If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Amazon 'up to 40% off' spring sale
Discounts on over 20,000 items, including Shark vacuums and Samsung earphonesExpired
Online retail giant Amazon* is pumping out thousands of flash deals until 11.59pm on Wednesday 29 March for its 'spring sale' – but is it any good?
Some deals will last till Wednesday, while others will end earlier so as always, if you're after a certain item, go quickly to avoid disappointment. There are also 'Lightning deals'* which are posted as often as every five minutes and last for several hours, depending on stock (these are generally limited to one per customer).
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you're getting the best deal (see how to work out if it's a good deal below) – don’t just take Amazon's word for it.
So how good are the deals?
When we checked on Tuesday 28 March, there were over 20,000 items in the sale including discounts on Amazon devices, such as the Echo Show. Here are some of the stronger deals we found:
- Toni & Guy Deep barrel hair waver (32 mm)* – £17.82 (was £25). Next cheapest £17.99 at Justmylook.
- Whiskas 1+ chicken adult cat dry food (7kg bag)* – £18.19 (was £28.92). Next cheapest £21.49 at Pets at home.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live wireless earphones* – £69 (was £139) PRICE MATCHED at Argos.
- Shark Anti Hair Wrap cordless stick vacuum cleaner IZ202UK* – £195.80 (was £349.99). Next cheapest, £229 at Currys*.
Amazon has also included some of its devices in its spring sale, such as the Echo Show and Fire TV stick. However, don't automatically assume you're getting a good deal as we've compared the prices of some models to what they were on Black Friday (Friday 25 November 2022) or in the Boxing Day sales, and found the majority were cheaper then:
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen)* – £19.99 (was £39.99), £16.99 on Black Friday
- Echo Dot (5th gen) in charcoal* – £29.99 (was £54.99), £26.99 on Black Friday
- Fire TV stick 4K* – £39.99 (was £59.99), £27.99 in Boxing Day sales
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen)* – £44.99 (was £74.99), £34.99 on Black Friday
- Kindle Paperwhite 8GB* – £104.99 (was £139.99), £139.99 in Boxing Day sales
How to work out if it's a good deal
Amazon's not always cheapest for every item, so do your research before buying.
- If there's an item you're looking for, use a 'shopbot' comparison tool to find its cheapest online price. However, shopbots can leave out or favour some retailers.
- Look out for potential price-matching from retailers such as Argos, Currys and John Lewis, who may offer a longer guarantee on some products for free.
- Amazon prices go up and down regularly, so it's also worth checking if a price is at its lowest using the Amazon price tracker Camelcamelcamel – that way you’ll see if it is actually a deal at all.
Plus, if you don't mind buying returned or mildly damaged items, there's currently 20% off Amazon Warehouse as part of its spring sale offer, too. However, do note Amazon Warehouse had a code for 30% off earlier this month. Though if you find something you need on Amazon Warehouse, it’s still worth it if it’s the cheapest way to buy.
See our full guide for more Amazon buying tips.
Sainsbury's 25% off six bottles of wine and fizz
In stores and online. Excludes ScotlandExpired
You can get 25% off when buying six or more bottles of wine (including sparkling and prosecco) and champagne online at Sainsbury’s* or in store (find your nearest*), until 11.59pm on Sunday 19 March.
Add any combination of six bottles priced £5 or over (£7 or over in Wales) and the 25% discount will be automatically applied at the checkout.
The offer excludes 200ml bottles and under, all Sainsbury's own-brand 'house wines', fortified and boxed wines, and gift sets. There's a maximum of 36 bottles per customer.
For online orders, delivery’s £1 to £7 depending on how much you are spending and when you book your delivery time slot. Remember that your order will have to be delivered or collected by Sunday 19 March.
You can’t get this deal at Central or Local stores, or in Scotland.
Please be Drinkaware.
See more of our wine deals here.