0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Travelodge*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Book early. Travelodge sets the prices of its rooms depending on the level of demand, so by booking early you’re more likely to get the best deal. In general its rooms are put on sale 325 days in advance.
- Look for ‘Saver’ rates. Available at most Travelodge hotels, ‘Saver’ rates start from £29, but be warned, unlike ‘Flexible’ rates these bookings are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-amendable.
- Do a quick comparison. If you're not committed to staying with Travelodge, do a comparison on Trivago* and TravelSupermarket* to see if brokers are offering cheaper stays at other hotels in your chosen location.
- Check out similar companies. Have a look at our deals from Premier Inn, Wyndham Hotel Group (Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn) and Lastminute.com, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Read our Cheap Hotels guide for lots of price-cutting techniques.
- Had a problem with Travelodge? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Travelodge*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Travelodge 20% off selected hotels
For stays of up to five nights between 31 Jan & 1 May 2020
If you're in need of a hotel but don't need five-star luxury, Travelodge* is offering 20% off stays of up to five consecutive nights at selected UK hotels between Fri 31 Jan and Fri 1 May, until 11.59pm on Fri 31 Jan.
Travelodge has confirmed that 552 of its 572 hotels are taking part in this offer, but dates and availability will vary. However, when you search for hotels on the Travelodge site, there'll be a red banner on the hotels that are offering a discount. As long as you've selected one of those hotels, you don't need to enter a code - it should be applied automatically at the checkout.
Not all dates within the stay period are available at every hotel – here's a list of available dates. You must search and book at least six days before you're wanting to stay to get this offer. It's limited to one code per person and per booking. See 'More info' below for further T&Cs.
The code can be used with a Travelodge e-voucher but not with other promotions or discounts.
Before booking, make sure you compare prices and see our Hotels Guide to check you're getting the best deal out there.
The stay must be for a minimum of one night and maximum of five consecutive nights. The stay must be booked and paid for by Fri 31 Jan.
Travelodge 30% off code
Applies to Fri & Sun rates only. For stays of up to five nights till 5 Apr
Hotel chain Travelodge* has released a 30% off discount code for online bookings, valid at most hotels on Friday and Sunday nights within selected stays of up to five consecutive nights until Sun 5 Apr. There are some excluded dates, depending on the hotel - see Any exclusions? below for a link to the full list. You've got until 11.59pm on Wed 15 Jan to book and pay for your stay.
As the code only applies to Friday and Sunday nights, any other nights during your stay (eg, a Saturday) won’t receive the discount, though you can just book a Friday or a Sunday night if you don’t need to stay for longer.
When browsing hotels online, a red banner will indicate if your dates are eligible for 30% off at the hotel you're looking at. The code 30OFF will be pre-filled in the discount code box at checkout, but you'll need to click apply to use it.
The code can be used on both 'saver' rooms (non-refundable, non-amendable) and the more expensive 'flexible' rate (free cancellation or amendments up to midday on date of arrival).
Not every date within the stay period is available at every location – here's a list of available dates and participating hotels.
The code can't be used on 'pay on arrival' bookings or those paid for by American Express. It's not valid on stays in Ireland or Spain.
Always compare prices and don't assume that Travelodge is cheapest, even with the discount code.
If you're dreaming of a European escape, you might be interested in Eurostar's £58 returns to Paris, Lille, Calais or Brussels.
The offer applies to online bookings only.
It's one code per person and per booking. Any additional stays will be billed at full price.