0 Current Deals
Via phone bill credit
If you're an existing O2 customer, you can add a Disney+ subscription to your contract and O2 will give you £2 bill credit each month, meaning you can effectively get Disney+ for £3.99 a month (norm £5.99).
You can add this 'Extra' onto your contract either online through your My O2 account, or by calling 202 from your O2 mobile. What's more, if you've already got a Disney+ subscription, you can still get this offer. Head to the Disney+ help page to make sure that you're not billed twice.
If you're a new O2 customer or you've recently upgraded, you can get six months free Disney+. However, the offer for existing customers has no time period or end date - so you can continue to get £2 bill credit a month for as long as you have the subscription. See O2 Disney+ T&Cs for full info.
For more ways to save on streaming services, see our TV MoneySaving tricks.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
O2 Priority is a deals app for O2 smartphone users. We’ve seen offers including free coffee, chocolate, Christmas cards, bottled drinks and nail varnish.
Not on O2? How to get it
O2 says anyone with an O2 mobile – including Pay and Go, Pay Monthly and business customers – is eligible to get it. So if you've ANY unlocked phone, it's easy.
1. Order a free Pay As You Go Sim card from O2 and insert the Sim into your smartphone.
2. Connect to wi-fi and download the O2 Priority app.
3. Open the app and enter your O2 phone number (it should be on the Sim packaging). Then O2 will send you a text with your activation code, which you'll need to enter in the app.
4. O2 has changed its T&Cs so you'll now need to top up £10 to your O2 sim to get the app to work. Obviously, if you don't think you'll get more than £10 of freebies from the app and won't use the credit to make calls or send text messages it might not be worth it.
5. Now insert your normal Sim and (fingers crossed) the app should still work - it's meant to disappear if you insert other Sims, but we've tried it on a few unlocked handsets, and the app's stayed usable. You'll need to re-insert your O2 sim if you want to use the credit on it, though.
Latest Expired Deals
Leon FREE baked criss-cross fries
Via O2 Priority app. Norm £2.45
Each Thursday and Friday until Fri 2 Oct, users of the O2 Priority app can get a FREE portion of baked criss-cross fries (norm £2.45) from fast food joint Leon.
To get the freebie...
- Search for the Leon deal in the O2 app on a Thu or Fri to get your code.
- Choose your nearest restaurant at Leon's website, and add regular-sized 'Baked Fries' to your basket.
- Enter the code at the checkout and head to the restaurant to pick up your order (you'll need to select a time when ordering).
There are 2,000 portions to give away each day of the offer, so go quick if you're keen. One code per customer will be available each week. The fries can be claimed online from 10.30am, and collected from 11am.
This free snack is both gluten-free and vegan, and comes with a sauce of your preference: vegan garlic aioli, Korean mayo, chilli sauce or ketchup.
Leon told us all the open restaurants found within the store finder are participating.
Leon is also running a deal whereby new subscribers to its newsletter get 30% off. This offer can't be used at the same time as the free fries, but while you're on Leon's website it might be worth signing up in order to receive your 30% off voucher for a future visit.
Not an O2 customer? We've a loophole that gets O2 Priority freebies for everyone.
The pick-up date must be the same as the order date. You'll need to select a pick-up time when ordering. Your fries will be held for a maximum of 20 minutes after that time, so don’t be late.
Can't be used with other offers.
£10 off Uber Eats code with O2 priority
10,000 codes available every Friday from 5pm. £12 minimum spend
If you're on O2, you could get a code for £10 off a £12 or more Uber Eats spend via the O2 Priority app, every Friday from 5pm for the next three weeks. If you manage to get one of the 10,000 codes up for grabs each week, simply enter it in the Uber Eats app at the checkout before completing your order. The codes are valid until 11.55pm on Sun 7 Jun.
The codes are available on a first come, first served basis from 5pm on Fri 22 and Fri 29 May, and Fri 5 Jun. The code is only valid on food and drink and excludes delivery, so you'll need to be spending at least £12 on food or drink to get the £10 off.
How to get it
If you're on O2 and you haven't got the app already, you can download it for free from Apple's App Store, Play for Android or Microsoft's Windows store. Open the app, search for 'Uber Eats' and the offer should appear.
Once you redeem the offer, it'll give you a unique code which you need to enter at the checkout in the Uber Eats app.
Not on O2?
There's a sneaky way of getting Priority offers even if you're not an O2 customer. It might be too late for you to get this deal, but you can get prepared for the next O2 Priority deal. See our O2 Priority Moments for EVERYONE! guide to find out how.
Already an O2 customers? See how to get £2 off Disney+ each month.