Prostate Cancer UK Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any deals.
Latest Expired Deals
TWO pairs of designer specs from £25 delivered, including Scout, Levi's, Polaroid
Stack Blagged code with existing offer for spec-tacular dealExpired
You can get two pairs of designer branded glasses from £25 delivered if you use our MSE Blagged code MSESEPTEMBER on top of an existing Glasses Direct* offer, before 11.59pm on Mon 27 Sep. The code also gets free delivery (normally £3.95).
Here's what to do:
1. Choose two designer frames from £69 to get 2for1. Glasses Direct has a range of designer frames from brands such as Scout, Levi's, and Polaroid. They're priced from £69 and are currently on a 2for1 offer*, so you get the cheapest free.
Once you pick your frames (its 'Boutique' range of frames are excluded), Glasses Direct will try to upsell you to higher quality frames, lenses, and different options (such as varifocal). If you want the absolute cheapest price, you can avoid these extras.
However, if you do prefer to opt for these, the same original discounts do apply but of course the higher spec you go the smaller the discount will be in proportion to the total cost, as all your extras will be charged at full price. If you don't want any extras such as scratch-resistant coatings, you can avoid the extra costs by clicking on 'continue with basic lenses'.
2. Use a code to get £44 off & free delivery. After adding the second pair to your basket, you can either enter your prescription or opt to send it later. Then use the code MSESEPTEMBER at checkout by 11.59pm on Mon 27 Sep to get an extra £44 off ANY glasses where the frames cost £69+ (before 2for1 discount), and free delivery.
Combining these offers can get you two pairs of designer glasses from just £25 delivered. What's more, the second pair doesn't have to be the same prescription as the first, so you could get one for yourself and one for someone else. This deal won't work on very strong prescriptions – see 'More info' below.
Single vision lenses are free with all orders. Other lenses and lens packages can be added at an additional cost. Boutique frames are excluded.
If you copy and paste the code, make sure there are no spaces either side of it as this can prevent it from working. If you're still having difficulty, try clearing your cookies and starting again.
If you need bifocal lenses you'll have to pay an extra £39, and it's an extra £49 for varifocals.
Orders for very strong prescriptions are excluded, such as when the combined SPH and CYL is greater than +/-8.00, when the CYL is over +/-4.00, if there is more than a 5.00D difference between each eye or if the prism correction is over 4.00 in any direction.
Free 'Home Trial'
Glasses Direct offers a free 'Home Trial' service, where you can choose some frames to be sent to you, so that you can try them on at home and see if you like them. It's told us that as long as you order a Home Trial from your account before the code expires, Glasses Direct will honour the code up to a week after it expires.
You don't need to buy the same frames that you tried, but if the code's expired you'll need to call Glasses Direct to place the order on 01793 746601.
Next 50% off sale?
No official confirmation, but we've found some HUGE cluesExpired
We are pretty sure that the Next 'Mid-Season' sale is going to happen next week. Next is trying to keep a lid on the actual details of the sale, but we've done some digging and one lucky phone call has revealed it could be this weekend (Sat 25 Sep and Sun 26 Sep) online and in-store. We believe that the sale could see 50-80% discounts on items ranging from footwear, handbags, furniture and more. Here's what we've found...
1. Customer Services thinks it might happen
MSE Anjali put in a cheeky call to customer services, who let it slip that they think the sale will be this weekend (25-26 Sep).
2. Next is recruiting for sales staff
Next is recruiting for temporary helpers for its 'Mid-Season' sale on its careers website. It says that staff will most likely be needed for Fri 24 Sep and Sat 25 Sep, which can only mean one thing...
3. It happened this time last year
In 2020, the sale started on 17 Sep to 23 Sep and it happened at a similar time in both 2018 and 2019.
You can check with your local store before turning up early to avoid disappointment (find your nearest).
4. VIP booking slots have been released
MSE Tony's wife has already received her email to book her VIP pre-sale slot for this week.
Here is a list of tips to keep in mind during the sale:
1. If buying online, Next turns off its Save Bag and Save for Later features, so make sure if you really want something you buy it straightaway otherwise the item you want might sell out without you realising.
2. Because of the big discounts in Next sales, there is a strong likelihood things will sell out fast so make sure you plan what you would like to buy in advance and then during the sale you can check if that item is discounted. Bookmark the tabs that contain the items you are hoping to buy if buying online.
3. Don't buy just because it's cheap, only buy if you really need it.
See our Shopping Secrets guide for more tips like this.