New Look Deals
0 Current Deals
If you sign up to the free New Look* newsletter, you'll get 20% off online on your birthday via a unique code sent by email, which is valid for two weeks after your birthday. You'll also get 20% off if it's the first time you've signed up to the newsletter.
There's no minimum spend, but you can't use it with any other offers or to buy gift cards. See full T&Cs*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at New Look*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect on orders over £19.99. Delivery costs £3.99, so if you've got between £16 and £19.99 worth of stuff in your basket online, it's worth checking whether there's an item you could add to make your total £19.99, so you can pick up from a store for free.
- Try and get a discount by abandoning your online shopping basket. In our Shopping Secrets guide we've compiled a list of online discounts that Forumites say they've received after abandoning an item in their shopping basket. We can't guarantee you'll get a discount, but a Forumite told us they were offered 20% off, so it's worth a try.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success. High street fashion retailers did feature - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from New Look, check out our deals from H&M, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara.
- Had a problem with New Look? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to New Look*.
Latest Expired Deals
New Look 20% off full-price code
Online and in store. Incl women's, men's and kids' fashion
If you go online to New Look* or into a store, you can get 20% off full-price items when you enter the code NLSHOP20 until 11.59pm on Mon 18 Mar. Delivery's £3.99 or it's free to click and collect to New Look stores (find your nearest*) if you're spending at least £19.99.
If you're shopping in store, you'll need to show the Family and Friends email at the checkout - you can sign up at the bottom of the New Look homepage*.
The discount's valid across all categories, including womenswear, menswear, kids' and teens' fashion, but it's not valid on gift cards or delivery costs. The offer also excludes sale items and third party brands, which you can find listed in 'More info' below.
Offer not valid on: Cameo Rose, Apricot, AX Paris, QED, JDY, Parisian, Blue Vanilla/Pink Vanilla, Mela, Carpe Diem, Brave Soul, Noisy May, Tokyo Doll, Anita & Green, Influence, Urban Bliss and Lulua.
New Look Black Friday up to 50% off
Selected items in stores & online
As expected, clothing retailer New Look* has launched a Black Friday 'up to 50% off' sale on selected items online and in stores until Sun 25 Nov. Delivery's £3.99 or you can click & collect to your local store for free.
There could be further discounts for Cyber Monday (26 Nov), though stock of some items may be limited by then – so if you’ve had your eye on something, you’d need to weigh up whether it’s worth waiting to find out.
We found the following strong discounts on Wed 21 Nov:
- Lilac pom pom necklace* - £2 (was £5.99)
- Rust ribbed button front bodycon dress* - £5 (was £17.99)
- Men’s burgundy chenille knit jumper* - £9 (was £24.99)
- Purple and red suedette stilettos* - £11 (were £22.99)
- Multi coloured stripe chunky knit jumper* - £12 (was £24.99)
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
For all our predictions, info and analysis see the full Black Friday 2018 Guide.