TGI Fridays Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at TGI Fridays, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the TGI Fridays email newsletter you'll receive details of regular promotions direct to your inbox.
- Download the free TGI Fridays app. You'll have access to exclusive app offers including a 'free' appetiser or kids' meal when you buy a main.
- Check out other restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at TGI Fridays, see our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with TGI Fridays? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to TGI Fridays*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Sign up via email or download the free TGI Fridays UK rewards app to get up to six free cocktails, desserts or smoothie 'mocktails'. You’ll get one freebie for each main course you buy, for up to six people for your birthday. You all have to choose the same, eg, cocktails - see 'more info' below for the types available.
You'll get a code sent to you via email and/or it will appear in the app folder three weeks before your birthday to show in the restaurant - you'll also be sent the same offer six months after your birthday. The expiry date will be shown in the 'news and benefits' section of the app.
You'll not be able to get cocktails in Scotland due to licensing laws, and this offer is not available in Northern Ireland and can't be used with any other discount. See full T&Cs. Please be Drinkaware.
- Cocktail gift: may be exchanged for a maximum of 6 regular cocktails from TGI Fridays selection of: Woo Woo, June Bug, Long Island Iced Tea, Paradise Punch, Gremlin, Cosmopolitan, Purple Rain or Singapore Sling.
- Dessert gift: may be exchanged for a maximum of 6 'single desserts' up to the value of £6.49. This offer excludes sharing desserts.
- Smoothie gift: may be exchanged for a maximum of 6 smoothies, flings or milkshakes.
Latest Expired Deals
TGI Fridays FREE £6ish chick-cone starter
Via app, no purchase necessary. Bank holiday weekends only
Download the TGI Fridays app to get a free chick-cone starter (norm from £6.49)
between Sat 29 Apr and Mon 1 May orbetween Sat 27 May and Mon 29 May (bank holiday weekends).
It's available at all 79 TGI Fridays restaurants in England, Scotland and Wales, and you don't need to buy any food or drink if you just want the freebie.
The chick-cone (pictured) is waffle cones filled with pico de gallo, spicy guacamole, Monterey Jack cheese, and cajun chicken topped with chillies.
This is an eat-in offer only, so you can't get it when ordering takeaway via Deliveroo.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
TGI Fridays 'Free' £6ish glass of prosecco
Voucher for 'free' glass of prosecco with every main meal
Either print this TGI Fridays voucher or show it on your smartphone to get a 'free' 125ml glass of prosecco (norm £6ish) with every main course at selected restaurants, Mon-Thu until Thu 10 Dec.
It's valid on all main courses, including its Manhattan and Christmas menus, subject to availability.
Participating restaurants can be found on the voucher and in ‘more info’ below. Due to licensing laws, Scottish restaurants included in the list will substitute the prosecco with a bottomless soda. You can also request to do this at other restaurants if you’d prefer.
Please be Drinkaware.
Participating restaurants: Aberdeen (Esplanade), Basildon, Bath, Birmingham (Hagley Road), Braintree, Cardiff (City Link), Cheadle, Cheltenham, Coventry, Crawley, Cribbs Causeway, Croydon, Enfield, Fareham, Fort Kinnaird, Gateshead, Glasgow Fort, Gloucester Quays, Guildford, Halifax, High Wycombe, Jersey, Kingston, Lakeside, Leeds Birstall, Leed (Wellington Bridge Street), Mill Hill, Milton Keynes Stadium, Northampton, Norwich, Poole, Prestwich, Reading (Caversham Road), Sale, Sheffield (Tinsley), Southampton, Sutton Coldfield, Swansea, Teesside and Watford.