If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Glamour deals.
Latest Expired Deals
'Free' £8ish Clinique make-up with £2 mag
Inc £8 mini lipstick, £8 mini mascara or £3 mini moisturiserExpired
If you buy the December edition of Glamour magazine before Wed 2 Dec (£2, Tanya Burr on the front), you'll get either a mini Clinique lipstick, mascara or moisturiser.
Freebies to choose from include:
- Cherry pop lipstick or nude pop lipstick (1.95g) - worth £8 based on full-sized 3.9g product at Feel Unique.
- High impact mascara (3.5ml) - worth £7.66 based on full-sized 8ml product at John Lewis.
- Dramatically different moisturising lotion (15ml) - worth £3.48 based on full-sized 125ml product at Feel Unique.
As these products are worth more than the magazine, if you want them it's worth buying the magazine even if you don’t want to read it, as it's cheaper than buying the product directly. You may have to root around the shelf to find a specific freebie if you’re after a particular product.
Glamour has confirmed that subscribers will also receive the lipstick in either colour as the free gift.
20% off The White Company code
On page 143 of the magazine you’ll find an online code for 20% off full-priced items at The White Company, excluding sale items, plus free delivery until Sun 6 Dec.
'Free' £11 Nails Inc polish with £2 mag
Full-size freebie on the cover. Out Mon 3 NovExpired
Buy the December edition of Glamour magazine (£2, out Mon 3 Nov with Claire Danes on the cover) before Wed 3 Dec and on the front you'll find a full-size 10ml bottle of Nails Inc nail polish.These polishes are usually about £11 if bought separately.
There are four autumnal shades to choose from: Tate (red), Marylebone Mews (lilac grey), Hanover Square (dark purple) and Wigmore Street (dark blue).