0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money on Soap & Glory products, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions, which often include Soap & Glory.
- Coupons. Make sure you look out for coupons online or in Soap & Glory's email newsletter, and in store inside the Boots free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*. See our regularly updated coupons list.
- Boots 'Star Buys'. Every year in the run up to Christmas, Boots slashes the prices of product bundles by about 50%. Soap & Glory products are often included in this discount and it's a great time to stock up for the year.
- Check out similar products at other retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying Soap & Glory products, check out our other deals from Boots and Superdrug where they may have a better offer on another brand.
- Had a problem with Soap & Glory at Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
Latest Expired Deals
£33.50 Soap & Glory 'Home is Where the Spa is' set
Boots 'Star Gift'. Normally £68, but worth £77 if you bought the items separatelyExpired
From 00.01am on Friday 2 December, the Soap & Glory 'Home is Where the Spa is' bodycare set is back on sale at £33.50 online at Boots* until 11.59pm on Saturday 24 December, or while stock lasts. This Boots 'Star Gift' was briefly on sale at this price in early November. Boots says this time the set will also be available in stores, depending on stock.
The set has 13 items including body wash, body butter, hand cream and facial masks – see the full contents below. It's normally £68, but if the products were bought individually they would cost £77. Delivery's free (click & collect isn't available for this set).
Boots says it has decent stock levels, but as it's a popular set it's best to go quick if you want it.
Here's the contents of the Soap & Glory 'Home is Where the Spa is' set, along with the normal price you could buy each item for separately. For the two minis in the set, we've used the equivalent cost based on the full-size product.
- Magnificoco body lotion, 500ml (full-size) - £9.95
- The Rushower dry shampoo, 200ml (full-size) - £3.95
- Clean On Me hydrating body wash, 500ml (full-size) - £6.95
- The Scrub Of Your Life smoothing body scrub, 200ml (full-size) - £5.95
- The Righteous Butter body butter, 300ml (full-size) - £9.95
- Call Of Fruity hydrating hand cream, 125ml (full-size) - £6.95
- Face Soap & Clarity vitamin C facial wash, 350ml (full-size) - £7.95
- Bright & Beautiful radiance-boosting mask, 29g (full-size) - £3.95
- The Fab Pore pore-refining mask, 29g (full-size) - £3.95
- Plump Intensely hydrating day lotion, 50ml (full-size) - £9.95
- Heel Genius hydrating foot cream, 50ml (mini) - worth £2.78 based on the full-size 125ml version
- Magnificoco body wash, 75ml (mini) - worth £1.04 based on the full-size 500ml version
- Soap & Glory shower puff - £4
Boots will also have the similar Soap & Glory 'Spa Struck' set* on sale at £43.50 (normally £88) from Friday 2 December. It has the same contents as this set, excluding the Plump Intensely day lotion, and comes in a Soap & Glory bag rather than the tin you get with the above set. If you aren't fussed about the bag, then the 'Home is Where the Spa is' set is better value as it has an extra item and costs £10 less.
For more beauty deals, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals round-up.
£32.50 Soap & Glory 'A Printly Glorious' Boots Star Gift
Normally £65, but worth £78 if you bought the items separatelyExpired
MoneySavers wait all year for this and get in a real lather about it… The Soap & Glory 'A Printly Glorious' set is now £32.50 online at Boots* and in stores, subject to stock until Fri 24 Dec.
This gift set, which includes body butter, a face mask and mascara, is normally £65, but if the products were bought individually they would cost £78. Delivery's free if you order online, or you can collect in a store for free.
Boots says it has decent stock levels, but as it's a popular set it's best to go quick if you want to clean up with this one. This is part of the annual Boots 'Star Gift' Christmas promotion, which is popular with MoneySavers and in the MSE Forum every year. Each week it releases an offer on a different gift product in the lead up to Christmas.
Soap & Glory 'A Printly Glorious' body care set includes:
- 'Call of Fruity' refreshing body wash, 500ml - £6.50
- 'Call of Fruity' hydrating body lotion, 500ml - £10
- 'Clean on Me' hydrating body wash in 'Original Pink', 500ml - £6.50
- 'The Scrub of Your Life' smoothing body scrub in 'Original Pink', 200ml - £7 (currently out of stock)
- 'The Righteous Butter' body butter in 'Original Pink', 300ml - £10
- 'Call of Fruity' hydrating hand cream, 125ml - £6.50
- 'Hand Food' hydrating hand cream in 'Original Pink', 50ml - worth £1.70 based on the full-size 250ml version
- 'Face Soap and Clarity' vitamin C facial wash, 350ml - £8
- 'Bright & Beautiful' radiance-boosting mask, 29g - £2.50 (on offer, normally £3.95)
- 'The Fab Pore' pore-refining mask, 29g - £2.50 (on offer, normally £3.95, but currently out of stock)
- 'The Rushower' 'Scent-sational' dry shampoo in 'Original Pink', 200ml - £4
- 'Heel Genius' hydrating foot cream, 50ml - worth £2.20 based on the full-size 125ml version
- Thick & Fast 'High Definition' mascara, 10ml - £10.50
Be careful though - there's more than one Soap & Glory gift set currently available at Boots, so make sure you get 'A Printly Glorious' if you want this deal.
For more beauty deals, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals page.
- 'Call of Fruity' refreshing body wash, 500ml - £6.50