If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Ramada deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Ramada, Wyndham, Days Inn hotels 50% off
149 Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa hotels. Pay in local currencyExpired
You can get 50% off standard-priced rooms for stays between Thu 24 Sep and Thu 31 Dec 2015 at 149 hotels across the Wyndham Hotel Group, including Ramada, Wyndham, Days Inn, Dolce and Howard Johnson.
There’s no code or voucher required, you just need to book via this special Wyndham Hotel Group* link before 11.59pm on Thu 24 Sep.
How widespread are the rooms?
Wyndham says at least 10% of rooms in each hotel will be offered at the sale rate across participating dates. However, stay dates are subject to availability and individual hotels will have exclusions, so it may involve a bit of trial and error and will work best for you if you’re more flexible on dates.
Discounts are applied to the hotel's standard room rate (which Wyndham calls ‘Best Available Rate’) per room per night based on two people sharing a basic room, valid on any length of stay.
Bookings cannot be modified or cancelled and require full pre-payment in the local hotel currency at the time of booking. Our Travel Credit Cards guide will let you find the best cards to pay with, as most will charge 3% fees on Mastercard's or Visa’s rates for payments made in another currency.
Savings we found
While the majority of the hotels are based in Europe (including the UK), there are participating hotels in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. We compared prices using Mastercard's currency conversion tool. Decent savings we found include:
- Days Inn Liverpool City Centre, on Fri 20 Nov for two nights - £113.50 with this deal (was £227). Next cheapest we found, £192.95 via Lastminute.com
- Ramada Frankfurt City Centre and Financial District, Germany, on Fri 18 Dec for two nights - £36 with this deal (was £72). Next cheapest we found, £70 via Travel Republic
- Dolce Chantilly, France, on Fri 23 Oct for two nights - £109 with this deal (was £217). Next cheapest we found, £192 via Hotels.com
- Ramada Fes, Morocco, on Sun 6 Dec for three nights - £122.50 with this deal (was £229). Next cheapest we found, £154 via Booking.com
- Howard Johnson Bur Dubai, on Tue 6 Oct for seven nights - £271 with this deal (was £530). Next cheapest we found, £441 via Hotels.com
Do a quick comparison
Even if the room you find looks like a great price, do a comparison on Trivago* and TravelSupermarket* to check if hotel brokers are offering cheaper stays at other hotels in your chosen location. Read our Cheap Hotels guide for lots of price-cutting techniques.
Hotel taxes are shown at the booking stage, but other local taxes may apply in addition to the advertised rate.
Discounts are for rooms only, so exclude meals and other extras.
The promotion can't be used with any other offer and is not available with group bookings.
Ramada 30% off (min 2 nights)
90 hotels in UK, Europe, and Middle EastExpiredFollow the winter promotion banner online at Ramada to get 30% off at 90 hotels across the UK, Europe and the Middle East. You must stay for at least two consecutive nights. It's valid until 28 Feb 2014, but you must book by 31 Jan 2014.
There are participating hotels in countries such as Belgium, Italy, and Turkey, as well as the UK (including five in London).
There may be blackout dates where hotels are fully booked.