Domino's Voucher Codes & Deals
0 Current Deals
You don't need a voucher to get this Domino's two for Tuesday 2for1 offer, it's really simple just order over the phone, in-store or from the 'meal deals' section of the website on a Tuesday. It's valid on medium and large pizzas only.
Free pizza must be of equal or lesser value. Both pizzas must be from the menu or 'create your own' section, for up to four toppings. Subject to availability.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
It's free to sign up to UniDays with your university details and the offer's valid for collection or delivery at participating restaurants. It excludes ice creams and drinks, and can't be used with any other offer. Other restrictions might apply depending on the store, so make sure to check before ordering.
Keep in mind that codes will expire in one week if not used.
It’s also worth checking out other Domino’s deals as there may be a non-student specific offer that’ll work better for you.
There are always ways to save money at Domino's*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Domino's email newsletter you'll receive details of promotions direct to your inbox.
- Follow Domino’s on Facebook. Do so and you’ll receive word of all the latest pizza launches in addition to exclusive deals.
- Check out similar restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at Domino's, see our Pizza Hut and Papa John's pages, where you may find a better active pizza deal.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Domino's? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Domino's*.
Latest Expired Deals
Domino's 'Winter Survival Deal' for £19.99
Large pizza, sides, cookies & drink. Collection or delivery
Large appetites will be pleased to know that Domino's has put together a 'Winter Survival Deal', suitable for friends or families to share. You can get a large pizza, sides, cookies and drink for £19.99, valid on both collections and deliveries. This is a UK-wide offer but Domino's advises calling ahead to check your local store is participating. It ends at store closing time on Sun 9 Feb.
If opting for delivery there may be a delivery charge to pay, so check with your local store before ordering.
Important: Before ordering, make sure to check the other location-specific deals that Domino's is running, as your local might be offering something more suited to your needs.
Here's what you'll get:
One large pizza
One garlic pizza bread
One portion of wedges
One portion of cookies
One 1.25-litre bottle of drink
The choice of toppings could vary between stores, so check with your server when ordering. 'Create your own' is available with a maximum of four toppings. You'll have to choose one type of crust for the whole pizza - premium crusts and additional toppings will be charged as extra.
If you'd rather venture out of the house to eat your pizza, there's always Pizza Hut's unlimited daily lunch buffet.
The offer must be mentioned at the time of ordering and can't be used retrospectively. If items are out of stock, Domino's will do its best to offer a like-for-like substitute.
It's subject to availability and can't be used with any other offer.
Domino's 30% off £25 spend
Use online code for collection or delivery
Enter the code MARCHPIZ when you order online with Domino's* to get 30% off when you spend £25 or more.
The offer's valid for collection and delivery at participating restaurants till 11.59pm on Sun 31 Mar. Drinks and ice creams are excluded from the qualifying spend. It can't be used with any other offer.