If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
TGI Fridays deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at TGI Fridays, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the TGI Fridays email newsletter you'll receive details of regular promotions direct to your inbox.
- Download the free TGI Fridays app. You'll have access to exclusive app offers including a 'free' appetiser or kids' meal when you buy a main.
- Check out other restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at TGI Fridays, see our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with TGI Fridays? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to TGI Fridays*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @MSE_Deals.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!
Download the free Fridays UK rewards app to get up to six free cocktails or mocktails. You’ll get one freebie for each main course you buy, for up to six people including yourself for your birthday. It can be any standard cocktail or mocktail, but doesn't include 'ultimate cocktails'.
The reward will appear in the app seven days before your birthday – so remember to sign up more than a week in advance – and must be used on or before the expiry date shown in the app.
You'll not be able to get cocktails in Scotland due to licensing laws, and this offer is not available in Northern Ireland, and can't be used with any other discount. See full T&Cs (scroll down on that page). Please be Drinkaware.
Latest Expired Deals
Kids eat free when adult buys a main
Meals normally £5.25-£6.75. Excludes Northern IrelandExpired
If you go into a participating Fridays restaurant (find your nearest) from Mon 7 Feb to Fri 11 Feb until 5pm, your little ones can eat for free when a full-price adult main meal is purchased. You won't need a voucher to claim this deal, the meals will be automatically taken off the bill.
Kids will be able to choose one dish from the Fridays Little League menu (a range of smaller dishes from £5.25), or the Major League menu (mini versions of Fridays Favourites from £6.75). All dishes on the Fridays kids' menu come with sticks of apple, cucumber and carrots.
This offer is available at all UK Fridays restaurants, excluding Northern Ireland, and can only be used when eating in store (not available for click & collect or delivery). You can get one free kids' meal for each full-price adult main meal purchased. You can't use this offer alongside other promotions – see Fridays website for full T&Cs.
Fancy eating somewhere out? Check out our Restaurant deals page for the latest offers.
TGI Fridays FREE £6ish chick-cone starter
Via app, no purchase necessary. Bank holiday weekends onlyExpired
Download the TGI Fridays app to get a free chick-cone starter (norm from £6.49)
between Sat 29 Apr and Mon 1 May orbetween Sat 27 May and Mon 29 May (bank holiday weekends).
The offer's for new and existing app users – if you don't have it already, you can download it from Google Play or the App Store. TGI Fridays says you'll get a notification of the offer via the app.
It's available at all 79 TGI Fridays restaurants in England, Scotland and Wales, and you don't need to buy any food or drink if you just want the freebie.
The chick-cone (pictured) is waffle cones filled with pico de gallo, spicy guacamole, Monterey Jack cheese, and cajun chicken topped with chillies.
This is an eat-in offer only, so you can't get it when ordering takeaway via Deliveroo.