0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Wagamama, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Wagamama email newsletter you'll receive news of special offers and member benefits, eg, invitations to new restaurant events.
- 'Free' green tea. Wagamama offers free cups of green tea, including refills, with food purchases.
- New. 'Free' tofu for the kids. If you purchase a kids' meal (from £3.95), you can ask for a piece of tofu in 60ml of broth for the kids to try, free, as part of the Wagamama 'Tofu Challenge'.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Wagamama? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Wagamama*.
Latest Expired Deals
FREE £10-£14 ramen bowl at Wagamama
Edinburgh restaurants, 50 bowls per day, can you find 'em?Expired
On Tue 21 to Thu 23 Nov, Wagamama (find your nearest) will post a location of one of its Edinburgh restaurants on its Twitter and Facebook. The first 50 people to arrive at 12pm can get a card entitling them to a free bowl of ramen.
You can choose any ramen bowl from the menu and they're normally £10-£14ish, so if you can find this offer, it's a great deal.
FREE £11ish katsu curry at Wagamama
For students only at selected restaurants, can you find 'em?Expired
On Thu 28 Sep only, Wagamama restaurants in selected locations will give the first 50 students who present their student ID a free katsu curry - there are 1,000 dishes up for grabs in total.
You can choose either chicken or yasai (vegetable) katsu curry and they're normally £10-£11ish, so this is a great deal if you can get it.
Which restaurants are participating?
There are 20 restaurants taking part across nine different regions: Edinburgh (three), Glasgow (one), Leeds (two), Manchester (three), Newcastle (one), Birmingham (three), Sheffield (two), Cardiff (two) and Bristol (three).