0 Current Deals
If you download the free Gap+ loyalty app (Apple iOS or Android) and register a few details, you'll be allocated a unique 'Gap+ ID' code, which entitles you to 5% off most Gap purchases. The 5% can even be stacked with other codes for a bumper saving.
In store, it's valid on both full-price and sale items in all standalone stores and concessions (but not Gap Outlet). Simply show your Gap+ ID at the till.
Online, it's only valid on full-price items. Just enter your unique Gap+ ID code from the app.
Gap regularly has 30%-40% off codes available via its website, normally valid both online and in stores, so with this extra 5% off you can make some hefty savings.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Gap, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Gap email newsletter, you'll receive its promotions direct to your inbox.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and Gap (and its sister company Banana Republic) came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Banana Republic and AllSaints. If you're not committed to buying from Gap, check out our deals from Banana Republic, AllSaints, Dorothy Perkins or Asos, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Gap? There's a free online tool you can use to complain - it helps draft, manage and, if necessary, escalate your complaint. It's offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice - you can use it to complain to Gap.
Latest Expired Deals
Gap 'up to 60% off' sale
Online and in stores
Stores will have social distancing measures in place and you may have to queue outside if it’s a busy time, so consider shopping online if you can.
As is the nature of sales, stock is limited so go quick if there's something you're after. For more like this, see our Summer Sales round-up.
Gap 'up to 70% off' sale
BOOSTED. Plus extra 50% off selected items online with code
Start date: It started on Christmas Eve.
End date: It will end on Mon 13 Jan.
Sale strength: Up to 70% off, plus an extra 50% off selected items at checkout with code EXTRAGAP.
Likely to boost? Unlikely to boost further. Gap boosted its sale with an extra 30% off at the end of January last year, however, since it's already offering up to 70% off plus an extra 50% off selected lines, we don't think it will boost any further.
Gap is offering up to 70% off selected styles online and in stores (find your nearest), but we've seen some items reduced by up to 80%. Online shoppers can get an extra 50% off the sale price on selected items at checkout when entering the code EXTRAGAP - these items are indicated with the tag 'EXTRA 50% OFF! CODE EXTRAGAP'.
For online orders, delivery's £4 (or free on orders of £50 or more). Click and collect is free at participating stores.
Here are some strong examples we found on Thu 2 Jan:
- Baby's blue print bodysuit - £4.99 (was £7.95)
- BabyGap 'Santa parade' pyjama set - £6.99 (was £16.95)
- Women's striped white high-rise jeans - £10.99 (was £54.95)
- Chambray short-sleeved work shirt - £16.99 (was £34.95)
Looking for another sale? See our January Sales page for a full list of what's on.