0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Zizzi, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Zizzi email newsletter you'll receive details of regular promotions direct to your inbox.
- Use a Tastecard. Often available via a free trial, discount card scheme Tastecard offers 2for1 across starters, mains and desserts at over 120 Zizzi restaurants.
- Get a student discount. The NUS extra card gets you a 30% discount on your total food bill every Mon and Tue, and 25% off your total food bill on Wed, Thu and Sun. See the full T&Cs.
- Tesco Clubcard. You can exchange £2.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers for a £10 Zizzi token to spend on food (excl drinks).
- Check out similar restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at Zizzi, see our Pizza Express, Prezzo, Bella Italia or Ask Italian pages, where you may find a better active deal.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Zizzi? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Zizzi*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Zizzi 30% off mains
Note down code or show on phone
Get 30% off main courses at Zizzi when you register with VoucherCodes* and dine in at most of its restaurants until Fri 8 Mar.
The voucher's good for a maximum of eight people at the participating restaurant you choose when registering. The days and times it's valid vary depending on the branch and the offer may end earlier than Fri 8 Mar at some restaurants, so check your individual voucher.
See 'more info' below for menu and restaurant exclusions.
Includes kids’ menu, but excludes set menus and can't be used with any other offer, voucher or Tesco tokens. Excludes click and collect and Deliveroo orders.
Not valid at the following Zizzi branches: Chislehurst, Dundrum, Dublin Suffolk Street, London Victoria and Birmingham NEC Resort World, plus the O2, Twickenham, Cardiff, Cardiff St David's and Wembley branches on event days.
Zizzi Valentine's meal £20 per person
Includes three courses from set menu
Get three courses from the Zizzi Valentine's menu for £19.95 per person, available from Thu 14 – Sun 17 Feb.
You can choose a starter, a main and a pudding - see 'more info' below for a full list of available dishes. Prices vary at different Zizzi restaurants, but if you choose the most expensive dishes, this offer could save over £10. It’s likely to be busy so it’s best to book in advance.
Starters include pumpkin mac and cheese bites, mushroom brindisi, wild boar polpette, calamari, bruschetta, garlic king prawns, garlic bread with mozzarella, and bufala caprese.
Mains include crab cannelloni al forno, basilicata calzone, vegan rustica quattro no-maggi, chianti lamb shank, pollo prosciutto, super zucca salad, piccante rustica pizza, seabass peperonata, primavera rustica pizza, ravioli di capra, and king prawn linguine.
Desserts include salted caramel chocolate brownie, plum & amaretti crumble, lemon curd cheesecake, peanut butter & chocolate fondant, dessert sharing board for two, sticky chocolate & praline torte, three scoops of gelato, and chocolate melt.