0 Current Deals
Book any time
Grab Megabus tickets using Tesco Clubcard vouchers*. Every £5 in vouchers gets you £15 worth of rewards. Valid on all routes, including trips to Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Boulogne and Megatrain routes. There's a £1 booking fee payable by card.
There are always ways to save money at Megabus*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Book early and be flexible. Megabus allows you to book about four months in advance, so if you book early and are flexible with your dates and travel times, you'll have a better chance of bagging a £1 fare.
- Check out similar companies. Have a look at our deals from National Express, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Take a look at our cheap train and coach deals to see how you can save money on travel costs.
- Had a problem with Megabus? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Megabus*.
Latest Expired Deals
Megabusplus Yorkshire £2.50 return fares
Destinations incl York, Castleford, Harrogate, Halifax, DoncasterExpired
When we checked on Tue 21 Jul £1 single tickets were available on routes including:
- London to York via East Midlands Parkway (where you change to the bus) at 8.14am Fri 4 Sep
The next cheapest fare we found for the same route on Fri 4 Sep was £8, which is still a good deal.
Megabus has told us these £1 fares sell out quickly, so it's best to try and book three months in advance where possible if you're set on the £1 deal. Prices are set on a sliding scale but are usually under £10 depending on the route.
Destinations include: York, Castleford, Harrogate, Hull, Halifax, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Huddersfield and Bradford.
Megabus £3 advance returns
Incl coach, train & both. Ongoing offer. Limited availExpired
If you go online to Megabus*, if you get lucky, you can book rail and coach travel across the UK and Europe from £1 each way (plus £1 booking fee, so from £3 return). We've spotted cheap fares for travel up to March 2018 on some routes it's worth checking back regularly.
It offers cheap tickets on coaches (Megabus), trains (Megatrain) and a combination of the two (Megaplusbus).
These £1 fares sell out quickly, so try to book months in advance where possible, be flexible with your dates and be prepared to travel at unsociable hours. Even if you miss out on £1 deals, we found many £10 and under singles which aren't bad. See the Megabus route map.
Example £1 each way fares
When we checked on Thu 4 Jan, we found £1 single tickets available on these Megabus route examples:
• Manchester to London, departs 5.30pm on Sat 24 Mar.
• Birmingham to Bristol, departs 4.25pm on Thu 22 Mar.
• Aberdeen to Edinburgh, departs 8.10am on Mon 26 Mar.
How to book them
The sub-£10 deals, if available, should appear as normal. Simply choose where you're travelling from and to and select "all" under "travelling by" to show results for both bus and train.
Megabus has told us tickets are released for destinations in waves, usually about a month and a half before travel date, so keep checking back for later tickets if they're not available on your chosen route yet.