0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Eurostar £50 returns to Paris, Brussels or Lille
For 25 Feb to 28 Mar trips via its 'Snap' flexible travel times site
If you're looking to do a trip to Paris, Brussels or Lille in the next few weeks, you could bag Eurostar tickets from London St Pancras International for £50 return. The only catch is you’ll not be able to choose the exact time you’ll travel – the departure time will be sent to you 48 hours before your trip.
Alternatively, one-way tickets from London to Amsterdam or Rotterdam are available from £30 – the cheapest we've ever seen – but you can't book a return.
Both offers are for trips between Mon 25 Feb and Thu 28 Mar (depending on availability) and you have until 11.59pm on Thu 14 Feb to book. You can't get these prices through the usual Eurostar booking site – you'll need to book your tickets through its 'Snap' site or app which is aimed at travellers who can be flexible with their time of departure.
For our guides to enjoying Paris or Amsterdam on a budget, see 29 Paris MoneySaving tips or 28 cheap Amsterdam tips.
The earliest outbound departure to Paris is 5.40am, with the latest possible departure being 8.31pm. To Amsterdam/Rotterdam, the earliest departure is 8.16am, and the latest is 5.16pm.
The earliest return departure from Paris is 6.43am, and the latest possible return departure is 9.13pm (local time). It's important to note that you won't know exactly how much time you'll get to spend at your destination until 48 hours before your trip.
Return prices are normally £58 to £356 through Eurostar's regular booking site, though £58 return fares are very limited, and Eurostar says you'll always get the cheapest last-minute fares via 'Snap', so this is a chance to make a decent saving on a cross-Channel trip.
Go quick to give yourself the best chance of bagging a cheap fare, as these discounted tickets are bound to get snapped up quickly. Eurostar says there's limited availability during weekends.
How to book the cheapest Eurostar fares
- Go to the Eurostar Snap site and select to log in through Facebook, Twitter, Google, or a Eurostar account (if you don’t have any of these accounts, you could sign up for one for free).
- Choose your destination and travel date. For Amsterdam you can't choose morning or afternoon, but for the other destinations you can. The price of your journey will be shown and you pay for it there and then, but you won't know the exact time of your train.
- 48 hours before travel you'll get an email from Eurostar giving you your allocated train – just print your tickets at home or collect them from a Eurostar terminal.
Eurostar says there are 30,000 of the cheapest tickets available which are randomly spread across all included dates that have trains with seats available, so it could be a bit of pot luck to get the cheapest fares at the time you want.
What are the exclusions?
- You can't get a day return.
- For some dates and dayparts, the cheapest fares have gone or aren't available – you'll be able to see which during the booking process.
- You can only travel to and from London St Pancras International, not Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International.
- You can book up to four people aged 16 and over, and Eurostar says it will try to seat you together but as this offer works based on remaining availability, you may be allocated seats further apart.
- You won't be able to change your seat allocation and tickets can't be exchanged or refunded.
2for1 entry to museums and galleries with tickets
Your Eurostar tickets also get you 2for1 entry to a range of top museums and galleries including Musée d’Orsay in Paris, Bozar in Brussels, and Le Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille, all by simply showing your Eurostar tickets at entry.
FREE Greggs cake or doughnut
For Three mobile customers via Wuntu on Valentine's Day
If you're with mobile provider Three, you can register to the app Wuntu and it'll show you a mix of discounts, freebies, rewards and competitions that change every Thursday. It works a lot like O2 Priority but is only available to Three customers.
On Valentine's Day only (Thu 14 Feb), you can claim a sweet treat at Greggs - you can choose from either a free cupcake, cream cake or doughnut. Simply click the claim button and show the code to claim your freebie.