New Look Deals
0 Current Deals
If you sign up to the free New Look* newsletter, you'll get 20% off online on your birthday via a unique code sent by email, which is valid for two weeks after your birthday. You'll also get 20% off if it's the first time you've signed up to the newsletter.
There's no minimum spend, but you can't use it with any other offers or to buy gift cards. See full T&Cs*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at New Look*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect on orders over £19.99. Delivery costs £3.99, so if you've got between £16 and £19.99 worth of stuff in your basket online, it's worth checking whether there's an item you could add to make your total £19.99, so you can pick up from a store for free.
- Try and get a discount by abandoning your online shopping basket. In our Shopping Secrets guide we've compiled a list of online discounts that Forumites say they've received after abandoning an item in their shopping basket. We can't guarantee you'll get a discount, but a Forumite told us they were offered 20% off, so it's worth a try.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success. High street fashion retailers did feature - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from New Look, check out our deals from H&M, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara.
- Had a problem with New Look? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to New Look*.
Latest Expired Deals
New Look up to 50% off sale
Incl women's, men's & young fashion in stores & online
New Look* is offering up to 50% hundreds of clothing items, shoes and accessories for Black Friday. The sale will be running online until 11.59pm on Cyber Monday (Mon 2 Dec), and in stores until closing time on Sun 1 Dec.
Delivery's £3.99. Click and collect is £1.99 or free on orders of £19.99 and over, though New Look warn that this might not be an option in busy periods - see info at checkout to find out if you can click and collect your order.
Some examples we found at 10am on Fri 29 Nov:
- Light green smock dress* - £6 (was £19.99)
- Brown check trousers* - £10 (was £22.99)
- Black leather-look wedged heels* - £10 (was £25.99)
The offer includes sale items as well as anything that's already reduced.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
New Look up to 50% off?
Last year, selected items in stores & online
Last year, New Look* offered up to 50% off selected items in its Black Friday sale, including clothing and jewellery. It ran until Sun 25 Nov 2018, both online and in stores, and we’re predicting a similar offer this year.
Some strong discounts we found in 2018:
- Lilac pom pom necklace - £2 (was £5.99)
- Rust ribbed button front bodycon dress - £5 (was £17.99)
- Men’s burgundy chenille knit jumper - £9 (was £24.99)
- Purple and red suedette stilettos - £11 (were £22.99)
- Multicoloured stripe chunky knit jumper - £12 (was £24.99)
What about this year?
We don't yet have details for this year, but New Look's online Black Friday page confirms that it will be participating in Black Friday.
Important: Don't get caught up in the Black Friday hype, and keep our money mantras in mind – only ever buy what you need and can afford. You should always do your own price comparisons to ensure you’ve found the best deal available – don't simply take a retailer's word for it.