Premier Inn Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Premier Inn, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Book early. Premier Inn sets the prices of its rooms depending on the level of demand, so by booking early you’re more likely to get the best deal. In general, its rooms are put on sale one year in advance.
- Look for ‘Saver’ rates. Available at most Premier Inn hotels, ‘Saver’ rates start from £35 and are only available online. But be warned, unlike ‘Flex’ rates, these bookings are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-amendable.
- Kids eat 'free'. Up to two children under the age of 16 can eat breakfast 'free' when one adult orders a full Premier Inn breakfast, which normally costs £9-£11ish depending on the hotel.
- Do a quick comparison. If you're not committed to staying at Premier Inn, do a comparison on Trivago* and TravelSupermarket* to see if brokers are offering cheaper stays at other hotels in your chosen location.
- Free Wi-Fi. You can connect to Wi-Fi for free in all Premier Inn hotels, but there's a data limit of 1GB per user per day.
- Check out similar companies. Have a look at our deals from Travelodge, Wyndham Hotel Group (Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn) and Lastminute.com, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Read our Cheap Hotels guide for lots of price-cutting techniques.
- Had a problem with Premier Inn? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Premier Inn*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Premier Inn £35 spring rooms
Or £69 in central London
Premier Inn has around 50,000 spring rooms from £35 a night (or from £69 in central London) for stays between Fri 27 Feb and Fri 20 Mar. Approximately 60% of the rooms will be £35 exactly.
This isn't really a sale, it's a promotion which highlights Premier Inn's cheapest hotels with its normal 'Premier Saver'' rate. This rate means you must pay upfront and you can't get a refund or make any changes once booked. Plus these are room-only bookings, so you don't get any extras like brekkie. The promotion's on till all the rooms are sold, so get in there sharpish if you want one.
The 50,000 rooms will be randomly spread across selected hotels in the 650+-branch hotel chain and across selected dates in the promotion, so you're going to have to route around to find the cheap rooms.
Here's some rooms we found for £35 in central city spots.
- Leeds city centre on Sun 15 Mar
- Southampton city centre on Fri 13 Mar
- Edinburgh city (Haymarket) for £35 on Mon 16 Mar
Plus we found rooms in central London too for £69.
- London City (Aldgate) on Fri 20 Mar
- London Hammersmith on Sat 14 Mar
- London Tower Bridge on Fri 20 Mar
You may need to be flexible to get the cheap rooms. Plus even if they look like a great price, they may not be the cheapest around. Go on Trivago* to check if hotel brokers are offering cheaper Premier Inn rooms and you may also find a totally different hotel that's cheaper.
Premier Inn: £29 Friday rooms
65,000 rooms for Jan-Mar stays
MSE Update 3.30pm, Thu 23 Jan: Plenty of rooms left however Premier Inn cannot confirm exact numbers.
Premier Inn* has just released 65,000 rooms at £29 for stays at most of its hotels (excluding central London) on Friday nights until 28 Mar.
The offer's on until all rooms are sold and great If you're visiting family or going out at the weekend.