If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
TK Maxx Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at TK Maxx, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save at TK Maxx include:
- £1.99 Click & Collect. Save on delivery (£3.99) when you order online by collecting from selected TK Maxx stores (check its delivery info page to find out if your local store offers click & collect). Orders of £50+ get free Click & Collect.
- Check for big brands. Look out for branded products in store that work out much cheaper than buying them direct. Brands we found in the past include Crocs, Nails Inc and Ciaté at a fraction of the cost of the rest of the high street.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. TK Maxx shoppers had a success rate of 74% - so it's worth a go if you're feeling brave enough. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check other outlet stores. Lots of high street and high-end stores have online outlet stores, either via eBay or special websites. If you're not committed to buying from TK Maxx, check our Outlet Page for deals from other outlet stores such as Asos and House of Fraser, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Had a problem with TK Maxx? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to TK Maxx*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know on Twitter @MSE_Deals or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!