0 Current Deals
There are always ways you can save money at Currys PC World*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save money at Currys include:
- Free delivery or collection. When you buy online from Currys delivery's free, or you can collect from a store if you prefer (find your nearest*). Of course, this depends on your local store having it in stock.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had luck haggling, and Currys PC World came 7th with a 59% success rate - so it's probably worth a go if you feel confident. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more tips.
- See online offers. Scroll down on the Currys* homepage and you'll find a summary of its best current deals, some of which are exclusive to the website and not available in stores.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Amazon, John Lewis. If you're not committed to buying from Currys PC World, check for deals from other shops such as Amazon, John Lewis and Argos, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Had a problem with Currys PC World? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Currys PC World*.
If you spot a deal we've missed (we're human after all), let us know in the MSE Forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you go online to Currys* you can browse its clearance section for bargains, with a mixture of small and large discounts on laptops, TVs, kitchen appliances, iPads, cameras and other electronics. Delivery's free, or you can collect from a store (find your nearest*).
As is the nature of a clearance, stock is limited, so you'll have to go quick if there's something you want. It's also worth checking if there's a clearance section in your local Currys store, though what's available will vary between locations.
Clearance stock could be cheaper in store, but the range in Currys PC World's eBay outlet* makes it certainly worth a look. You may be able to spot big discounts on TVs, laptops, smartphones, cameras and kitchen appliances.
A lot of products it sells are new and where items are used or refurbished this is clearly noted.
If you shop at Currys PC World* and spot something that's cheaper at either Argos, Asda, John Lewis, Tesco or AO.com, Currys says it will match the price - including any voucher/code offers - and this even applies up to seven days after you've made a purchase.
There's a bit of work involved, so in most cases it's probably easier just to buy the items where you've seen it cheapest. However, if you're committed to buying from Currys, or if you've already bought the item, the 'Prime Promise' could be a decent way of saving money.
You simply need to tell Currys the product number, its price and the competitor you want it to match from the list above. You can either do this over the phone by calling 0344 561 0000, or if you've already made a purchase in store, by revisiting the same branch.
Currys says the competitor's products must be identical, brand new and in stock ready for delivery. It won't match delivery costs or any additional services, such as extended warranties.
Latest Expired Deals
Currys PC World 'up to 40% off' sale
Online and in stores
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): Christmas Eve
Start date (in stores): Boxing Day
Sale strength: Up to 40% off.
Likely to boost? We didn't see the discount increase any further last year. However, last year's discount was 50%, so we might see Currys increase its discount to 'up to 50%' in the following days.
Currys PC World sale?
Last year, up to 50% off online and in stores
This is the Boxing Day/January sale info from 2018, and we’re predicting it’ll be the same or very similar this year. See our Christmas Deals Predictor for what else we think is coming up.
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): Last year, it started on Christmas Eve
Start date (in stores): Last year, it started on Boxing Day
Sale strength: Up to 50% off.
Likely to boost? We didn't see the discount increase any further.