If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
Slug and Lettuce Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Slug and Lettuce, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Slug and Lettuce email newsletter you'll receive promotions direct to your inbox.
- Walk-in deals. These include 50% off food on Mondays and 'kids eat for £1' on Sundays. Check your local Slug and Lettuce’s promotions page to see if it’s participating..
- Check out similar restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at Slug and Lettuce, check out similar chains such as Sizzling Pubs, Miller & Carter, Toby Carvery and Harvester.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Slug and Lettuce? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Slug and Lettuce*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via Twitter @MSE_Deals.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!
Latest Expired Deals
Free pint or soft drink via app
Avail at 400+ pubs in Eng & Wales. Incl Slug & Lettuce, Yates, etcExpired
Download and register via Stonegate Pub Company's 'We Love Sport' app on Apple and Android to get a totally free pint of beer/cider (norm £4ish) or a soft drink (norm £2ish) at 427 pubs in England and Wales.
You can choose Carling, Budweiser, Bud Light, Hophouse, Strongbow, Strongbow Dark Fruits, Guinness, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or sugar-free Red Bull, subject to availability. It's one drink per person and the deal's valid until Wed 20 Nov.
Where can I get it?
The free drink is only available from Stonegate venues that screen sport events on TV. You can use the app to find your nearest participating pub, which could include Slug & Lettuce, Yates, Walkabout and more.
How to claim your freebie
Once registered and signed, tap ‘Offers’ in the app then select the free drink. When you’re at the bar, tap ‘Use now’ and show your screen to your bartender. Please be Drinkaware.
If you have any technical issues using the app, Stonegate says you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d rather have a cuppa, see our Free Tea and Coffee deals.
Must be aged 18 or over - proof of identity may be required.
Slug and Lettuce 50% off food
Register 'n' print voucher for up to four people. New sign-ups onlyExpired
If you haven't signed up to Slug and Lettuce's newsletter before, register and you'll get a voucher for 50% off your food bill at all restaurants (except the O2 in London when events are taking place and the Edinburgh branch). You must print the voucher and bring it with you.
It's valid all-day every day until Sun 18 Jan and it's for up to four people per table. It's worth remembering, you can simply walk in on a Monday and get 50% off food without needing a voucher - there are some exclusions though, so check our Slug and Lettuce page for details.
One voucher per person, per day. Can't be used with any other offer, promotion or promotional menu and can't be redeemed against pre-booked parties.