals
'Free' £1.50 Innocent smoothie
Via code with Sainsbury's online shopExpired
If you shop online at Sainsbury's and enter the code FREESMOOTHIE21 at the checkout, you can get a free 750ml Innocent smoothie (norm £3, but currently on offer for £1.50) with your shop. Flavours include 'Seriously Strawberry & Bananas', 'Magnificent Mango & Passion fruits', and 'Guavas Pineapples & Apples'.
There are 15,000 codes available for shops delivered by Tue 15 Jun, but the offer will expire sooner if all the codes are used. Sainsbury's 'freebie' codes like this one are only valid once per account, though multiple different codes can be used on the same delivery.
Note: In order to use this code, you'll need to have met the minimum order of £25 for delivery (which costs £9 max for orders under £40, £1-£7 for orders £40+).
Sainsbury's 25% off six or more bottles of wine, prosecco & champagne
Selected stores and online. Excludes ScotlandExpired
The Sainsbury's wine bulk-buy deal is back. If you buy six or more bottles of wine, prosecco or champagne by 11.59pm on Mon 31 May, either online at Sainsbury's or in selected stores (find your nearest), you'll get 25% off the lot – that includes any bottles already on offer, but excludes bottles priced under £5 in England or under £7 in Wales. Please be Drinkaware.
You'll need to factor in delivery or collection charges for online orders – delivery fees are £1 to £7 depending on the time slot you pick, while click and collect's £4 or free on orders of £40 and over. Unfortunately the offer's not available in Scotland due to alcohol licencing laws, or in smaller convenience stores such as Sainsbury's Central or Local.
The 25% discount's applied automatically when you select six or more bottles, and you can mix and match different types.
Here are some examples of the stronger discounts you can get when buying six bottles:
- Phantom River Sauvignon Blanc – £3.75/bottle (was £5/bottle)
- Barefoot Malbec – £4.31/bottle (was £5.75/bottle, reduced from £6.75)
- Codorníu Cava Bruto Brut – £5.25/bottle (was £7/bottle, reduced from £8)
- Mumm Cordon Rouge Champagne Brut Non Vintage – £18.75/bottle (was £25/bottle, reduced from £35)
There are a few exclusions – see 'More info' below for a list.
See our Wine, prosecco & champagne deals for more MoneySaving tipples.