0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any B&M Bargains deals.
Latest Expired Deals
B&M Black Friday Deals
Strong discounts on brands incl £99 Dyson, £299 LG 43” TV
Discount retailer B&M has announced its Black Friday deals and you can save up to 54% off selected items from Fri Nov 23 (Black Friday) until Sun 25 Nov. The offers are only available to purchase in store (find your nearest) and you can’t reserve products online.
The first customer in the queue at every store nationwide will also win a ‘free’ Dolce Gusto coffee machine when buying one of the following big electrical deals:
- Tower compact air fryer, 1.5l - £20 (was £49.99, next cheapest £41.38 at Amazon)
- Nescafe Dolce Gusto piccolo coffee machine - £28 (was £59.99, difficult to compare this one as it's discontinued at many retailers)
- Kitsound Amazon Alexa Bluetooth speaker - £39 (next cheapest £50 at Asda)
- Dyson V6 Trigger handheld vacuum cleaner - £99 (difficult to compare this one as discontinued at many retailers)
- LG 43” 4K Ultra HD LED TV - £299 (next cheapest £329 in Currys)
We also found some strong discounts on toys:
- Fireman Sam fire station playset & Venus - £15 (was 19.99, next cheapest £19.99 at Smyths)
- Tickle Me Elmo talking toy - £20 (was £24.99, next cheapest £24.99 at Smyths)
- Peppa Pig cycling plush toy - £20 (was £24.99, next cheapest £24.99 at Amazon)
- Smart Bot, remote control smart defence robot - £25 (was £29.99, difficult to compare this one as not sold at many retailers)
As is the nature of sales, stock is subject to availability.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
For all our predictions, info and analysis see the full Black Friday 2018 Guide.
£30 gin advent calendar at B&M
12 mini bottles incl Bombay Sapphire, Gordon's, Beefeater Gin
We've some GINcredible news for gin lovers – discount retailer B&M is offering a gin advent calendar in stores for £29.99, while stock lasts, so you can really let the festive season beGIN.
We have a feeling this will be very popular and could have a few people singing GINgle bells, so we've taken a peek behind the doors to see if it's good value, or if it just has a certain gin ne sais quoi.
What's actually inside?
The calendar contains 12 mini 5cl bottles of gin including Bombay Sapphire, Beefeater Gin, Gordon’s Pink Gin, Martin Miller’s Gin, Tanqueray Export Strength London Gin, Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin, Belgravia London Dry Gin, JJ Whitley London Dry Gin, Haymans London Dry Gin, Gordons Special Dry London Gin, Greenall’s Original London Dry Gin and JJ Whitely Elderflower Gin.
Is it good value?
At £29.99, each bottle of gin works out at £2.50, or £5 per 100ml. When we checked on Mon 15 Oct, you could get a 70cl bottle of Bombay Sapphire for £15 on offer at Asda, or £2.14 per 100ml. Larger versions of the other gins in the calendar ranged from £1.79 to £3.71 per 100ml at various supermarkets.
So if you just want it for the gin, then you'll get better value buying the larger bottles at the supermarket. However, if you're after this for the novelty, or as a gift, this is the cheapest gin advent calendar we've seen – many others that we've spotted are over £100.
Of course, don't overGINdulge – please be Drinkaware.