London Dungeon Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any deals.
Latest Expired Deals
1L Baileys £10
Online & in stores till Sun. Normally £20
With the pre-Christmas Baileys price war just beginning, Morrisons* has claimed an early victory, offering one litre of Baileys Original Irish Cream for £10 (norm £20). This is the lowest price we've seen this year, so if you were looking for a festive tipple to put aside, now could be the time. The deal's available online and in stores UK-wide until Sun 20 Oct. Head to the alcohol aisle of your nearest store* to find the offer, while stocks last.
If you're ordering online, there's a minimum spend of £40 and a delivery charge of £4.40, so this deal is only worth getting online if you were planning to order the weekly shop anyway.
The next cheapest one-litre bottle of Baileys we've found is £12 At Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Waitrose. Though it’s likely other supermarkets will follow Morrisons in dropping the price to £10 at various points between now and Christmas – so keep an eye out.
If grape-based beverages are more your thing, we've plenty of wine, prosecco and champagne deals.
Please be Drinkaware.
You must be 18 or over to buy Baileys.
ALL GONE: £33 Elle make-up box with products worth £220+
Incl MAC lipstick, Marc Jacobs mascara, Benefit brow pencil & Chloé perfume
If you go online to Elle magazine* via this special link, you can get an 'Elle Beauty Director's Award' make-up & beauty box for £33 delivered (norm £55), with products worth £220+ inside, until 11.59pm on Fri 18 Oct, or when 2,000 boxes go - whichever's first. Delivery will take 3-5 working days.
There's no code needed as the discount is automatically applied when you go via the MSE Blagged link above. Elle says the box is worth £232.50, however, we've done our own calculations and based on the cheapest price we could find for each item elsewhere we reckon it’d cost slightly less – about £221. This deal is likely to be popular, so go quick if it's something you're after.
What's inside the box:
- Percy & Reed smoothing styling cream (70ml) - norm £11.90, based on 100ml size at Lookfantastic
- Nails Inc nail polish in 'Tate' (10ml) - £11 from House of Fraser
- Eyeko London fat liquid eyeliner in black (3.5g, full-size) - norm £16 at Eyeko and Lookfantastic
- MAC Retro matte lipstick in 'Ruby Woo' (3g, full-size)- norm £17.50 at John Lewis MAC, and Lookfantastic
- 111Skin Y theorem repair serum (10ml) - norm £80 at 111Skin
- Chloé Nomade EDT perfume (5ml) - norm £5.60, based on 75ml size at Fabled
- Becca backlight priming filter (15ml) - norm £15 at Space NK and Asos
- REN clean skincare 'Perfect canvas' (30ml, full-size) - norm £27.95 at Allbeauty
- Benefit Precisely My Brow pencil (mini) - norm £10.50 at Boots
- Marc Jacobs Velvet noir volume mascara (mini) - norm £12 at Harvey Nichols
- Rodial Vit C energising face mask (sachet) - norm £14 at Rodial, Beauty Bay and Lookfantastic
For more beauty discounts, see our Cheap make-up & beauty deals page.