If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
Formerly The Disney Store
0 Current Deals
Online or in-store
If you sign up to the ShopDisney newsletter (at the bottom of its homepage) you can get a unique code for 15% off valid for the month of your birthday. Either enter the code at the online checkout or show it to a staff member at a Disney Store.
You have to be over 18 to sign up, but you could buy something for your kids and keep it until their birthday. See full T&Cs.
You'll need to sign up at least two months in advance, and there are a list of excluded products and services, eg, limited edition items, at the ShopDisney website.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!
Latest Expired Deals
ShopDisney 30% off selected items
If you go online to ShopDisney* (formerly The Disney Store) you can get 30% off selected items from Wednesday 23 November until 11.59pm on Sunday 27 November. There's no code needed, the discount will already be marked on items. This is a stronger Black Friday offer than last year which was 20% off.
Delivery's £3.95 or free if your order is £60 or more. Disney says it takes up to five working days.
When we checked on Wednesday 23 November there were over 2,000 items reduced for this offer, across fancy dress, toys, homeware and more.
Here are some examples of discounts, both good and bad, we spotted at 10.46am on Friday 25 November:
- Stitch large soft toy* – SOLD OUT £25 (was £40). Similar toy (with sound) cheaper £22.99 at J.D Williams
- Encanto Isabela costume for kids* – £24.50 (was £35). Similar cheaper elsewhere £21.99 at Amazon*
- Mickey Mouse vintage Christmas spirit jersey for adults* – £49 (was £70). Not found elsewhere
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible - don't just take a retailer's word for it.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
ShopDisney FLASH 25% off code
Online only on selected toys, costumes and moreExpired
It's the one many MoneySavers wait for in the run up to Christmas. From Tuesday 8 November until 11.50pm on Wednesday 9 November, if you go online to ShopDisney* you can save 25% off selected toys, action figures, dolls and more when you enter the code TOYTUESDAY at the checkout. The code will be valid on the items listed on this ShopDisney Toy Tuesday page*. Included in this are brands such as Disney, Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar.
A few strong examples we found using the code on Tuesday 8 November include:
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Pumpkin medium soft toy* – £7.50 with the code (reduced to £10, was £21).
- Disney Store Disney Princess Light-Up Cloak For Kids* – £9.38 with the code (reduced to £12.50, was £25).
- Minnie Mouse large pink soft toy* – £18.75 with the code (reduced to £25, was £40). Next cheapest we found, £40 on Amazon.
- Hasbro Leia Organa Star Wars: The Black Series Force FX Elite Lightsaber* – £217.49 with the code (was £289.99). Next cheapest we found, £256.41 at Amazon.
Plus, on Wednesday 9 November, you can also get free delivery (normally £3.95) when you enter the code FREEDEL at the checkout, which can be used alongside the 25% off code. Delivery takes around five working days.
See our other Toy sale discounts.