0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Carluccio's, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Carluccio's email newsletter you'll receive details of regular promotions direct to your inbox.
- January 2for1 for £1 prediction. A regular feature in our Christmas Deals Predictor, Carluccio's has offered a 2for1 for £1 voucher in January for the last several years.
- Check out similar restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at Carluccio's, see our Pizza Express, Prezzo, Zizzi, Bella Italia or Ask Italian pages, where you may find a better deal.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Carluccio's? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Carluccio's*.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
Carluccio's Valentine's meal £23 per person
Includes three courses from set menu
Get three courses for £22.95 per person from the Carluccio's Valentine's menu, available at all of its restaurants from Wed 13 – Sat 16 Feb.
You can choose a starter, a main and a pudding - see 'more info' below for a full list of available dishes. Drinks aren't included in the offer.
While most of the dishes have been created specifically for the Valentine’s menu, Carluccio's starters usually range from £5ish to £8ish, mains from £10ish to £18ish, and desserts from £4ish to £9ish, so this could be a strong deal depending on what you choose. It’s likely to be busy, so it’s best to book in advance.
Starters include beetroot tortelloni, mushroom and kale bruschetta, fritto misto, and antipasti to share. Mains include cauliflower orecchiette, lobster tagliolini, duck breast, and chicken saltimbocca. Desserts include blood orange sorbet, passionfruit panna cotta, and chocolate sharing board.
Carluccio's main courses 2for1 for £1
Print or show voucher on smartphone for rare discount
If you order two main courses at Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's, you can get the cheapest for £1 until Thu 31 Jan.
With mains costing up to £16.50, you'll be making a decent saving – and Carluccio's only runs this offer once a year. The voucher's valid every day at all Carluccio's restaurants.
One voucher only covers two main meals, so if there's four or more in your party you'll need multiple vouchers. It can't be used with other offers, takeaways, or when ordering from the breakfast or set menus.