Costa Coffee Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Costa Coffee, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Offers for Costa card holders. If you pick up a free Costa loyalty card, you can earn five points per £1 spent - you'll also get 100 bonus points for registering your card online. Each point is worth 1p, and when you've enough points you can claim a free treat. You can also register via the Costa card app to get the same benefits, including offers, bonus rewards and unlimited free Wi-Fi in store (normally capped at 30minutes).
- 25p off if you use a reusable cup. If you bring a reusable cup, you can get 25p off your drink. It doesn't have to be a Costa cup, but it helps if it's a similar size to those offered by Costa. The cheapest reusable cup sold by Costa is £3, so if you'll use it more than 12 times you'll have made your money back.
- Saving the planet. Costa will now recycle any brand of paper takeaway cup in 2,000 of its locations, so it's worth asking if you pass one on the way to work or home if they're participating if you forget to bring your own cup.
- Check out similar coffee chains. If you’re not committed to Costa Coffee, see our Caffè Nero and Starbucks pages, where you may find a better deal. Also check out our free tea and coffee page to see if you could get your beverage free elsewhere.
- Had a problem with Costa Coffee? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Costa Coffee*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
FREE coffee at Costa Coffee machines
Tue 1 Oct only, no vch needed. Not valid in Costa Coffee shops
On Tue 1 Oct only, you can get a FREE hot drink if you visit any participating Costa Coffee Express machine (find your nearest). It's not valid in Costa Coffee stores themselves, but there are 8,500 participating locations (self-service machines, eg, supermarkets or petrol/service stations).
There's no voucher needed, the discount will be automatic. You can choose from any hot drink, including hot chocolate and coffee, and even any syrups you add will be free. To do it, just use the machine as normal and take to the till for staff to ring it through – there should be nothing to pay as the drinks are completely free.
It's also worth bringing your own cup to save using one, see MSE Rhiannon's blog Pay £1, get up to 50p off most Costa, Pret & Starbucks drinks for other discounts you can get using a reusable cup.
See Free tea and coffee deals for other free caffeine fixes.
Unfortunately this offer is unavailable in Northern Ireland.
'Free' £5 M&S/Costa/Primark gift card
2,000 available for new Groupon customers spending £10+
If you join daily deals site Groupon* and spend £10 or more until 11.59pm on Sun 3 Mar, you'll get a free £5 e-gift card for either M&S, Costa Coffee, Primark or Sports Direct. There are 1,000 available and the deal will end early if all are claimed.
Groupon says a few deals are excluded - eg, when we looked, restaurant chains Bella Italia and Frankie & Benny's - but it wasn't able to provide a full list. So you may be unlucky with this and find the code won't work on what you wanted to buy.
How to do it
First, create a new account* and then enter the code EGIFT at the Groupon checkout when making your first £10+ purchase (remember to check the code has been accepted). THen after placing the order, you'll get an email asking you to choose one of the four e-gift cards.
You should then receive a second email by 11.59pm on Sun 10 Mar with the digital gift card attached for you to print or show on your smartphone at your chosen store.
Note: You'll need to opt-in to receive Groupon emails to get your £5 gift voucher.
For more freebies, see our round-up of Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals.