0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Snapfish*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Student discounts. Snapfish runs various discounts for students* with Student Beans. Log into your Student Beans account to receive a unique promo code, which you'll need to enter at the checkout stage.
- Check the online offers page. The Snapfish deals page* lists offers for a range of personalised photo items - it updates this regulary, and we've seen offers as strong as 50% off, so it's worth checking before you buy something.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Truprint and Photobox. If you're not committed to buying from Snapfish, check out our deals from Truprint, Photobox, Bonusprint and Albelli, where there may be a better offer.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
You can get up to 50 'free' standard-sized 6"x4" prints per month for at least a year when you download the Snapfish app*. You'll need to have any photos you want to print on your device, or upload them to your Snapfish account using a laptop or computer.
You just pay £3.49 delivery each time you order 50, though you can order fewer at a time. You'll pay £1.49 postage for 1-14 prints, £2.99 for 15-40 prints and £3.49 for 41-200 (you'd simply pay for the ones beyond 50).
Normally, 50 prints via the Snapfish website would cost £8.49 (including delivery), so we can't see any negatives with this deal. What's more, you claim the deal time and time again over at least the next 12 months - making it good for holiday snaps whenever you've been away, or for Christmas and birthday gifts.
How to get it
Download the Apple or Android Snapfish app*, log in or register, and a credit for 50 free prints should be added to your app account automatically. Then for the next year or beyond, your free 50 prints credit will renew on the first day of each month and last until 11.59pm on the last day of the month.
Using the app, you can upload photos straight from your phone, Instagram, Facebook or Google Photos. If you want to print photos from a digital camera, you can upload them to your Snapfish account using a laptop or computer, then order them via the app. Your credit will be automatically applied at the app checkout within the app (you must be signed in).
Latest Expired Deals
99p photo-personalised card (norm £3.50)
MSE Blagged 7" x 5" greetings card, incl Father's Day
If you go via this specific Snapfish* link, you can get a 'free' personalised greetings card, which could be handy with Father's Day coming up (Sun 17 Jun). You'll just need to pay 99p for delivery - normally they're £2.49 plus 99p delivery. The offer ends at 11.59pm on Mon 11 Jun.
It's worth noting that, while you can bank your free credit on a mobile or tablet (see below), you'll need to use a desktop computer to create your design.
How to get your card:
- Log in or register via this Snapfish* link by Mon 11 Jun.
- You'll receive a code, which will be displayed on screen and emailed to you, valid until 11.59pm on Mon 11 Jun.
- You'll be redirected to the Snapfish website, which has 7" x 5" folded greetings cards you can claim for free. Follow the instructions to upload your own photo(s) and add text to the front, inside and back of the card.
- At the checkout stage, enter the code you were given earlier and the price of the card will be deducted, leaving the total cost at 99p (just the delivery).
The offer is for new and existing customers and limited to one per person. Delivery should take 3-5 working days. For more gift ideas, see our Father's Day deals page.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
3 'free' photo magnets - just pay £3 delivery
Via code. Norm £13. Good for Father's Day (Sun 18 Jun)
MSE Update 2.03pm Fri 9 Jun: The magnets have been extremely popular and all 9,000 codes have now sold out.
If you’re after a personalised gift or just want to brighten up your fridge, we've blagged three 'free' 3"x2" personalised flexible photo magnets - you just pay £3 delivery (norm £13.44 all-in, currently £9.85 via 40% off code).
Log in or register at Snapfish* via this MSE Blagged link and you'll be given a unique code - it will appear on screen and will be emailed to you. Then just create your 3"x2" personalised flexible photo magnets* and use the code by 11.59pm on Mon 12 Jun to bag the discount (one per household).
The offer ends at 11.59pm on Mon 12 Jun - which is also the last order date for delivery in time for Father's Day - or when all 9,000 codes are snapped up, whichever's soonest, so go quick if you want 'em.
Standard estimated delivery time is 2-3 working days, but Snapfish says it could take 1-2 days longer as this deal’s likely to be popular.
It's worth noting you can't create your magnets via the mobile app - you'll need to use a desktop computer, laptop or the mobile site – and the offer excludes acrylic magnets.
The code can only be used once and not in conjunction with any other promotion or on prepaid credits.