0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Selfridges*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Almost everything sold at Selfridges is eligible for free Click & Collect from a store (find your nearest*) and there's no minimum spend required.
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Selfridges email newsletter*, you'll receive its promotions direct to your inbox.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, John Lewis and House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from Selfridges, check out our deals from John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, French Connection and Ted Baker, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Selfridges? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Selfridges*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Selfridges 'January' sale
Up to 50% off in stores & online, some items up to 80% off
Find your nearest: Store locator*
Start date (online): It started on Christmas Day.
Start date (in stores): It started on Boxing Day.
Sale amount: Up to 50% off in stores and online.
Sale boost amount: We've spotted some items have boosted to up to 80% off online on Tue 2 Jan.
Likely to boost? Last year some items were further discounted from 31 Dec.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Selfridges Black Friday up to 20% off
In stores & online via code. Beauty & fragrance 10% off
While Selfridges is by no means MoneySaving, it rarely offers a discount so this is always a popular one in the build-up to Christmas. Just as we predicted, Selfridges* is offering up to 20% off via an online code or in-store voucher over the Black Friday weekend until 11.59pm on Sun 26 Nov.
How do I get it?
You can either use this Selfridges voucher in stores or enter the code SELFCCE online. Delivery's £4.95 or you can collect in store for free.
What it’s valid on:
The full 20% off is valid on selected lines including fashion, homeware and accessories, but beauty and fragrance are capped at 10% off . Some brands are excluded, see full T&Cs*.
What it's best to use it on:
This discount works out best on posh brands that are seldom discounted, such as Michael Kors and KitchenAid (10% off only on KitchenAid products).
It's worth doing your research though, as when we checked on Thu 23 Nov some products were cheaper elsewhere, such as a Barbour Akenside jacket, which was £95.20 at Selfridges after the discount but £89.21 at Country Attire.
Some products were also the same price elsewhere, such as the YSL Touche Éclat concealer which is £22.95 after the discount and the same price at John Lewis, Feel Unique and House of Fraser.
However, there are some decent deals to be had using the code, although stock was already limited. Strong deals we found on Thu 23 Nov include:
- Women's Tommy Hilfiger puffer jacket* - £160 (£200 before code). Next cheapest we found, £200 at Tommy Hilfiger.
- Men's Gucci trainers* - £468 (£585 before code). Next cheapest similar we found, £530 at Matches Fashion.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
For the rest of our Black Friday deals and analysis, see our Black Friday 2017 Deals page.