London theatre deals
0 Current Deals
West End theatre lotteries - how to grab £10-£25 tickets
Including Disney's Aladdin, Hamilton, Matilda & moreOngoing
A host of West End shows offer free-to-enter theatre lotteries which give you the chance to buy seats that can cost £100+ (depending on the show) for just £10-£25 including Disney's Aladdin, Hamilton, Matilda and more.
See MSE Jenny's blog on the top theatre lotteries.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
£10-£40 West End theatre tickets
40+ shows including Bat Out of Hell and Wicked. Initially for Mastercard holders
Theatre lovers who use a Mastercard can register at Priceless London to get early access to £10-£40 tickets for over 40 London shows including Wicked, Les Misérables and Disney's Aladdin, for performances between Tue 1 Jan and Fri 15 Feb 2019. The tickets include matinée and evening performances, and some weekends – with the cheapest tickets going fast.
If you're a Mastercard holder, you can get early access to London Theatre's New Year Sale via this Mastercard link until 7.59am on Tue 4 Dec. You'll need to be registered and pay with a Mastercard.
What if you don't have a Mastercard?
Everyone will be able to get tickets from 10am on Tue 4 Dec at Official London Theatre New Year Sale.
We correctly predicted this deal would happen – see our Christmas Deals Predictor for more festive forecasting.
Which performances can you get the deal on?
There are 145,000+ tickets available which are spread randomly across all dates and shows, but tickets for specific performances are subject to availability and limited per performance – so it could be pot luck finding the show you want on a particular date. Some shows exclude weekends.
Not all shows will offer tickets at the lowest price point of £10, and the cheaper tickets for the more popular shows are likely to go very quickly. For another way to bag cheap theatre tickets, see MSE Jenny's blog on The top 10 theatre lotteries.
Seats are discounted based on their price tier, so the amount of saving on the normal price will vary per show and per seat. £10 tickets will usually be the cheapest normal-priced seats in the theatre, and £40 tickets will be the top-priced (non-premium) seats.
Examples of discounted tickets (see 'More info' for the full list)
For some shows, only one ticket price is included, such as £10 or £20. For others, there are a range of tickets available, from £10-£40. Here are some examples:
- Bat Out of Hell - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Disney's Aladdin - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Les Misérables - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Mamma Mia! - £30 and £40 tickets
- Matilda - £30 and £40 tickets
- Motown The Musical - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- School of Rock - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Swan Lake (English National Ballet) - £10, £20 and £30
- Thriller - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Wicked - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
A maximum of eight tickets can be booked per show per cardholder and there’s no limit to the number of performances you can get tickets for. Tickets are non-refundable and seat allocations will be visible during the booking process. Shows may increase their allocation of tickets at any time and more shows may be added during the booking period.
There are no booking fees and the tickets will either be posted to you free of charge or you can collect them from the box office on the day of the performance.
Here's the full list of shows and ticket prices available at the start of the promotion:
- Disney’s Aladdin - £20, £30, £40
- The American Clock- £10, £20, £30, £40
- Awful Auntie - £20
- The Band - £30, £40
- Bat Out Of Hell - £10, £20, £30, £40
- The Cane - £10, £20, £30
- Caroline, Or Change - £10, £20, £30, £40
- A Christmas Carol - £20, £30
- Circus 1903 - £10, £20, £30, £40
- Come From Away - £30, £40
- The Comedy About A Bank Robbery - £20, £30
- Coming Clean - £10, £20
- Company - £30, £40
- The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time - £20, £30, £40
- Don Quixote - £40
- Dreamgirls - £30, £40
- Equus - £10, £20
- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie - £40
- Hot Gay Time Machine - £10, £20
- The Inheritance Parts I and II - £30, £40
- Kinky Boots - £30, £40
- Mamma Mia! - £30, £40
- Manon – English National Ballet - £10, £20, £30, £40
- Matilda The Musical - £30, £40
- Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake - £20, £40
- Les Misérables - £10, £20, £30, £40
- Motown The Musical - £20, £30, £40
- The Mousetrap - £20, £40
- Nine Night - £20, £30, £40
- Notre Dame De Paris - £40
- The Phantom Of The Opera - £30, £40
- Pinter Five - £20, £30, £40
- Pinter Six - £30, £40
- The Play That Goes Wrong - £20, £30, £40
- Room On The Broom - £10
- School Of Rock – The Musical - £20, £30, £40
- Simon Callow In A Christmas Carol - £20, £30, £40
- Sinatra: Raw - £10, £20
- Six The Musical - £20, £30
- Songs For Nobodies - £10, £40
- Swan Lake – English National Ballet - £10, £20, £30
- Thriller Live - £20, £30, £40
- True West - £40
- The Unreturning - £10, £20
- Wicked - £20, £30, £40
- The Wind In The Willows - £10
- Witness For The Prosecution - £40
- The Woman In Black - £20, £30
- Disney’s Aladdin - £20, £30, £40
Kids go 'free' to West End shows in August
Free child ticket with paying adult. 40+ shows incl Aladdin
You can get a free child’s ticket (age 16 and under) to one of 40+ London theatre shows, including Aladdin, Wicked and Les Misérables, throughout August when you buy a full-priced adult ticket via the Kids Week website.
There are 172,000 tickets available in total (this includes adult and child tickets) through Kids Week and you can book until the offer ends on Fri 31 Aug – some shows have excluded days. The curtain may close on this deal if all seats get booked though. Last year, 104,839 tickets sold within the first 24 hours, so you’ll need to go quick if you’re after a particular performance.
There are no booking or postage fees, and you can save £11.50-£80 depending on the show and seats you choose. You can also get 50% off for up to two more children per adult.
Shows for this August include:
- Bat Out of Hell The Musical (Dominion Theatre), Mon-Fri
- Disney's Aladdin (Prince Edward Theatre), Mon-Sat
- Dreamgirls (Savoy Theatre), Mon-Fri
- Les Misérables (Queen's Theatre), Mon-Thu
- Mamma Mia (Novello Theatre), Mon-Sat
- Matilda The Musical (Cambridge Theatre), Tue-Fri
- School of Rock (Gillian Lynne Theatre), Mon, Wed-Fri
- The Lion King (Lyceum Theatre), 2 Aug, 9 Aug, 11 Aug, 18 Aug, 22 Aug, 24-25 Aug, 28-31 Aug
- The Play That Goes Wrong (Duchess Theatre), Tue-Fri, Sun
- Thriller Live (Lyric Theatre), Tue-Fri, Sun
- Wicked (Apollo Victoria Theatre), Mon-Sat
See 'More info' below for the full list of shows participating in Kids Week 2018.
Which performances can you get the deal on?
You can’t get the deal on every performance of every show, and some exclude their most popular performances, eg, matinees or weekends (such as Matilda and School of Rock). Tickets are spread randomly across all dates, shows and seat prices, so it could be pot luck finding the show and performance you want on a particular date.
To book, select how many adult tickets you want, then from the drop-down menu, select the relevant child ticket type (free or half-price). You'll get to see which seats are available during the booking process. There’s no limit to the number of performances you can get tickets for, but you'll only be able to book a maximum of eight tickets per show (one free child per paying adult). In the past, we've seen some shows increase their allocation of tickets and more shows have been added during the booking period, so it could be worth checking back.
To find out which performances are included in this offer, go to the Kids Week What’s On page and click on a show.
All shows included in Kids Week 2018, with its suggested age rating, provided to us by Kids Week:
Shows suitable for under-5s
Aliens Love Underpants, Dinosaur World Live, Paw Patrol Live, The Tiger Who Came For Tea, We're Going On A Bear Hunt.
Shows suitable for ages 5+
42nd Street, Brief Encounter, Horrible Histories, Jack And The Beanstalk, The King And I, Matilda The Musical, Swan Lake.
Shows suitable for ages 8+
Disney's Aladdin, Broken Wings, David Walliams' Gangsta Granny, Dreamgirls, Everybody's Talking About Jamie, The Importance Of Being Earnest, Jacqueline Wilson's Double Act, Kinky Boots, Disney's The Lion King, Little Mermaid The Circus Sensation, Mamma Mia, Mel Brooks' Young Frakenstein, Les Misérables, Motown The Musical, The Mousetrap, The Phantom Of The Opera, The Play That Goes Wrong, Pressure, School Of Rock The Musical, Strictly Ballroom The Musical, Wicked, Witness For The Prosecution.
Shows requiring parental guidance
Bat Out Of Hell The Musical, Chicago, The Comedy About A Bank Robbery, Knights Of The Rose, Little Shop Of Horrors, A Monster Calls, Six The Musical, Thriller Live, The Woman In Black.