New Look Deals
0 Current Deals
If you go online to New Look* or into a store (find your nearest*) you can get up to 60% off selected items across all categories, including womenswear, menswear and teens' fashion. Delivery's £3.99 or it's free to click and collect from a New Look store if you're spending £20 or more.
See our High Street Sales page for a round-up of other sales on now.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you sign up to the free New Look* newsletter, you'll get 20% off online on your birthday via a unique code sent by email, which is valid for two weeks after your birthday. You'll also get 20% off if it's the first time you've signed up to the newsletter.
There's no minimum spend, but you can't use it with any other offers or to buy gift cards. See full T&Cs*.
There are always ways to save money at New Look*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect on orders over £19.99. Delivery costs £3.99, so if you've got between £16 and £19.99 worth of stuff in your basket online, it's worth checking whether there's an item you could add to make your total £19.99, so you can pick up from a store for free.
- Try and get a discount by abandoning your online shopping basket. In our Shopping Secrets guide we've compiled a list of online discounts that Forumites say they've received after abandoning an item in their shopping basket. We can't guarantee you'll get a discount, but a Forumite told us they were offered 20% off, so it's worth a try.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success. High street fashion retailers did feature - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from New Look, check out our deals from H&M, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara.
- Had a problem with New Look? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to New Look*.
Latest Expired Deals
New Look 20% off full-price code
Online and in store. Incl women's, men's and kids' fashion
If you go online to New Look* you can get 20% off most full-price items when you enter the code FAMILY20 until 11.59pm on Mon 2 Sep. Delivery's £3.99 or it's free to click and collect to New Look stores (find your nearest*) if you're spending at least £19.99.
You can also get the 20% discount in stores, but you'll need to show a ‘Family and Friends’ email at the till – to get this you’ll need to sign up for New Look emails* (scroll to the bottom of the New Look homepage). When we last checked on Thu 29 Aug, a different 20% off code (THANKS20) was being promoted on New Look's website, but there's no details of when this ends. We've tested both codes and they both seem to be working.
The discount's valid across all categories, including womenswear, menswear, kids' and teens' fashion, but it's not valid on gift cards or delivery costs. The offer also excludes promotional items, sale items and third-party brands.
New Look 'up to 70% off' sale
Across all categories incl womenswear & menswear
If you go online to New Look* or into a store (find your nearest*) you can get up to 70% off selected items (boosted from up to 60% off) across all categories, including womenswear, menswear and teens' fashion. Delivery's £3.99 or it's free to click and collect from a New Look store if you're spending £20 or more.
As the summer sales have been going for a while, stock is likely to be very limited - particularly in stores - so while the discount is big the choice of what's actually left may not be great.
See our Summer Sales page for a round-up of other sales on now.