Sports Direct Deals
0 Current Deals
With tens of thousands of items on its eBay outlet, Sports Direct* boasts one of the most comprehensive selections of all the outlets.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways you can save money at Sports Direct, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Check for big brands. Look out for branded products in store that work out much cheaper than buying them direct. Brands we found in the past include Nike, Adidas, Reebok and Slazenger at a fraction of the cost of the rest of the high street.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. Sports Direct shoppers had a success rate of 63% - so it's worth a go if you're feeling brave enough. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out other retailers, eg, TK Maxx, Argos. If you're not committed to buying your sports gear from Sports Direct, check for deals from other shops such as TK Maxx, Argos, Amazon, Brantano and Very.co.uk.
- Had a problem with Sports Direct? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Sports Direct*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Official rugby shirts aren't MoneySaving, but if you really want to cheer on the home nations in the Rugby World Cup, the best prices we've found in stores and online are at John Lewis and Sports Direct.
At John Lewis, delivery's £3.50 or free if you're spending £50+ while Sports Direct charges £4.99. So if you're buying online to avoid the scrums, John Lewis is generally the cheapest.
The cheapest shirts we found for the home nations are:
Scotland - £65 in store and online at John Lewis* (free delivery)
Wales - £47.99 in store at John Lewis* (£51.49 online including delivery)
Ireland - £51.99 in store at Sports Direct* (£56.98 online including delivery)
If you're staying in to watch the Rugby World Cup, we've also rounded up the best deals on takeaways and crates of beer. See our Rugby World Cup deals.
If you shop online at Sports Direct, and choose to collect your order from a store, you can get a £5 voucher to spend in-store, with no minimum spend. While many retailers allow you to collect for free, Sports Direct charges £4.99 - so you're effectively getting your delivery costs back (plus a penny).
This is a good deal if you shop at Sports Direct regularly, but it's only really worth it if you were already planning to buy something else, or you can find an item that costs £5 exactly. Don't spend more than you planned to, and always remember Martin's Money Mantra.
Latest Expired Deals
Sports Direct 'January sale'
'Big brand sale' incl Puma, Nike & Adidas
Website: Sports Direct
Find your nearest: store locator
Start date (online): Boxing Day
Sale amount: Sports Direct is calling it the 'Big brand sale', but has yet to confirm the percentage discount amount - we'll update you here when we know more.
Likely to boost? Sports Direct isn't expected to boost its sale.
Examples of strong discounts we found on Tue 24 Jan include:
- Boys' Puma shorts - £6 (were £11.99)
- Men's Adidas hoody - £25 (was £44.99)
- Women's Nike trainers - £39 (were £79.99)
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.
Sports Direct spend £50, get £10 voucher
MSE Blagged early access to Black Friday deal
We've blagged MoneySavers early access to a Black Friday deal online at Sports Direct - where it'll give you a £10 voucher for every £50 you spend (with no limit, so spend £100 and get £20 of vouchers, and so on). So you can sneak in and beat the Black Friday rush, before it opens to everyone on Fri 25 Nov until 11.59pm on Mon 28 Nov.
To get it, go online to Sports Direct* and enter the MSE Blagged code MES18697b at the checkout. Your voucher(s) will be emailed to you after Tue 29 Nov, or when your order is dispatched (whichever's later). They'll be valid for two years from the issue date.
When the time comes to spend your voucher, you can use it on all products online or in a Sports Direct store. There's no minimum spend and you don't have to use the full amount in one go - you can spend the remaining balance on a future purchase (so it works a bit like a gift card).
Then from Black Friday (25 Nov), the offer will be opened up to everyone shopping in Sports Direct stores as well as online. Delivery's £4.99, or for the same price you can get it delivered to a store (find your nearest*) and you'll be given a £5 voucher when you collect it.
Click & Collect vouchers are only valid in stores (not online), but can be used in the same transaction as the Black Friday vouchers.