0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Gap*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Gap email newsletter*, you'll receive its promotions direct to your inbox.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and Gap (and its sister company Banana Republic) came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Banana Republic and AllSaints. If you're not committed to buying from Gap, check out our deals from Banana Republic, AllSaints, Dorothy Perkins or Asos, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Gap? There's a free online tool you can use to complain - it helps draft, manage and, if necessary, escalate your complaint. It's offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice - you can use it to complain to Gap.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
20% off Gap, New Look, Pizza Express gift card trick
Eg, pay £20 for a £25 gift card then stack with offers
Until 11.59pm on Sun 17 Jun, you can get 20% off various gift cards online or in store at Tesco, or just in stores at Asda, so, for example, it'll only cost you £20 for a £25 gift card to spend at Gap (other retailers include New Look, Google Play and Pizza Express).
It's a good deal in itself – as long as you’re planning to spend money at that particular shop or restaurant anyway - but the trick is to combine this gift card discount with other offers and discounts to maximise your saving.
For all the details, see our 20% off gift cards trick blog.
Gap extra 15% off sale
Online only for items in 'up to 50% off' sale
Enter the code MOREGAP online at Gap* by 11.59pm on Thu 14 Jun and you'll get an extra 15% off items in the 'up to 50% off' sale.
When we looked on Mon 11 Jun, there were around 4,000 items included in the sale across men's, women's and kids' fashion. The code can't be used on some items - see 'more info' below.
Some strong examples we spotted on Mon 11 Jun include:
- Boy's superdenim slim jeans in walden green* - £10.19 (£11.99 before the code, was £24.95).
- Women's long sleeve stripe eyelet blouse in pink stripe* - £12.74 (£14.99 before the code, was £49.95).
- Men's pullover crewneck sweater in combed cotton* - £14.44 (£16.99 before the code, reduced from £44.95).
- Girl's floral shirtdress* - £16.99 (£19.99 before the code, reduced from £32.95)
See our Top High Street Sales page for our round-up of summer sales.
Code cannot be used on baby shoes, toddler shoes, kids' shoes, cashmere products, leather products, purchases of gift cards or delivery costs.
Cannot be used in conjuction with any other offer or promotion.