0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Selfridges*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Almost everything sold at Selfridges is eligible for free Click & Collect from a store (find your nearest*) and there's no minimum spend required.
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Selfridges email newsletter*, you'll receive its promotions direct to your inbox.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, John Lewis and House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from Selfridges, check out our deals from John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, French Connection and Ted Baker, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Selfridges? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Selfridges*.
Latest Expired Deals
Selfridges 'up to 70% off' BOOSTED sale
Across women's and men's fashion, beauty & more. Could boost furtherExpired
Start date (online): Christmas Eve
Start date (in store): Boxing Day
Sale strength: Boosted to up to 70% off on Thu 6 Jan (boosted to up to 60% off from up to 50% off on 31 Dec).
Likely to boost? Last year the sale boosted to 'up to 70% off' in January and then again to 'up to 80% off', so it's likely we'll still see deeper discounts.
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after. Selfridges sells branded items, so be sure to check prices at other retailers before buying.
Looking for another sale? See our January sales page for a full list of what's on.
Selfridges Black Friday up to 20% off selected items
Discount available online and in-store using a codeExpired
While Selfridges is not exactly MoneySaving it's Christmas Comes Early event is an ideal opportunity to pick up premium branded goods at a discount. This year, Selfridges* is offering up to 20% off selected products when using a code online or instore until 11:59pm on Mon 29 Nov.
How do I get it?
Items discounted in the sale will be marked in red. Simply enter the code SELFCCE and the discount will be automatically applied to the relevant items. Delivery's from £5.
What it’s valid on:
Selfridges is offering up to 20% off selected items in womenswear, menswear, accessories and shoes. Selected beauty and technology items will be available for 10% off. Check the Selfridges website for full T&Cs*.
What it's best to use it on:
You'll get a bigger saving on high-end brands that are rarely discounted, including Wedgewood, Royal Doulton and Tom Ford.
When we looked on Mon 29 Nov at 2.39pm, items that caught our eye include:
- Neom Perfect Peace scented candle 24.9cm* - £36.80 (£46 before code applied). Same price at John Lewis*.
- Dior Addict Glow gift set* - £53.10 (£59 before code applied) OUT OF STOCK. Next cheapest we found, £59 at Boots*.
Not so hot deals include:
- Royal Doulton, Gordon Ramsay Maze 12-piece dinner set* - £76 (£95 before code applied). CHEAPER at Amazon*, £54.85.
- Cartwright & Butler Lytton engraved wooden cheeseboard set* - £50.40 (£56 before code applied) OUT OF STOCK. CHEAPER direct from Cartwright and Butler, £45
It's worth doing your research though, as some products could be the same price or cheaper elsewhere in the run up to, or on Black Friday itself.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.