River Island Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at River Island, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect and there's no minimum spend required.
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and River Island came out with a 54% success rate - so it's worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M and other fashion retailers. If you're not committed to buying from River Island, check out our deals from H&M, New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with River Island? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to River Island*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
River Island 20% off £75+ spend code
Online & in stores. Valid on full-price items only
Go online to River Island* and you'll get 20% off selected items when you spend £75+ and enter the code SPRING18, until 11.59pm on Tue 6 Mar. Delivery's £3.99, or you can click and collect for free (find your nearest).
The discount will be automatically applied in stores, though not all stores are included in the offer. See 'more info' for exclusions.
Offer excludes stores in Jersey and the Isle of Man, and concessions in department stores like Debenhams and Selfridges.
River Island 'January' sale
Now boosted to up to 70% off in stores & online
Website: River Island*
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): It started on 23 Dec.
Start date (in stores): It started on Boxing Day.
Sale strength: Boosted from up to 60% off to up to 70% off in stores and online on Wed 3 Jan.
Likely to boost? Based on previous years, we don't expect the discount to increase beyond up to 70% off.
Strong discounts we found on Wed 3 Jan include:
- Women's grey vinyl pencil skirt* - £7 (was £32)
- Women's white metallic asymmetric frill t-shirt* - £5 (was £24)
- Men's orange long-sleeve hoodie* - £5 (was £25)
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.