Fitness First deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Fitness First deals.
FREE three-day Fitness First pass
Normally between £15-£40 for a one-day passExpired
We've Blagged you a totally FREE three-day pass at Fitness First*. It's an easy way to get a few free days at the gym if you’re looking to get in shape, or perhaps a try-before-you-buy if you’re not sure if the gym's for you. While Fitness First doesn't offer three-day passes normally, a one-day pass costs between £15-£40 depending on location, so this is a decent saving.
Here's how to get it:
- Be a new or returning Fitness First member (you can't get the offer if you currently have a membership)
- Go through the link above before 11.59pm on Tuesday 16 January to claim your pass.
- Choose which gym you want to try. It's available at most of their gyms in the UK (find your nearest) though three London gyms are excluded: Baker Street, Hammersmith and Clapham Junction.
- Choose a date you want your pass to start – it needs to be within seven days of you redeeming the pass.
- The final day to redeem a pass is Tuesday 16 January, so this means the three-day pass must be used by Tuesday 23 January.
- The three days must be consecutive (you can't choose to visit on three random days).
- Go to the gym. You can go at any time during opening hours on the dates your pass is valid, and also attend classes if spaces are available (but you won't be able to pre-book classes).
Important: You won't be automatically signed up to a gym membership after your three-day pass ends, but Fitness First may contact you to encourage you to buy a membership. However, you're under no obligation to sign up to anything.
See more ways to get fit for free (or cheaply) with our MoneySaving gym guide.