If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
Sports Direct Deals
0 Current Deals
With tens of thousands of items on its eBay outlet, Sports Direct* boasts one of the most comprehensive selections of all the outlets.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!
There are always ways you can save money at Sports Direct, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Check for big brands. Look out for branded products in store that work out much cheaper than buying them direct. Brands we found in the past include Nike, Adidas, Reebok and Slazenger at a fraction of the cost of the rest of the high street.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops hagglers have most success. Sports Direct shoppers had a success rate of 63% - so it's worth a go if you're feeling brave enough. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out other retailers, eg, TK Maxx, Argos. If you're not committed to buying your sports gear from Sports Direct, check for deals from other shops such as TK Maxx, Argos, Amazon, Brantano and Very.co.uk.
- Had a problem with Sports Direct? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Sports Direct*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via Twitter @MSE_Deals.
If you spend £100 or more online at Sports Direct, and choose to collect your order from a store, you can get a £5 voucher. While many retailers allow you to collect for free, Sports Direct charges £4.99 - so you're effectively getting your delivery costs back.
The voucher has a two-year validity period and can only be used in store.
This is a good deal if you shop at Sports Direct regularly, but it's only worth it if you were already planning a big spend, or you can find an item that costs £5 exactly. Don't spend more than you planned to, and always remember Martin's Money Mantra.
Some stores do not have the option for click and collect. You'll need to check if the option is available at checkout.
Latest Expired Deals
£55 new Arsenal or Man Utd shirts (norm £65)
At Sports Direct stores, or online via 15% off Adidas codeExpired
Official football shirts aren’t MoneySaving, but if you’ll buy one anyway, and you’re a Manchester United or Arsenal fan, now could be a good time as we’ve spotted both teams’ shirts for the 19/20 season for £55ish rather than the usual £65. They’re currently on sale at £54.99 in Sports Direct stores (find your nearest*), while stocks last.
Yet if you’re buying online, Sports Direct charges £4.99 for delivery, so a cheaper option is to grab an Adidas 15% off* code (via VoucherCodes or a similar site), valid on most items Adidas sells online – including football shirts – until Wed 31 Jul. Delivery’s £3.99, or free if you’re spending £50 or more.
Here are the cheapest prices we found when we last checked on Tue 9 Jul:
• Arsenal home shirt - £54.99 in store at Sports Direct, £55.21 online via Adidas code (norm £64.95)
• Arsenal home goalkeeper top - £59.99 in store at Sports Direct, £59.46 online via Adidas code (norm £69.95)
• Man Utd home shirt - £54.99 in store at Sports Direct, £55.21 online via Adidas code (norm £64.95)
• Man Utd home goalkeeper top- £59.99 in store at Sports Direct, £59.46 online via Adidas code (norm £69.95)
We've asked Sports Direct when its sale ends, and we'll update you here when we know more. For other big-brand savings, see our Discount Outlets page.
Some football kits and boots are excluded from this offer - unfortunately VoucherCodes hasn't provided a list of these. There appears to be good availability though, because the code worked on all the kits we tried.
The code is not valid on sale or Outlet items, or on these lines: Adidas NMD, Gazelle, Superstar, Adidas Z.N.E., Originals, Yeezy and UltraBoost.
Sports Direct 'January sale'
'Big brand sale' incl Puma, Nike & AdidasExpired
Website: Sports Direct
Find your nearest: store locator
Start date (online): Boxing Day
Sale amount: Sports Direct is calling it the 'Big brand sale', but has yet to confirm the percentage discount amount - we'll update you here when we know more.
Likely to boost? Sports Direct isn't expected to boost its sale.
Examples of strong discounts we found on Tue 24 Jan include:
- Boys' Puma shorts - £6 (were £11.99)
- Men's Adidas hoody - £25 (was £44.99)
- Women's Nike trainers - £39 (were £79.99)
As is the nature of sales, stock may be limited - so go quick if there's something you're after.