0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Zizzi, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Zizzi email newsletter you'll receive details of regular promotions direct to your inbox.
- Use a Tastecard. Often available via a free trial, discount card scheme Tastecard offers 2for1 across starters, mains and desserts at over 120 Zizzi restaurants.
- Get a student discount. The NUS extra card gets you a 30% discount on your total food bill every Mon and Tue, and 25% off your total food bill on Wed, Thu and Sun. See the full T&Cs.
- Tesco Clubcard. You can exchange £3.33 worth of Clubcard vouchers for a £10 Zizzi token to spend on food (excl drinks).
- Check out similar restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at Zizzi, see our Pizza Express, Prezzo, Bella Italia or Ask Italian pages, where you may find a better active deal.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Zizzi? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Zizzi*.
Latest Expired Deals
Zizzi 10% off click & collect orders
All day any day via a code when you order onlineExpired
Order food online at Zizzi and enter the code INTHEHOUSE10 to get 10% off your order when you click and collect your takeaway meal. The offer is available all day any day until Sat 31 Jul.
The offer's only available when you order online and collect your takeaway meal at the restaurant – it's not valid when dining at the restaurant, or for delivery. The code excludes the Bambini kids' menu and can't be used with any other offers, eg, set menus, Tesco vouchers or Tastecard.
Zizzi Valentine's meal £22 per person
Includes three courses from set menuExpired
Get three courses from the Zizzi Valentine's menu for £21.95 per person, available from Thu 13 Feb – Sun 16 Feb.
You can choose a starter, a main and a pudding - vegan options included - see 'more info' below for a full list of available dishes. Prices vary at different Zizzi restaurants, but if you choose the most expensive dishes, this offer could save over £10. It’s likely to be busy so it’s best to book in advance.
Starters include: garlic bread with mozzarella (v), bruschetta (ve), mini arancini, bufala caprese (v), alamari, garlic king prawns, mushroom brindisi (v), wild boar polpette, and garlic bread with romesco & mozzarella (v).
Mains include: Venison & wild boar calzone, primavera rustica pizza (v), smoky chorizo rustica pizza, piccante rustica pizza, vegan pumpkin & sage tortelloni (ve), super zucca salad (v), pork belly calabrese, pollo prosciutto, ravioli di capra (v), pasta della cassa, lentil linguine ragù (ve), king prawn linguine, and jackfruit Italian hot rustica pizza.
Desserts include: molten chocolate fudge pudding (v), golden millionaire's slice (ve), passion fruit cheesecake (v), ruby plum & amaretti crumble (v), chocolate melt (v), honeycomb cheesecake (v), and dessert sharing board for two (v).