0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Boohoo 30% off almost all full-price items
Excludes sale and beauty
Online-only clothing retailer Boohoo* is offering 30% off almost everything, excluding sale items and a few other lines (see More info below for a list). The discount will be auto-applied - there's no need to enter a code. The offer ends at 11.59pm on Thu 25 Jun. Delivery's £4.99.
Here are some strong examples we found that should be reduced by 30% from Wed:
- Women's sun & moon t-shirt in black/light blue/white* - £7 (was £10)
- Women's multi-strap sandals in black/white* - £11.20 (was £16)
- Floral off-the-shoulder maxi dress* - £21 (was £30)
- Women's denim dungarees* - £21 (was £30)
Items bought in the promo are still eligible for the extended returns policy* - you can send item/s back for free within 45 days.
See our cheap online shopping guide for more retail tips.
TWO pairs of sunglasses from £22
Stack our Blagged code with existing offer for spec-tacular deal
You can get two pairs of prescription or non-prescription sunglasses from £22 delivered if you use our MSE Blagged code MSE22JUNE on top of two existing Glasses Direct* offers, before 11.59pm on Mon 29 Jun. The code also gets you free delivery.
Here's what to do:
1. 2for1 on glasses £49 or over. Glasses Direct has a range of frames priced from £49, which are currently on a 2for1 offer, so you get the cheapest free. Throughout the process Glasses Direct will try to upsell you to higher quality frames, lenses, and different options (such as varifocal) etc. See 'More info' below on how to get them absolute cheapest.
2. Choose tinted lenses to get sunglasses. To choose sunglasses, when it comes to picking your lens type, you'll need to select 'sunglasses' and then 'dark tints'. It may say that it costs £10 extra for sunglasses lenses, but this will be reduced to free once you've entered the code at checkout.
If you don't want prescription lenses, you can select 'PLANO' as your prescription for each eye.
3. Code gets £27 off, free tinted lenses & free delivery. After adding the second pair to your basket, you can either enter your prescription or opt to send it later. Use the code MSE22JUNE at checkout by 11.59pm on Mon 29 Jun to get an extra £27 off ANY glasses where the frames cost £49+ (before 2for1 discount), free tinted lenses and free delivery.
Combining these offers can get you two pairs of glasses for just £22 delivered. What's more, the second pair doesn't have to be the same prescription as the first, so you could get one for yourself and one for someone else. This deal won't work on very strong prescriptions – see 'More info' below.
Glasses Direct says the majority of orders are sent out within seven days, though due to social distancing measures in its warehouse and lab, there may be slight delays so allow for extra time. More complex orders are also likely to take longer.
Once you pick your frames (Boutique frames are excluded), you'll be asked to choose your lens package. If you don't want any extras such as scratch-resistant coatings, you can avoid the extra costs by clicking on 'continue with basic lenses'. However, if you do prefer to opt for these, the same original discounts do apply but of course the higher spec you go the smaller the discount will be in proportion to the total cost.
Single vision lenses are free with all orders. Other lenses and lens packages can be added at an additional cost. In some cases (depending on your prescription and order type), Glasses Direct may contact you and ask for a photo of your eyes so that it can fit the lenses accordingly.
It's not valid when you spend £49 or more on several cheaper frames. Delivery is free with the code (normally £3.95).
If you copy and paste the code, make sure there are no spaces either side of it as this can prevent it from working. If you're still having difficulty, try clearing your cookies and starting again.
If you need bifocal lenses you'll have to pay an extra £39, and it's an extra £49 for varifocals.
Orders for very strong prescriptions are excluded, such as when the combined SPH and CYL is greater than +/-8.00, when the CYL is over +/-4.00, if there is more than a 5.00D difference between each eye or if the prism correction is over 4.00 in any direction.
Glasses Direct offers a free 'Home Trial' service, where you can choose some frames to be sent to you, so that you can try them on at home and see if you like them. It's told us that as long as you order a Home Trial from your account before the code expires, Glasses Direct will honour the code up to a week after it expires.
You don't need to buy the same frames that you tried, but if the code's expired you'll need to call Glasses Direct to place the order on 01793 746601.