New Look Deals
0 Current Deals
If you go online to New Look* or into a store (check if your nearest is open*) you can get up to 60% off selected items across all categories, including womenswear, menswear and girls' fashion. Standard delivery's £1.99 or it's free to click and collect from a New Look store if you're spending £20 or more.
When we checked on Mon 6 Jul there were over 3,800 items included in the sale.
Here are some strong examples we found:
- Girls' glitter sandals* - £8 (were £19.99)
- Men's puffer jacket* - £12 (was £29.99)
- Women's parka coat* - £20 (was £55.99)
- Men's overcoat* - £24 (was £59.99)
Stores will have social distancing measures in place and you may have to queue outside if it’s a busy time, so consider shopping online if you can.
We're not sure when the sale will end, so go quick if there's something you're after. See our High Street Sales page for a round-up of other sales on now.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you sign up to the free New Look* newsletter and add your birthday to your account at least 30 days in advance, you should get 20% off online in the days leading up to your birthday via a unique code sent by email. It's valid for two weeks after your birthday.
For more information on how to add your birthday to your account, and opt in to communications, see the New Look help pages.
There's no minimum spend, but you can't use it with any other offers or to buy gift cards. See full T&Cs*.
There are always ways to save money at New Look*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect on orders over £19.99. Delivery costs £3.99, so if you've got between £16 and £19.99 worth of stuff in your basket online, it's worth checking whether there's an item you could add to make your total £19.99, so you can pick up from a store for free.
- Try and get a discount by abandoning your online shopping basket. In our Shopping Secrets guide we've compiled a list of online discounts that Forumites say they've received after abandoning an item in their shopping basket. We can't guarantee you'll get a discount, but a Forumite told us they were offered 20% off, so it's worth a try.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success. High street fashion retailers did feature - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from New Look, check out our deals from H&M, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara.
- Had a problem with New Look? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to New Look*.
Latest Expired Deals
New Look 'up to 60% off'
Including women's, men's and girls' clothing
If you go online to New Look*, you can get 'up to 60% off' in its sale across women's, men's and girls' clothing. Delivery is £1.99 or free on orders of £25 or more.
What we've seen
When we checked on Tue 24 Mar, there were over 3,500 items included in the sale. Not everything had the full 60% off but we found a selection of items that did (or thereabouts). Here are some strong examples:
- Girls' silver glitter trainers* - £10 (was £23.99)
- Girls' faux fur puffer jacket* - £12 (was £29.99)
- Women's black leather-look boots* - £16 (was £35.99)
- Women's faux fur puffer jacket* - £19 (was £49.99)
- Women's grey fluffy coat* - £20 (was £49.99)
- Men's faux trim parka* - £22 (was £54.99)
- Men's grey overcoat* - £24 (was £59.99)
New Look has said the sale is 'whilst stocks last' so go quick if there's something you want.
For online shopping tips, see our cheap online shopping guide.
New Look 25% off full-price code
Online and in store. Incl women's, men's and kids' fashion
If you go online to New Look* you can get 20% off most full-price items when you enter the code 25PASSITON until 11.59pm on Mon 2 Mar. Delivery's £3.99 or it's free to click and collect to New Look stores (find your nearest*) if you're spending at least £19.99.
You can also get the 25% discount in stores, but you'll need to show a ‘Family and Friends’ email at the till – to get this you’ll need to sign up for New Look emails* (scroll to the bottom of the New Look homepage).
The discount's valid across all categories, including womenswear, menswear, kids' and teens' fashion, but it's not valid on gift cards or delivery costs. The offer also excludes promotional items and sale items.