0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Travelodge*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Book early. Travelodge sets the prices of its rooms depending on the level of demand, so by booking early you’re more likely to get the best deal. In general its rooms are put on sale 325 days in advance.
- Look for ‘Saver’ rates. Available at most Travelodge hotels, ‘Saver’ rates start from £29, but be warned, unlike ‘Flexible’ rates these bookings are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-amendable.
- Do a quick comparison. If you're not committed to staying with Travelodge, do a comparison on Trivago* and TravelSupermarket* to see if brokers are offering cheaper stays at other hotels in your chosen location.
- Check out similar companies. Have a look at our deals from Premier Inn, Wyndham Hotel Group (Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn) and Lastminute.com, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Read our Cheap Hotels guide for lots of price-cutting techniques.
- Had a problem with Travelodge? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Travelodge*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Travelodge Black Friday 10%-20% off selected rooms
10% off one night stays, 15% off two nights, 20% off three nights
For Black Friday, Travelodge is offering 10%-20% off selected rooms for stays between Fri 6 Dec and Wed 29 Apr until 11.59pm on Mon 2 Dec. While a decent enough offer, it’s interestingly not as strong as the Black Friday deal from last year when the discount was 20%-30% off.
The level of discount will depend on the length of your stay – if you book a participating room, you'll get 10% off one night, 15% off two nights, or 20% off three consecutive nights in the same room. You can only book one discounted room per booking and any extras like breakfast or Wi-Fi aren't included in the discount.
Rather confusingly, Travelodge says the discount code for this offer will appear in a pop-up window when you've searched an eligible hotel room – here's the full list of participating hotels and dates. It's likely to be a bit hit-and-miss as to whether the room you're after is included in the offer.
It's valid on both 'saver' rooms (non-refundable, non-amendable) and the more expensive 'flexible' rate (cancel or amend up to midday on date of arrival without charge), but only when booking online and paying upfront.
The code can be used with a Travelodge e-voucher but not with other promotions or discounts.
Important: Don't allow yourself to get caught up in the Black Friday hype, and only ever buy what you need and can afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you’ve found the best deal – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
Travelodge 30% off code
For stays of up to five nights between 1 Jan & 31 Mar
If you're in need of a hotel but don't need five-star luxury, Travelodge* is offering a 30% off code for selected stays of up to five consecutive nights at most of its UK hotels between Tue 1 Jan and Sun 31 Mar (some dates are excluded depending on the hotel).
Enter the code 30OFF prior to completing the payment stage of the booking process by 11.59pm on Tue 1 Jan.
The code is valid on both 'saver' rooms (non-refundable, non-amendable) and the more expensive 'flexible' rate (cancel or amend up to midday on date of arrival without charge), but only when booking online and paying upfront.
It's limited to one code per person and per booking.
Not all dates within the stay period are available at every hotel – here's a list of available dates and participating hotels.
Unfortunately, you can't get the 30% off discount if you pay by American Express. The code can be used with a Travelodge e-voucher but not with other promotions or discounts. It doesn't cover extras such as breakfast.
Before booking, make sure you compare prices and see our Hotels Guide to check you're getting the best deal out there.