Get Into London Theatre Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Get Into London Theatre deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Kids go 'free' to West End shows in August
Free child ticket with paying adult. 40+ shows incl AladdinExpired
You can get a free child’s ticket (age 16 and under) to one of 40+ London theatre shows, including Aladdin, Wicked and Les Misérables, throughout August when you buy a full-priced adult ticket via the Kids Week website.
There are 172,000 tickets available in total (this includes adult and child tickets) through Kids Week and you can book until the offer ends on Fri 31 Aug – some shows have excluded days. The curtain may close on this deal if all seats get booked though. Last year, 104,839 tickets sold within the first 24 hours, so you’ll need to go quick if you’re after a particular performance.
There are no booking or postage fees, and you can save £11.50-£80 depending on the show and seats you choose. You can also get 50% off for up to two more children per adult.
Shows for this August include:
- Bat Out of Hell The Musical (Dominion Theatre), Mon-Fri
- Disney's Aladdin (Prince Edward Theatre), Mon-Sat
- Dreamgirls (Savoy Theatre), Mon-Fri
- Les Misérables (Queen's Theatre), Mon-Thu
- Mamma Mia (Novello Theatre), Mon-Sat
- Matilda The Musical (Cambridge Theatre), Tue-Fri
- School of Rock (Gillian Lynne Theatre), Mon, Wed-Fri
- The Lion King (Lyceum Theatre), 2 Aug, 9 Aug, 11 Aug, 18 Aug, 22 Aug, 24-25 Aug, 28-31 Aug
- The Play That Goes Wrong (Duchess Theatre), Tue-Fri, Sun
- Thriller Live (Lyric Theatre), Tue-Fri, Sun
- Wicked (Apollo Victoria Theatre), Mon-Sat
See 'More info' below for the full list of shows participating in Kids Week 2018.
Which performances can you get the deal on?
You can’t get the deal on every performance of every show, and some exclude their most popular performances, eg, matinees or weekends (such as Matilda and School of Rock). Tickets are spread randomly across all dates, shows and seat prices, so it could be pot luck finding the show and performance you want on a particular date.
To book, select how many adult tickets you want, then from the drop-down menu, select the relevant child ticket type (free or half-price). You'll get to see which seats are available during the booking process. There’s no limit to the number of performances you can get tickets for, but you'll only be able to book a maximum of eight tickets per show (one free child per paying adult). In the past, we've seen some shows increase their allocation of tickets and more shows have been added during the booking period, so it could be worth checking back.
To find out which performances are included in this offer, go to the Kids Week What’s On page and click on a show.
All shows included in Kids Week 2018, with its suggested age rating, provided to us by Kids Week:
Shows suitable for under-5s
Aliens Love Underpants, Dinosaur World Live, Paw Patrol Live, The Tiger Who Came For Tea, We're Going On A Bear Hunt.
Shows suitable for ages 5+
42nd Street, Brief Encounter, Horrible Histories, Jack And The Beanstalk, The King And I, Matilda The Musical, Swan Lake.
Shows suitable for ages 8+
Disney's Aladdin, Broken Wings, David Walliams' Gangsta Granny, Dreamgirls, Everybody's Talking About Jamie, The Importance Of Being Earnest, Jacqueline Wilson's Double Act, Kinky Boots, Disney's The Lion King, Little Mermaid The Circus Sensation, Mamma Mia, Mel Brooks' Young Frakenstein, Les Misérables, Motown The Musical, The Mousetrap, The Phantom Of The Opera, The Play That Goes Wrong, Pressure, School Of Rock The Musical, Strictly Ballroom The Musical, Wicked, Witness For The Prosecution.
Shows requiring parental guidance
Bat Out Of Hell The Musical, Chicago, The Comedy About A Bank Robbery, Knights Of The Rose, Little Shop Of Horrors, A Monster Calls, Six The Musical, Thriller Live, The Woman In Black.
£10-£40 West End theatre tickets
20+ shows incl Phantom of the Opera. For Jan/FebExpired
Theatre lovers can get £10-£40 tickets for over 20 London shows including The Phantom of the Opera, Thriller and Wicked at London Theatre's New Year Sale, for performances until Fri 9 Feb.
On Tue 30 Jan, there were 15,000 tickets still available (130,000 tickets went on general sale on Tue 5 Dec). Tickets include matinée and evening performances, and some weekends.
Which performances can you get the deal on?
Tickets are spread randomly across all dates and shows, but tickets for specific performances are subject to availability and limited per performance – so it could be pot luck finding the show you want on a particular date. Some shows exclude weekends.
Not all shows offer tickets at the lowest price point of £10, and the cheaper tickets for the more popular shows are likely to go very quickly.
Seats are discounted based on their price tier, so the amount of saving on the normal price will vary per show and per seat. £10 tickets will usually be the cheapest normal-priced seats in the theatre, and £40 tickets will be the top-priced (non-premium) seats.
For some shows, only one ticket price is included, such as £10 or £20. For others, there are a range of tickets available, from £10-£40.
A maximum of eight tickets can be booked per show per cardholder and there’s no limit to the number of performances you can get tickets for. Tickets are non-refundable and seat allocations will be visible during the booking process. Shows may increase their allocation of tickets at any time and more shows may be added during the booking period.
There are no booking fees and the tickets will either be posted to you free of charge or you can collect them from the box office on the day of the performance.
Here's the full list of shows and ticket prices that were available at the start of the promotion on Tue 5 Dec (some ticket prices and shows have now sold out):
- 42nd Street - £20 and £40 tickets
- Disney's Aladdin - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- An American in Paris - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Annie - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Birthday Party - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- A Christmas Carol - £20 and £40 tickets
- Matthew Bourne's Cinderella - £20 and £40 tickets
- The Comedy About a Bank Robbery - £30 and £40
- Dad's Army Radio Hour - £10 and £20 tickets
- Dreamgirls - £20 and £40 tickets
- Eugenius - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Exorcist - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Ferryman - £10, £30 and £40 tickets
- Five Guys Named Moe - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Girl From The North Country - £30 and £40 tickets
- The Grinning Man - £30 and £40 tickets
- The Gruffalo's Child - £10 tickets
- Heisenberg: The Uncertainty Principle - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- Jack and the Beanstalk - £20 tickets
- Le Jeune Homme et la Mort / La Sylphide - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Kinky Boots - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Lady Windermere's Fan - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Lion King - £30 and £40 tickets
- Long Day's Journey into Night - £30 and £40 tickets
- Mamma Mia! - £30 and £40 tickets
- Mary Stuart - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Matilda - £30 and £40 tickets
- Mischief Movie Night - £10 tickets
- Les Misérables - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Motown The Musical - £30 and £40 tickets
- Nutcracker - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- La Petite Soirée - £10 and £20 tickets
- The Phantom of the Opera - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Play That Goes Wrong - £30 and £40 tickets
- The Rat Pack - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- School of Rock - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Showstopper! The Improvised Musical - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- Slava's Snowshow - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Snow Queen - £10 tickets
- La Soirée - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Song of the Earth - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Strangers in Between - £10 and £20 tickets
- Things I Know To Be True - £20 tickets
- Thriller Live - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show - £10 tickets
- Wicked - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Witness for the Prosecution - £20 and £40 tickets
- The Woman in Black - £20 and £30 tickets
- Young Frankenstein - £30 and £40 tickets
Shows added after the promotion began:
- Barnum - £40 tickets
- Beginning - £40 tickets
- The Return of Ulysses - £20, £30 and £40 tickets