0 Current Deals
Budget hotel chain Travelodge* has released more than 200,000 rooms for £29 and under per night, for stays between now and Sun 16 Feb. There's no code needed - the £29 rooms will be available online across various locations and dates, so it may be trial and error trying to find them.
You've got until 11.59pm on Sun 16 Feb if you'd like to have a go at booking a reduced stay. Please note that all London Travelodge hotels are excluded from the offer.
Don't assume Travelodge will be the cheapest, even during this offer. Compare prices and see our Hotels Guide to ensure you're getting the best deal.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Travelodge*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Book early. Travelodge sets the prices of its rooms depending on the level of demand, so by booking early you’re more likely to get the best deal. In general its rooms are put on sale 325 days in advance.
- Look for ‘Saver’ rates. Available at most Travelodge hotels, ‘Saver’ rates start from £29, but be warned, unlike ‘Flexible’ rates these bookings are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-amendable.
- Do a quick comparison. If you're not committed to staying with Travelodge, do a comparison on Trivago* and TravelSupermarket* to see if brokers are offering cheaper stays at other hotels in your chosen location.
- Check out similar companies. Have a look at our deals from Premier Inn, Wyndham Hotel Group (Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn) and Lastminute.com, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Read our Cheap Hotels guide for lots of price-cutting techniques.
- Had a problem with Travelodge? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Travelodge*.
Latest Expired Deals
Travelodge 30% off code
Applies to Fri & Sun rates only. For stays of up to five nights till 5 Apr
Hotel chain Travelodge* has released a 30% off discount code for online bookings, valid at most hotels on Friday and Sunday nights within selected stays of up to five consecutive nights until Sun 5 Apr. There are some excluded dates, depending on the hotel - see Any exclusions? below for a link to the full list. You've got until 11.59pm on Wed 15 Jan to book and pay for your stay.
As the code only applies to Friday and Sunday nights, any other nights during your stay (eg, a Saturday) won’t receive the discount, though you can just book a Friday or a Sunday night if you don’t need to stay for longer.
When browsing hotels online, a red banner will indicate if your dates are eligible for 30% off at the hotel you're looking at. The code 30OFF will be pre-filled in the discount code box at checkout, but you'll need to click apply to use it.
The code can be used on both 'saver' rooms (non-refundable, non-amendable) and the more expensive 'flexible' rate (free cancellation or amendments up to midday on date of arrival).
Not every date within the stay period is available at every location – here's a list of available dates and participating hotels.
The code can't be used on 'pay on arrival' bookings or those paid for by American Express. It's not valid on stays in Ireland or Spain.
Always compare prices and don't assume that Travelodge is cheapest, even with the discount code.
If you're dreaming of a European escape, you might be interested in Eurostar's £58 returns to Paris, Lille, Calais or Brussels.
The offer applies to online bookings only.
It's one code per person and per booking. Any additional stays will be billed at full price.
Travelodge Black Friday 10%-20% off selected rooms
10% off one night stays, 15% off two nights, 20% off three nights
For Black Friday, Travelodge is offering 10%-20% off selected rooms for stays between Fri 6 Dec and Wed 29 Apr until 11.59pm on Mon 2 Dec. While a decent enough offer, it’s interestingly not as strong as the Black Friday deal from last year when the discount was 20%-30% off.
The level of discount will depend on the length of your stay – if you book a participating room, you'll get 10% off one night, 15% off two nights, or 20% off three consecutive nights in the same room. You can only book one discounted room per booking and any extras like breakfast or Wi-Fi aren't included in the discount.
Rather confusingly, Travelodge says the discount code for this offer will appear in a pop-up window when you've searched an eligible hotel room – here's the full list of participating hotels and dates. It's likely to be a bit hit-and-miss as to whether the room you're after is included in the offer.
It's valid on both 'saver' rooms (non-refundable, non-amendable) and the more expensive 'flexible' rate (cancel or amend up to midday on date of arrival without charge), but only when booking online and paying upfront.
The code can be used with a Travelodge e-voucher but not with other promotions or discounts.
Important: Don't allow yourself to get caught up in the Black Friday hype, and only ever buy what you need and can afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you’ve found the best deal – don't just take a retailer's word for it.