New Look Deals
0 Current Deals
If you go online to New Look*, you can get up to 70% off selected items across all categories, including womenswear, menswear and girls' fashion. Standard delivery's £2.99.
When we checked on Tue 23 Mar there were over 6,500 items included in the sale. We're not sure when the sale will end, so go quick if there's something you're after.
See our Spring Sales page for a round-up of other sales on now.
If you sign up to the free New Look* newsletter and add your birthday to your account at least 30 days in advance, you should get 20% off online in the days leading up to your birthday via a unique code sent by email. It's valid for two weeks after your birthday.
For more information on how to add your birthday to your account, and opt in to communications, see the New Look* help pages.
There's no minimum spend, but you can't use it with any other offers or to buy gift cards. See full T&Cs*.
There are always ways to save money at New Look*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect on orders over £19.99. Delivery costs £3.99, so if you've got between £16 and £19.99 worth of stuff in your basket online, it's worth checking whether there's an item you could add to make your total £19.99, so you can pick up from a store for free.
- Try and get a discount by abandoning your online shopping basket. In our Shopping Secrets guide we've compiled a list of online discounts that Forumites say they've received after abandoning an item in their shopping basket. We can't guarantee you'll get a discount, but a Forumite told us they were offered 20% off, so it's worth a try.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success. High street fashion retailers did feature - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from New Look, check out our deals from H&M, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara.
- Had a problem with New Look? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to New Look*.
Latest Expired Deals
Boosted: New Look 'up to 70% off' sale
Includes womenswear, menswear and girls' clothingExpired
Website: New Look*
Start date (online): It started on Wed 1 Dec
Sale strength: Up to 70% off online and in stores. New lines added on Mon 21 Dec.
Likely to boost? It boosted from 'up to 60% off' to 'up to 70% off' on Boxing Day, a week earlier than last year. We don't normally see it boost any higher than up to 70% off.
A few strong examples we spotted on Tue 5 Jan:
- Girls' white tie dye faux fur bucket hat* – £6 (was £12.99)
- Women's red leopard print dress* – £11 (was £27.99)
- Men's black faux shearling zip jacket* – £24 (was £59.99)
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.
New Look 'up to 50% off' sale
Across all categories incl womenswear & menswearExpired
If you go online to New Look* or into a store (find your nearest*) you can get up to 50% off selected items across all categories, including womenswear, menswear and girls' fashion. Standard delivery's £1.99 or it's free to click and collect from a New Look store if you're spending £20 or more.
When we checked on Mon 21 Sep there were over 4,600 items included in the sale, and although it's billed as 'up to 50% off', we spotted some items with discounts of more than 50% off.
Here are some strong examples we found:
- Girl's pink palm print jumpsuit* - £6 (was £17.99)
- Women's white floral midi dress* - £9 (was £19.99)
- Women's denim jacket* - £14 (was £27.99)
- Men's khaki bomber jacket* - £15 (was £29.99)
Stores will have social distancing measures in place and you may have to queue outside if it’s a busy time, so consider shopping online if you can. Remember, it's mandatory to wear a face covering while inside stores.
We're not sure when the sale will end, so go quick if there's something you're after. See our High Street Sales page for a round-up of other sales on now.