New Look Deals
0 Current Deals
If you sign up to the free New Look* newsletter, you'll get 20% off online on your birthday via a unique code sent by email, which is valid for two weeks after your birthday. You'll also get 20% off if it's the first time you've signed up to the newsletter.
There's no minimum spend, but you can't use it with any other offers or to buy gift cards. See full T&Cs*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at New Look*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect on orders over £19.99. Delivery costs £3.99, so if you've got between £16 and £19.99 worth of stuff in your basket online, it's worth checking whether there's an item you could add to make your total £19.99, so you can pick up from a store for free.
- Try and get a discount by abandoning your online shopping basket. In our Shopping Secrets guide we've compiled a list of online discounts that Forumites say they've received after abandoning an item in their shopping basket. We can't guarantee you'll get a discount, but a Forumite told us they were offered 20% off, so it's worth a try.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success. High street fashion retailers did feature - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from New Look, check out our deals from H&M, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara.
- Had a problem with New Look? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to New Look*.
Students can get 10% off online and in stores at New Look*. If you're shopping in a store, simply show a valid student ID card at the checkout. If you're shopping online, you'll need a code from Unidays, which you can get for free by signing up with your university details.
If you have an NUS Extra card, you can also use this to get the discount by entering your card number online at the checkout.
New Look 'up to 70% off' sale
Across all categories incl womenswear & menswear
If you go online to New Look*, you can get up to 70% off selected items across all categories, including womenswear, menswear and teens' fashion. Delivery's £3.99 or it's free to click and collect to all local New Look stores (find your nearest*) if you spend over £19.99.
When we looked on Wed 19 Sep, we found very few items at the full 70% discount. Stock is limited, and many items are only available in a few sizes, so go quick if there's something in particular you want.
Strong discounts we found include:
- Teen girls' white asymmetric white T-shirt* - £2 (was £8.99)
- Women's tall black strappy midi dress* - £3 (was £19.99)
- Men's blue cross-hatch suit jacket* - £16 (was £49.99)
We've asked New Look to confirm whether the sale is in all stores and will update you here when we know more. In the meantime, it'd be worth phoning your local store to check before making a special trip.
New Look Black Friday 25% off everything
Online and in store. Incl women's, men's and kids' fashion
If you go online to New Look* or into a store, you can get 25% off everything for Black Friday weekend, from Thu 23 Nov until 11.59pm Mon 27 Nov. Delivery's £3.99.
The discount is valid across all categories, including womenswear, menswear and teens' fashion, but it's not valid on gift cards or delivery costs. There's no code - 25% off will be applied automatically at the checkout stage.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
For the rest of our Black Friday deals and analysis, see our Black Friday 2017 Deals page.