0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Selfridges*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Almost everything sold at Selfridges is eligible for free Click & Collect from a store (find your nearest*) and there's no minimum spend required.
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Selfridges email newsletter*, you'll receive its promotions direct to your inbox.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, John Lewis and House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from Selfridges, check out our deals from John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, French Connection and Ted Baker, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Selfridges? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Selfridges*.
Latest Expired Deals
Boosted: Selfridges 'up to 80% off' sale
Across women's and men's fashion, bags, beauty & moreExpired
Start date (online): It started on Christmas Eve
Sale strength: Up to 80% off across women's and men's fashion, toys, home, luggage, shoes, beauty and accessories.
Likely to boost? It boosted on Fri 15 Jan from 'up to 70% off', and previously at the start of January from up to 50% off. We wouldn't expect it to boost any further.
A few strong examples we spotted on Fri 8 Jan:
- Monopoly voice banking edition* - £5 (was £10, reduced from £30)
- Men's Obey graphic print t-shirt* - £20 (was £25, reduced from £45)
- Women's Ted Baker wool-blend coat* - £120 (was £149, reduced from £299)
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after. Selfridges sells branded items, so be sure to check prices at other retailers before buying.
Last year, up to 50% off in stores & onlineExpired
Find your nearest: Store locator*
Start date (online): Last year it started on Christmas Day – we'd expect it to start on the same day this year.
Start date (in stores): Last year it started on Boxing Day – we'd expect it to start on the same day this year.
Sale strength: Usually up to 50% off in stores & online, so we predict it'll start at 'up to 50% off' this year.
Likely to boost? Last year some items were further discounted from 31 Dec, with some items up to 80% off. We'd expect to see further discounts on 31 Dec again this year.