0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Topcashback deals.
Latest Expired Deals
TopCashback Black Friday bonuses
Extra cashback on your Black Friday buysExpired
TopCashback* is offering bonus cashback on a range of retailers - most of which currently have Black Friday sales on. By clicking through to the retailer via TopCashback before you purchase the product, you could effectively get even more discount on your items.
Here are some of the standout rates of cashback on retailers which we have covered on our Black Friday page:
- Currys PC World* - Up to 25% cashback (see Currys deals)
- AO.com* - Up to 11% cashback (see AO.com deals)
- Game* - 3.7% cashback on software (see Game deals)
- John Lewis* - Up to 2% cashback as Avios points (see John Lewis deals)
- Matalan* - Up to 18.6% cashback (see Matalan deals)
Of course, cashback isn't 100% guaranteed, as there's always a risk of things not tracking properly, however if you are buying something, it can't hurt to try it through cashback to get an added bonus. See our cashback guide for the things to watch out for.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
'Free' £2 pumpkin from any UK store
Via Topcashback for new & existing members. Must have receiptExpired
New and existing Topcashback* members can claim up to £2 cashback when buying a pumpkin of any size, until 11.59pm on Sun 31 Oct or until the cashback limit is reached, whichever's first (so go quick). We've asked Topcashback how many are available, but it's yet to get back to us. We'll let you know here when we know more. You can spend more than £2 if you like, but £2 is the maximum you’ll get back.
How to do it
1. Create a Topcashback* account, or sign in if you've already got one.
2. Take a photo of your receipt showing your pumpkin purchase from any UK store or pumpkin patch and upload it via the link above. Topcashback says that a hand-written receipt from a pumpkin patch should be accepted, as long as it shows the date and time of purchase and name of the pumpkin patch.
Topcashback says it could take up to seven days for the cashback to appear in your account as pending, and then up to 30 days for it to be ready to be withdrawn.
As we always say, cashback is never guaranteed – so see this as a bonus if you’re buying one anyway and don’t buy it just to get the cashback. See MSE’s Top Cashback Sites for more info on how it all works.