0 Current Deals
Last year, Gap* offered 50% off everything until 11.59pm on Sat 28 Nov. The discount was applied automatically at the checkout. We expect Gap to offer a similar deal this year on items in menswear, womenswear and childrenswear.
If you are purchasing online, delivery’s £4. You can also click and collect for free.
Some discounts which caught our eye when we checked on Tue 24 Nov 2020 are below:
- babyGap dinosaur short PJ set - £5.49 (was £10.99, reduced from £16.95)
- Adult contour mask with filter pocket (pack of 3) - £7.48 (was £14.95)
- Men's pocket linen shirt - £9.49 (was £18.99, reduced from £44.95)
- Women's navy blazer - £17.99 (was £35.99, reduced from £84.95)
- Men's puffer jacket - £27.47 (was 54.95)
Important: Don't get caught up in the Black Friday hype, and keep our money mantras in mind – only ever buy what you need and can afford. You should always do your own price comparisons to ensure you’ve found the best deal available – don't simply take a retailer's word for it.
If you download the free Gap+ loyalty app (Apple iOS or Android) and register a few details, you'll be allocated a unique 'Gap+ ID' code, which entitles you to 5% off most Gap purchases. The 5% can even be stacked with other codes for a bumper saving.
In store, it's valid on both full-price and sale items in all standalone stores and concessions (but not Gap Outlet). Simply show your Gap+ ID at the till.
Online, it's only valid on full-price items. Just enter your unique Gap+ ID code from the app.
Gap regularly has 30%-40% off codes available via its website, normally valid both online and in stores, so with this extra 5% off you can make some hefty savings.
There are always ways to save money at Gap*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Gap email newsletter, you'll receive its promotions direct to your inbox.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and Gap (and its sister company Banana Republic) came out with a 50% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Banana Republic and AllSaints. If you're not committed to buying from Gap, check out our deals from Banana Republic, AllSaints, Dorothy Perkins or Asos, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Gap? There's a free online tool you can use to complain - it helps draft, manage and, if necessary, escalate your complaint. It's offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice - you can use it to complain to Gap.
Latest Expired Deals
Gap 'up to 70% off everything' sale
Across all departmentsExpired
Start date (online): It started on Christmas Eve
Sale strength: Up to 70% off everything
Likely to boost? It appears to have been extended, as it was originally due to end at 11.59pm on Fri 1 Jan. It's unlikely to boost further, but last year we saw some items reduced by up to 80%.
A few strong examples we spotted when we checked on Fri 8 Jan:
Last year, up to 70% off. Plus extra 50% off selected items online with codeExpired
Find your nearest: Store locator
Start date (online): Last year it started on Christmas Eve – we'd expect it to start on the same day this year.
Start date (in store): Last year it started on Christmas Eve – we'd expect it to start on the same day this year.
Sale strength: Up to 70% off, plus an extra 50% off selected items at checkout with code. We'd expect the sale to have discounts of up to 70% off again this year,
Likely to boost? Unlikely to boost further, but last year we saw some items reduced by up to 80%. We wouldn't expect it to boost further this year.