If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
0 Current Deals
Sign up online. Must have access to NHS email addressExtended through 2023
Mindfulness and meditation app Headspace is offering free three-month Headspace Plus subscriptions to NHS staff who sign up using their NHS email account (see more info for which accounts are included). It's extended this offer until Sunday 31 December 2023.
If you've already signed up previously for a free three months, Headspace says you should be able to sign up again.
- You'll be asked to choose from three types of role, all of which are eligible for this offer: 'Clinical professionals' (eg, Doctors, Nurses, etc.), 'Non-clinical professionals' (eg, administrative functions), or 'Wellbeing lead' (eg, the person responsible for staff wellbeing).
- You'll need to register using your NHS email account to get the offer.
- Accepted email addresses include: nhs.net, nhs.uk, nhsemployers.org, hscni.net, scot.nhs.uk, doctors.org.uk, and uk.issworld.com.
- For more help and information, see the Headspace help pages.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!