Now TV Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Now TV deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Now TV Sky Sports pass £25/month for up to three months (norm £34/month)
Access all Sky Sports channels incl 39 Premier League games that aren't free-to-air
Now TV is Sky's separate streaming service and if you don't have Sky already, then it could be your best bet for watching the 39 Premier League games that won't be free-to-air – see how to watch 33 games for free.
New and existing Now TV subscribers can get up to three months' access to its Sky Sports Month Pass* for £25 a month until 11.59pm on Thu 2 Jul.
It gives you all 11 Sky Sports channels and it's a 26% discount on the normal price of £33.99, which you'll pay from month four, if you decide to keep it. However, as the minimum subscription is a month, then if you just want it to watch the remainder of the Premier League season in June and July, you're able to cancel before your second month is up, and pay just £50 in total. If you want HD, it's £3 a month extra.
How to get it:
1. Go via this Now TV* link by 11.59pm on Thu 2 Jul. Once on the offer page, select the 'Sky Sports Month Pass' and choose either standard, or if you want to add HD for £3 extra per month.
2. Sign up if you're new to Now TV, or sign in if you're an existing customer. Once purchased, the pass will be automatically activated and applied to your account immediately on a rolling monthly basis.
Warning: Your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew unless you cancel. Now TV says as long as you cancel before your payment date, you won't be charged for subsequent months. If you continue your subscription past month three, you'll be charged the normal price of £33.99 a month.
It’s easy to cancel – just go to ‘My Passes’ when signed in, and click the 'cancel' button on the pass. You can still watch for the remainder of the month even after you’ve cancelled, but won’t be able to watch beyond this period.
You can only have one pass on your account, so although existing Now TV customers can get this deal, you won't be able to if you have a Sky Sports Month Pass already, unless you have fewer than 30 days left on your current pass.
How to watch Now TV
There are several ways you can watch Now TV on your television:
- If you have an LG or Samsung smart TV that's no older than five years.
- Using a Chromecast or Now TV stick.
- Via a Now TV or Roku smart box.
- Via Apple TV or EE TV.
- Via a PS4 or Xbox One console.
You can also stream Now TV on phones, tablets, or on a computer. See the full list of supported devices.
If you're an existing Now TV customer and billed by a third party such as Vodafone or Apple, or you're a Now TV Combo customer, you won't be able to get this deal.
Cheapest Now TV Black Friday deals
Incl 12mths’ Entertainment & Sky Cinema pass £99
This year for Black Friday, streaming service Now TV is offering several cheap bundles in its ‘up to 60% off’ sale – including a 12-month subscription for £99 (norm £252) - until 11.59pm on Wed 4 Dec.
Important: The bundles will automatically renew at standard price after the offer period is up, so make sure to cancel before the renewal date if you don't want to pay more. To cancel, log in to your Now TV account, go to 'my passes' and click 'cancel'.
Here are the bundles available at 2pm on Fri 29 Nov:
- Entertainment & Sky Cinema 1-month bundle - £14 (was £20.98)
- Sky Cinema, Entertainment & Kids TV 1 month bundle £16.99 (was £24.97)
- Entertainment & Sky Cinema 3-month bundle - £29 (was £63)
- Entertainment & Sky Cinema 12-month bundle - £99 (was £252)
It's a good idea to check what shows are available on Now TV before you buy a pass. It might be that there's more desirable content on Amazon Prime, Netflix or other streaming services, or free TV catch-up platforms like iPlayer.
Important: Don't allow yourself to get caught up in the Black Friday hype, and only ever buy what you need and can afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you’ve found the best deal – don't just take a retailer's word for it.