0 Current Deals
If you download the free Gap+ loyalty app* (Apple iOS or Android) and register a few details, you'll be allocated a unique 'Gap+ ID' code, which entitles you to 5% off most Gap purchases. The 5% can even be stacked with other codes for a bumper saving.
In store, it's valid on both full-price and sale items in all standalone stores and concessions (but not Gap Outlet). Simply show your Gap+ ID at the till.
Online, it's only valid on full-price items. Just enter your unique Gap+ ID code from the app.
Gap regularly has 30%-40% off codes available via its website, normally valid both online and in stores, so with this extra 5% off you can make some hefty savings.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Gap*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Gap email newsletter*, you'll receive its promotions direct to your inbox.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and Gap (and its sister company Banana Republic) came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Banana Republic and AllSaints. If you're not committed to buying from Gap, check out our deals from Banana Republic, AllSaints, Dorothy Perkins or Asos, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Gap? There's a free online tool you can use to complain - it helps draft, manage and, if necessary, escalate your complaint. It's offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice - you can use it to complain to Gap.
Latest Expired Deals
Gap Cyber Monday 50% off code
In stores and online. Also gets 25% off sale items
Fashion retailer Gap* is offering 50% off full-price items and 25% off sale items online when you use code CYBERGAP as part of its Cyber Monday promotion. It started on Sun 25 Nov and will run until 11.59pm on Tue 27 Nov. Delivery's £4. In stores, you simply show the code from Gap’s website to staff at the till.
This is stronger than Gap's Black Friday promotion, which was 40% off full-price items and 25% off sale items.
Some examples of discounts we found on Mon 26 Nov:
- Baby Organic print footed one-piece* - £9.98 (was £19.95)
- Women's Super high rise true skinny jeans* - £24.98 (was £49.95)
- Men's Soft wear skinny fit jeans* - £29.99 (was £39.99, reduced from £59.95)
Important: Don't allow yourself to get caught up in the Black Friday hype, and only ever buy what you need and can afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you’ve found the best deal - don't just take a retailer's word for it
Excludes delivery and gift card purchases. Can't be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including Gap Cash vouchers.
Gap 40% off EVERYTHING
Via code. Online and in stores.
If you go online to Gap* or into a store (find your nearest*), you can get 40% off everything using the code VIPGAP until 11.59pm on Mon 5 Nov. Delivery's £4, or it's free to collect in store (find your nearest*).
You can also get the discount in Gap's stores (but not Gap Outlet) by showing the offer on Gap's website to staff at the till before you pay. Gap says there are no exclusions.
See our Discount Vouchers page for other codes.