0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Thorntons*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Check if it's cheaper to buy from a supermarket. Many Thorntons products are sold in supermarkets, so use MySupermarket* to compare prices before you buy.
- O2 Priority. O2 Priority sometimes offers freebies at Thorntons stores. Even if you're not on O2, you may be able to get a Thorntons deal - see our O2 Priority Moments for Everyone! guide to find out how.
- Stock up when you spot a good deal. If you regularly buy Thorntons chocolates for birthday and Christmas presents, it may be worth stocking up when you find a decent multi-buy offer or code. Always check the expiry dates to make sure they'll last.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Hotel Chocolat. If you're not committed to buying from Thorntons, check out our deals from other places such as Hotel Chocolat, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Had a problem with Thorntons? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Thorntons*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Two personalised Thorntons Easter eggs £11ish delivered
Via 10% off and free delivery code. Min spend £12 before discount
MSE Update: Thorntons has decided to make this offer available in stores as well (see below for how to get it), and has extended the deal until 8pm on Wed 17 Apr.
If you're looking for a sweet treat this Easter, we've got a cracking deal...
You can get 10% off and free delivery online (norm £3.95) when you spend £12 or more online at Thorntons* and enter the code EGGS10 until 8pm on Wed 17 Apr (originally 11.59pm on Sun 14 Apr before Thorntons extended it). To add the code, click on 'View Bag' (not at checkout).
You can also get 10% off in Thorntons stores (find your nearest*) – simply show this deal on your phone or quote 'MSE' at the till.
Thorntons has said to get your delivery before Easter you'll need to order by 8pm on Wed 17 Apr. Next day delivery is 8pm on Thu 18 Apr.
While 10% may not seem a big discount, what's good is you can stack this with Thorntons multi-buy offers, such as two personalised Easter eggs for £12, which becomes £10.80 delivered with the code (normally £15.95 delivered, or £17.95 without the multi-buy offer). Other multi-buy options include five eggs for £25, or seven for £35.
Hampers, flowers and alcohol are excluded from all offers.
The code can only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code.
FREE £4 personalised chocolate egg at Thorntons
In standalone stores only. 65,000 avail via O2 app
Smartphone users can get a free personalised football, bunny or butterfly chocolate egg in Thontons stores via the O2 Priority app. Simply show the code from the app to staff at the checkout. It's due to last until Sun 14 Apr, but could end before if all the codes run out.
It's available at standalone Thorntons stores (find your nearest* – those listed as franchise stores are excluded). There's a limited number of codes per day, with new codes released every day until the end date.
O2 wasn't able to tell us exactly how many codes were left, it started with 65,000 on Mon 8 Apr so you'll need to go quick if you want this.
How to get it
If you're on O2 and you haven't got the app already, you can download it for free from Apple's App Store, Play for Android or Microsoft's Windows store. Open the app, search for 'Thorntons' and the offer should appear.
Once you redeem the offer, it'll give you a unique code which you need to show on your smartphone in-store at Thorntons.
Warning: Wait until you're there before selecting the 'Use it now' option as your code will expire after 15 minutes.
Not on O2?
There's a sneaky way of getting Priority Moments offers even if you're not an O2 customer. It might be too late for you to get this deal, but you can get prepared for the next O2 Priority Moments freebie. See our O2 Priority Moments for EVERYONE! guide to find out how.