0 Current Deals
Debenhams often has offers in store and online via its own website, but you could save even more money by shopping online in the Debenhams eBay outlet*. Delivery's £3.49.
It offers discounted prices on fashion as well as items for the home, toys and gifts.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Debenhams*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save money at Debenhams include:
- Free Click & Collect for orders over £20. If you're spending more that £20 online, you can collect from a Debenhams store (find your nearest*) for free. Click and collect for orders under £20 cost £2. If you order by 9pm, your items should be available from 12pm the next day.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success haggling, and Debenhams shoppers had a success rate of 55% - so it's probably worth a go if you're feeling brave enough. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Shop in the sales. Debenhams is well known for its 'Blue Cross' sale, which happen at various times throughout the year and normally offers a discount of up to 50% off. It's also worth remembering that rival department store John Lewis has a history of price-matching Debenhams like-for-like on sale items.
- Check similar retailers, eg, House of Fraser, John Lewis. If you're not committed to buying from Debenhams, check for deals from other department stores such as House of Fraser, John Lewis and Selfridges, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Had a problem with Debenhams? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Debenhams*.
Latest Expired Deals
Debenhams 'up to 70% off'
Including women's, men's and kids' clothing
If you go online to Debenhams*, you can get up to 70% off across selected women's, men's and kids' clothing.
When we checked on Tue 24 Mar, there were 1000's of items included in the sale - not everything had the full 70% discount but we found a selection of items that did. Here are some strong examples:
- Fiorelli purse - £8.70 (was £29)
- Women's black zip-neck fleece - £10 (was £35)
- Girls Regatta pink waterproof jacket - £12 (was £40)
- Women's Faith 'croc-effect' shoes - £12.60 (was £42)
- Men's Kurt Geiger brown Chelsea boots - £29 (was £99)
- Men's Regatta green coat - £30 (was £100) OUT OF STOCK
Delivery is £3.49 or free for orders of £50 or more.
We've asked Debenhams when the sale will end but it hasn't got back to us yet so go quick if there's something you want.
You might be interested in our handy money saving tips for online shopping.
Debenhams 'up to 70% off' sale
BOOSTED. Online and in-store
Up to 70% off online, up to 50% off in stores (will boost to up to 70% off in stores from Fri 3 Jan).
Likely to boost? It boosted from 'up to 50% off' to 'up to 70% off' on Thu 2 Jan online and on Fri 3 Jan in stores.
Debenhams announced last year that it will be closing 22 of its stores. Some of those stores, eg, Ashford in Kent, are currently having ‘closing down sales’ where discounts may be bigger store-wide.
As is the nature of sales, stock is likely to be limited, so don't delay if there's something you're after. Don't assume Debenhams is always cheapest and ensure you do your own price comparisons before making a purchase.